Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: (Release) iNxe Live Lockscreen

Quote Originally Posted by lamboman94 View Post
    where is the file located? i went to config then lockscreen but a different notepad document thing came up?? im really sorry for the trouble
    lamboman94,

There's 2 ways to do this. You can install from cydia & then use something like iPhone Browser to get to the HTML file (This is what I did)

Or you can just download the posted file in the first post as narnie said, open the zip file, edit the HTML file, then move it over to your phone (SSH, iPhone Browser)

~Tario70

Quote Originally Posted by Tario70 View Post
    lamboman94,

There's 2 ways to do this. You can install from cydia & then use something like iPhone Browser to get to the HTML file (This is what I did)

Or you can just download the posted file in the first post as narnie said, open the zip file, edit the HTML file, then move it over to your phone (SSH, iPhone Browser)

~Tario70
    i downloaded the stuff onto my ipod on dtunes and i got the file but i cant change anything. im so sorry. just tell me what to do after i download it onto my computer. what files do i open and all that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by lamboman94 View Post
    i downloaded the stuff onto my ipod on dtunes and i got the file but i cant change anything. im so sorry. just tell me what to do after i download it onto my computer. what files do i open and all that stuff.
    lamboman,

Use notepad (right-click, then Open With...)to edit the lockbackground.html file.

So, if you've already extracted this to your phone, simply copy the above file to the computer, open in notepad, save the changes, then copy (or cut) it back over to the phone.

~Tario70

how do i put the files to and from my ipod?

lamboman,

Use notepad (right-click, then Open With...)to edit the lockbackground.html file.

So, if you've already extracted this to your phone, simply copy the above file to the computer, open in notepad, save the changes, then copy (or cut) it back over to the phone.

~Tario70
    how do i put the files to and from my ipod?
    Last edited by lamboman94; 06-09-2010 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

you might want to google search "how to ssh files to your iphone/ipod"

The process is kinda technical. The easier way to do it is with ifile from cydia. to do this download inxe live lockscreen from cydia. open ifile, click the home button, then click the back arrow at the top left of the screen. scroll down to stash and select that folder. then select themes. find inxe live lockscreen folder and select it. inside that folder is a file called lockbackground.html. select that file and ifile will ask you how you want to open it. select text. then click edit at the top left of the screen and follow the editing instructions in the first post.
    Last edited by D.L33T; 06-09-2010 at 06:47 PM.

If You like my work and want to contribute to my habit Donate

omfgggggg dude thank you soooo much i love you you are my freakin hero!!!

No problem let me know if u get it installed

D.L33T,

Do you know why the clock looks different on my iPhone than on your picture?

~Tario70

Quote Originally Posted by D.L33T View Post
    No problem let me know if u get it installed
    yep i did! i figured i needed ifile so i already had that. everything works great now. you are the best dude

D.L33T,

Do you know why the clock looks different on my iPhone than on your picture?

~Tario70
    maybe he or you has a different theme set on his or your ipod
    Last edited by lamboman94; 06-09-2010 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I am not totally sure. I think it might be one of the other themes I am running. Sorry for overlooking that. I will look into it

I am not totally sure. I think it might be one of the other themes I am running. Sorry for overlooking that. I will look into it
    No problem, I appreciate your hard work on the lockscreen! I'll check back if you figure out how to clear that bar.

Thanks again!

~Tario70

tario, i am uploading a file in a folder called UIImages. copy that to the themes root folder and that should take care of the transparent clock bkgrnd.

Attaching the file to the first post

D.L33T,

When I get to my computer I'll give it a shot & report back.

Thanks again,

~Tario70

Hey guy, Lock Screen looks great. And so do you!

Love
    Lurpticon

Quote Originally Posted by Lurpticon View Post
    Hey guy, Lock Screen looks great. And so do you!

Love
    Lurpticon
    Whoa!!! its Lurpticon. Joining the modmyi club now are ya?

Thanks buddy

Whoa!!! its Lurpticon. Joining the modmyi club now are ya?

Thanks buddy
    Yeah I think I am...lol
    iPhone 4 4.2.1 Untethered

tario, i am uploading a file in a folder called UIImages. copy that to the themes root folder and that should take care of the transparent clock bkgrnd.

Attaching the file to the first post
    D.L33T,

Just downloaded the zip & added it to the phone, works PERFECT! Thanks again for all your hard work & you may want to update the cydia package whenever you get the chance!

Many Thanks!

~Tario70

Just one comment sir. Can you do something like saving or caching or something like that the last information the theme acquired so that whenever i got disconnected from my wifi the LS will still show my avatar and gamercard. Data plans here in my country are really expensive and i cant let it connect it all the time because my plan will get really really expensive. Thanks in advance.

it just doesnt work for me. could it be because i have a space in my gamertag?

correct. replace any spaces with a %20

Quote Originally Posted by iymdom13 View Post
    Just one comment sir. Can you do something like saving or caching or something like that the last information the theme acquired so that whenever i got disconnected from my wifi the LS will still show my avatar and gamercard. Data plans here in my country are really expensive and i cant let it connect it all the time because my plan will get really really expensive. Thanks in advance.
    Not sure that is possible. but i will look into it. Thank you for your suggestion
    Last edited by D.L33T; 06-10-2010 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast