View Poll Results: Should I charge like this for themes?

Voters
295. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

47 15.93%
  • No

163 55.25%
  • Only if they are really good

85 28.81%
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ubuntu Ultimate - Final Release

iPhone? More like MyPhone xerray's Avatar
    Thanks

so there is per-paged lay outs but no per-paged iconoclasm
    It Takes One To Know One

Yes. Question for PhanaticD, would it be possible to use the smallest layout needed for this theme and then use icons with clear spaces to make them fit (e.g. 6x6). This wouldn't be ideal but could it work?

there is no per-page iconoclasm layouts.lol theyre the same thing. thats the big one ATM and also it would be nice if there were custom layouts on folderenhancer

@skelotic: i did that with version #1 and it was a nightmare, not gonna happen again sorry

Hay man any plans for the 4.0/4.1 ?

5 Stunna

i tried to use the app "simple wallpaper" but whenever i pick a picture to be simple wallpaper it always says failed

Thanks

never herd of simple wallpaper what is it?
    It Takes One To Know One

Thanks

Oh! A new app called Parallax came out recently and you can use that for per-paged wallpaper though it'll be one long *** wallpaper!
    It Takes One To Know One

yea simple wallpaper is like parallax, but parallax is much better, im gonna hafta purchase it tho

sooo i purchased parallax its pretty cool, now i dont need perpage wallpapers in cydia, BUT i still need iconoclasm per-page layouts. I emailed the dev and he says that its a bug in 4.x that prevents him from implementing that feature. hopefully when the new firmware comes out it will be fixed, we[I] can only hope

Thanks

YES, one more step until your able to start your long and glorious project haha
    It Takes One To Know One

Ive worked way too much on this, at this point i do have the knowledge on how to update this for ios4 use but it would be way to much work for something ive already spent so much time on. Its been good but im done with ubuntu ultimate, if anyones interested i will be working on the first fully ios4 conpatible nav-type windows 7 theme and so far its been turning out rly nicely

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PhanaticD For This Useful Post:

Ipconfig (02-01-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    i definately like this version as landscape get old after awhile.

idk if im gonna make it portrait actually, i might work on something else first

due to the fact i only got this one comment and a like i will not be making a portrait version.

this theme is awesome.. I checked a load of vids after searching landscape themes and hands down winner.. searched for downloads.. came here.. then damn.. damn.... damn damn damn..

no ios4... whhhhhhhy..

I hope you change your mind about doing the next one landscape... please

what would happen if i put this on my iPhone 4?? what doesn't work?
    Last edited by Farmski; 02-27-2011 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

everything wouldnt work haha ud probably go into safemode till u uninstalled it, heck u might have to restore bu i dont think so. its meant for 3.x firmwares and setups. i will update this as soon as iconoclasm works on 4.1.2, email the dev of iconoclasm to update it if u want me to work on this

I have iconoclasm on my iPhone 4.... v1.6.2 and works just fine!

I did try to install ubuntu.. it just wouldn't install tho.. came back with error..

I was just a bit keen for this theme concept.. I'm not keen on most of the other styles.. all a bit too flashy and bright.. inav are kinda cool.. but still a bit bling bling.. initsua landscape almost does a great job.. but not over keep on the big icons with that either..

yours is like a totally different interface.. I like a more function over glamour gadget style.. where it looks like a gadget with a purpose.. not like some futuristic pop art over styled light display.. and ubuntu ticks a lot of boxes

I look forward to seeing it on my iPhone 4 soon

just one question??

how are the drop down menus actually done?? are they actually propper drop down menus?

oh... instead of iblanks.. is gridlock ok?? cos I find iblanks a bit pointless as it does the same thing..
    Last edited by Farmski; 02-28-2011 at 05:10 AM.

well i just emailed the dev and he said he is updating it for 4.2.1 so idk what iconoclasm ur using =P

uhm using springjumps it jumps to different pages making it look like menus

like i said i made this months ago for ios 3.x gridlock didnt exist at the time.

once iconoclasm works i will work on this

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast