+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: (iKandy's Preview Release) Distraught

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Hello Everybody! I am introducing to the community what I have created to be "iKandy"! I had to use the K for Kandy because sombody already has a theme with
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,049 Times in 414 Posts

Cool (iKandy's Preview Release) Distraught
    Hello Everybody! I am introducing to the community what I have created to be "iKandy"! I had to use the K for Kandy because sombody already has a theme with the name, but hey thats gonna happen! This is my 5th theme I have releases, but only the second paid theme. The other is called iTunes Mobile and will be in Cydia soon and I will be posting a final release forum here as well! This theme along with my others will only be $1.00 which I believe is really reasonable for all the time and effort put into these themes so please support artists so your themes can keep being produced. Some of you might know me by now and some not but here Iam known as FreeApple, Artist name Distraught and I have a designing company called GroundupVisions!

OK now we have all that covered lets get to this theme "iKandy" I started making this theme for my wife, then I just got carried away and have been working on this for about 2 months now! This is a complete theme with Interactive scrollable lockscreen widgets, such as the look of HTC, 6day forcasts, and a high res animated weather lockscreen that is just simply amazing and none of you have probally have had anything like this on your lockscreen! A New trend will be set with this cause I believe I have raised the bar for HTML's on Lockscreen. This also has a battery and lockbackground for those who get sick of the widgets "I dont know how its possible, but its there".

THATS JUST THE LOCK SCREEN PEOPLE!!! This theme is kinda leaned towards women and all the ladies out there, but I tell you what I am far from a guy who wears pink or purple, but I have had this theme on myself for a while, the colors are just so bright and it feels so right! The theme is full of icons, UIIMages, Sounds, and just about all the apps modded as well. The Weather, clock, youtube, music player skin, calulator, safari and much more! The theme is also fully compatible with SBRotator and LSRotator and comes with all wide images to do so and all you have to do is set "use wide theme" is settings prefs fro SBR!

This theme also comes with PSD files and ALT. for those who like to SSH and mod or flip flop images do what you like! Things are subject to change before final release and all feedback is appreciated! Thanks I hope you like! If you do and think its exceptional please nominate my theme "Nominate My Theme for "Theme Of The Week" | Vote

UPDATE:

I have decided to do about 5 colors so everybody gets what they want! I took the time to try and it was not that difficult to go and change all the colors "about 6 hrs" to complete from one color to another, and Black and White should be easy as well.

Overall I will try to complete as the other colors while some might get released, but anybody who buys one will have access to all of the colors so you can play around and hav them all! I appreciate any support I get and am not trying to get rich just a little componsation would be nice for all the long hours and sleepless nights and next days at work with no sleep....ect...ect LOL! June 15 is the goal I have set for myself to release this and I hope I can have at least 3 colors the Purple, Blue, and one other. I still have to finish all the UIImages within and some defaults and I am still playing with the Lockscreen Widgets too.

The list goes on...LMAO

iTunes Mobile is released which is my first theme and I am currently also working on 1 other theme that is very time consuming becuase the detail gets rediculous, but that will not be released for a while, but keep your peepers peeled if you like iKandy or iTunes Mobile you will definitly like the others that are instore!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails (iKandy's Preview Release) Distraught-flyer.png   (iKandy's Preview Release) Distraught-img_0060.png   (iKandy's Preview Release) Distraught-img_0063.png   (iKandy's Preview Release) Distraught-img_0065.png   (iKandy's Preview Release) Distraught-img_0066.png   (iKandy's Preview Release) Distraught-img_0073.png   (iKandy's Preview Release) Distraught-img_0072.png   (iKandy's Preview Release) Distraught-img_0067.png  

Last edited by FreeApple; 06-01-2010 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Added pics

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

nrgxtra (05-31-2010), Star784 (06-21-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me kph12's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not a huge fan of the purple, maybe color options?
    But the paint dripping effect is really cool!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kph12 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (05-30-2010)

Thanks

Thanks man! I will consider changing the colors if more then 100 PPL post sayng bout the same thing you did! I had a feeling purple is not for everybody, but I thought it looked fancy, but Blue would go just as well.

Thanks

Yeah I think a blue would be awesome

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kph12 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (05-30-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

I think B&W

9. The Following User Says Thank You to erionville For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (05-30-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

i agree maybe a red, blue, green or orange lool but yea i like that effect

11. The Following User Says Thank You to reagan5194 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (05-30-2010)

Thanks

blue/b%W/ green would be good!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to cocotherat For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (05-30-2010)

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

blue white and green would be good, otherwise good job.
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

15. The Following User Says Thank You to deathbybunnies6 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (05-30-2010)

Thanks

Thanks everybody for the feedback...keep them coming and I will definitly change the color for the majority vote before released!

Any Feedback is good feedback to me!!! sincerly appreciated!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone slap690's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks great! I think guys will be jumping on this one to put on their wifes phone! Yeah I'd like to see what you could do with blue for us guys!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to slap690 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (05-30-2010)

Thanks

really good, but i agree, different colors.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ikesmasher For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (05-30-2010)

Thanks

Big Update!!! I have started the process! I hope you guys like! Blues, greens, whites, basically not purple!lol! Please leave feedback

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I like the idea, still just not digging the colors. I dunno, stuff just too hard to read for me. But I think it's coming along nicely. Lots of potential.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolftamer For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (05-31-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

this is soo cool, but i think if u would show how to install this theme by doin a video it would appreciate it.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to my1past1is1ur1future For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (05-31-2010)

Thanks

This theme is not yet released, but when it is "in a couple weeks" I will do a video or write a complete tutorial on how to install as well as set up any widgets for all the new ppl to the community! Thanks for the feedback

27. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

my1past1is1ur1future (06-01-2010)

Thanks

Now that blue looks sick! Would love to see a green or even a black and white. Great job

29. The Following User Says Thank You to kph12 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (05-31-2010)

Thanks

I have decided to do about 5 colors so everybody gets what they want! I took the time to try and it was not that difficult to go and change all the colors "about 6 hrs" to complete from one color to another, and Black and White should be easy as well.

Overall I will try to complete as the other colors while some might get released, but anybody who buys one will have access to all of the colors so you can play around and hav them all! I appreciate any support I get and am not trying to get rich just a little componsation would be nice for all the long hours and sleepless nights and next days at work with no sleep....ect...ect LOL! June 15 is the goal I have set for myself to release this and I hope I can have at least 3 colors the Purple, Blue, and one other. I still have to finish all the UIImages within and some defaults and I am still playing with the Lockscreen Widgets too.

The list goes on...LMAO

iTunes Mobile is released which is my first theme and I am currently also working on 1 other theme that is very time consuming becuase the detail gets rediculous, but that will not be released for a while, but keep your peepers peeled if you like iKandy or iTunes Mobile you will definitly like the others that are instore!

Thanks

Sounds good man

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    My oppinion is black and gold. Looks more stylish. Anyway keep going. Good work!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i really like this theme and being a girl i love the purple/pink one cant wait!!!

34. The Following User Says Thank You to kweenkylie For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (06-20-2010)