View Poll Results: Should I countinue working on this theme?

Voters
198. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

190 95.96%
  • No

8 4.04%
+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [CONCEPT] DarkOS

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by carlito9505 Winter board is only good for theming very little aspects of the UI, Dream board actually changes the experience, it themes the operating system rather than
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carlito9505 View Post
    Winter board is only good for theming very little aspects of the UI, Dream board actually changes the experience, it themes the operating system rather than strictly the UI. And winter board drains battery. He should defiantly do this on Dream board, but if he is planning on full UI theming, then he should theme only those parts that can't be themed with Dream board (at least at the moment). I understand what you're saying, but it would make more sense to have a Dream board and winter board side of this theme. It would use up less battery and it would make the experience using the theme better. I'm not hammering your opinion, just stating mine. If you've used Dream board themes (I'm guessing you haven't, sorry if i'm wrong on this), then it'd make more sense.
    Hello.. I saw this and thought it looked like one sick deal. I was going to just use it as not port it to DreamBoard (I've already ported Whitoken HD an am in the process of porting Ad0ra OS) when I saw this. Maybe after I'm done, I could port this for you all? It's not that hard to me anymore so it wouldn't take too long
    Whitoken for DreamBoard 1.1 in DreamStore

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ech0riginal For This Useful Post:

carlito9505 (04-18-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ech0riginal View Post
    Hello.. I saw this and thought it looked like one sick deal. I was going to just use it as not port it to dreamboars (I've already pitted Whitoken HD an am in the process of porting Ad0ra OS) when I saw this. Maybe after I'm done, I could port this for you all? It's not that hard to me anymore so it wouldn't tale too long
    That would be amazing, after seeing your previous ports, this one should be none less than spectacular! I'm looking forward to what you come up with!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carlito9505 View Post
    That would be amazing, after seeing your previous ports, this one should be none less than spectacular! I'm looking forward to what you come up with!
    Why thank you I just port junk, but I am good with DBs style of coding, but the real themers are Scarflaire and GanMan and the others but thank you anyway
    Means a lot
    Whitoken for DreamBoard 1.1 in DreamStore

Green Apple
    Thanks

No Problem : )

Green Apple
    Thanks

Anyone working on/still thinking about making this for dreamboard, or at all?

+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456