+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] A Pink UI

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by nickhesson Sorry guys. It's not really meant for Icons, it was meant as a UI replacement, however it's currently broken in iOS 4.x. Once this Rock Transition
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nickhesson View Post
    Sorry guys. It's not really meant for Icons, it was meant as a UI replacement, however it's currently broken in iOS 4.x.

Once this Rock Transition is finished you can expect an update to this to work with iOS 4.x. Sorry for the inconvenience guys.

Also, in a happy note, I will be reducing the cost to $0.99.
    When are you gonna reduce the cost? Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,576 Times in 277 Posts

It's been awhile, but this badboy has been updated for iOS 6 compatibility. The color scheme has changed to a more familiar pink scheme and version 2.1 is in the pipe. 2.2 is almost ready for submission! Cheers guys! Your girlfriends will be happy

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

It's been awhile, but this badboy has been updated for iOS 6 compatibility. The color scheme has changed to a more familiar pink scheme and version 2.1 is in the pipe. 2.2 is almost ready for submission! Cheers guys! Your girlfriends will be happy
    I'm actually really upset about it. I waited forever to have it updated for IOS4+ when it was at a stand still a while back and was SO happy to see that it was working on IOS6.1 recently. When it was updated to 2.1 I installed it like a dummy without checking the changes made to it and I wish I stuck with the old one. The shade of pink is awful in comparison to the old one and I really miss it. I never used the icons or anything (took them out via Ifile) but I wish I had the old shade back. Is there any way to downgrade or to have access to the older color scheme in A Pink Ui? I would be so smitten

Thanks
    Thanked 1,576 Times in 277 Posts

sorry to hear this. I had a lot of requests that the theme was too magenta and not really a pink color, hence the changes.

However, I will try to bring back a bit more of this magenta look as it seems a few of you really like it. Bear with me and I will try to bring this with the 2.3 update. Ideally a "classic" mode to enable the old theme might be my best bet

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

sorry to hear this. I had a lot of requests that the theme was too magenta and not really a pink color, hence the changes.

However, I will try to bring back a bit more of this magenta look as it seems a few of you really like it. Bear with me and I will try to bring this with the 2.3 update. Ideally a "classic" mode to enable the old theme might be my best bet
    Thanks for responding so fast Nick, you're awesome. =)

Awful was a harsh word. It looks much more purple to me now especially with the way it fades so it's funny you say that some people thought it looked "magenta-y(?)" before.

If you could enable the classic look that would be great! I was a very sad puppy earlier when I updated. I wish I could send you a pic of my cell phone case... it's actually the same exact color of the old theme haha There really are (IMO) no other really good pink themes, if any. This was the one I used ever since I got my 4 even with the ups and downs it was having back then.

Like I said, me personally, I disable the wallpaper and icons and badges anyway by deleting them from Ifile but I just LOVED that old color. My only suggestion would have been to make the SMS bubbles (at least outgoing) the same color as the theme because everywhere I look I find lt pink lt blue etc. but not that same cool shade from the older A Pink UI.

Thanks again, Nick. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12