Page 240 of 241 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230238239240241 LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,800 of 4818

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released ] [ CLASSified *iOS4 Ready* ]

So no font huh?

Hi all,

Very beautiful, nice and professional work Bars!!

I have bought Elite when it was released and then upgraded to Elite pro and now Classified.....keep up the good work buddy.
    I had only your themes on my iPhone since i bought it 9 months ago....and thats for a good reason....your themes are the best.

i have downloaded the Classified 2 days ago, solved few small issues by myself (mostly icons)and this is where i got so far:

The only problem is that i cant get to theme Cydia, iTunes,iPod and dialer???????? I've read somewhere here that its a winterboard problem "crappy iOS4".

My question is if there is anyway to fix this issue without waiting winterboard update, like moving files somwhere else or renaming the fils????

Do i need to re arrange this: i have tried everything, nothing seems to work????
    Last edited by Al Asmi; 10-20-2010 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Asmi View Post
    Hi all,

Very beautiful, nice and professional work Bars!!

I have bought Elite when it was released and then upgraded to Elite pro and now Classified.....keep up the good work buddy.
    I had only your themes on my iPhone since i bought it 9 months ago....and thats for a good reason....your themes are the best.

i have downloaded the Classified 2 days ago, solved few small issues by myself (mostly icons)and this is where i got so far:

The only problem is that i cant get to theme Cydia, iTunes,iPod and dialer???????? I've read somewhere here that its a winterboard problem "crappy iOS4".

My question is if there is anyway to fix this issue without waiting winterboard update, like moving files somwhere else or renaming the fils????

Do i need to re arrange this: i have tried everything, nothing seems to work????
    Thanks my friend, I'm glad you enjoy my work.... The bottom bar issue Is a wjnterboard issue... The only thing that I can think to do is to remove the bottom bar files, and let all of them go back tk stock (at least they will match then.) what forward are you on?

Thanks Bars for the advice. I knew that i had to remove the bottom bar files, i read it on a previous posts but thought u my found a better solution for the same. Bar files removal completed and back to stock :'(

"what forward are you on?" !! i am not so sure wt u mean by this, but if u mean wt firmware am on, i would tell you it's iOS4.1 3Gs.

can u please tell me how to remove the small page count dots on top of the dock at the home screen????

Thanks Bars for the advice. I knew that i had to remove the bottom bar files, i read it on a previous posts but thought u my found a better solution for the same. Bar files removal completed and back to stock :'(

"what forward are you on?" !! i am not so sure wt u mean by this, but if u mean wt firmware am on, i would tell you it's iOS4.1 3Gs.

can u please tell me how to remove the small page count dots on top of the dock at the home screen????
    They are in two locations.... /Bundles/com.apple.springboard/
    And
    /UIImages

The sbsearchpageindicator is in the /Bundles
    And the uipageindicator is in UIImages

7. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Al Asmi (10-21-2010)

Does anybody have an alternative YouTube picture icon & a quicklock picture icon please?

I've searched with no success

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    They are in two locations.... /Bundles/com.apple.springboard/
    And
    /UIImages

The sbsearchpageindicator is in the /Bundles
    And the uipageindicator is in UIImages
    removing them and have the stock indecators is not wt i really wanted. as yours are much better than the stock, i had to put them back after deleting them.

I was hopping not to see them at all on my screen, like wt i have when using Elite Pro.

am left with 2 more issues now:

1- i seem not to be able to have the battery mod work on my screen "the battery screen while charging"????? all files are there but yet its not working????

2- is it possible to have Elite slider on Classified. I tried to do it myself but am having the slider little under the track. will appreciate if you can help me adjusting the Elite slider to work on Classified lockscreen perfectly."slider UIs are in the attchment"

it's gonna be awesome to have Classified HD on our 3Gs. keep up the good work buddy, u r the man.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Al Asmi; 10-21-2010 at 11:34 AM.

removing them and have the stock indecators is not wt i really wanted. as yours are much better than the stock, i had to put them back after deleting them.

I was hopping not to see them at all on my screen, like wt i have when using Elite Pro.

am left with 2 more issues now:

1- i seem not to be able to have the battery mod work on my screen "the battery screen while charging"????? all files are there but yet its not working????

2- is it possible to have Elite slider on Classified. I tried to do it myself but am having the slider little under the track. will appreciate if you can help me adjusting the Elite slider to work on Classified lockscreen perfectly."slider UIs are in the attchment"

it's gonna be awesome to have Classified HD on our 3Gs. keep up the good work buddy, u r the man.
    The charging battery themes do not work when you have an HTML
    lockscreen... That is just the way it is :/
    You can make the indicators transparent by opening them in Photoshop or gimp, and selecting the whole image ctrl+A, the cutting the contents Ctrl+x, then save it. You can make all 4 files a transparent canvas this way

The slider should be able to be easily modded as well probably just a few pixels up or down will do the trick

11. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Al Asmi (10-22-2010)

Sorry me again,i didnt see the link to get the ios 4 version.See,im still using FW3.1.3 now and decide to update to ios 4.1 in short.Can some1 tell me how can i get classified platinum iOS4 and classified iOS4 Lockscreen.Just for your infor,i got this theme coz i donated to be in the beta team and download link was sent by bars.
    Last edited by Nickless; 10-21-2010 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    The charging battery themes do not work when you have an HTML
    lockscreen... That is just the way it is :/
    You can make the indicators transparent by opening them in Photoshop or gimp, and selecting the whole image ctrl+A, the cutting the contents Ctrl+x, then save it. You can make all 4 files a transparent canvas this way

The slider should be able to be easily modded as well probably just a few pixels up or down will do the trick
    Thank you again Bars! believe me if i tell you that this is my first time ever do anything on Photoshop.

I did it!!!! lol

got the slider in place "Elit slider looks so nice on this theme" and have no more page indecators, i never liked them .

Battery mod works when i turn the lockscreen.theme off in winterboard.

My $$ is waiting for your next update/theme. Its worth it, and u deserve more.
    Last edited by Al Asmi; 10-22-2010 at 03:03 AM.

Default Game Center
    Here is an alternate icon for Apples Game Center:

Default Hi Problems downloading classified !!! Just Purchased
    Hi, to the developer of classified, can i just ask is there a problem with cydia and downloading classified ? as i bought it this afternoon around 3pm and the download keeps stopping, yes my wi-fi is working ok at home as im downloading other things, is there a way i can have it sent to my email or sunthing with instructions, id can be given for verification of my purchase to the developer only..

Cheers from Brian

Just to say its actually downloaded and wow wow
    its a fantastic theme, like it better than eightos, anyway can i ask you where do i place my custom sms tones within diskaid/ifile or ifunbox ? and also where or how do i place my own custom photo on the classified home lockscreen ?

Cheers from Brian

Hi can anybody help me with the above ? very quiet on here lately..

Cheers from Brian
    Last edited by readbmr; 11-02-2010 at 01:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by readbmr View Post
    Hi, to the developer of classified, can i just ask is there a problem with cydia and downloading classified ? as i bought it this afternoon around 3pm and the download keeps stopping, yes my wi-fi is working ok at home as im downloading other things, is there a way i can have it sent to my email or sunthing with instructions, id can be given for verification of my purchase to the developer only..

Cheers from Brian

Just to say its actually downloaded and wow wow
    its a fantastic theme, like it better than eightos, anyway can i ask you where do i place my custom sms tones within diskaid/ifile or ifunbox ? and also where or how do i place my own custom photo on the classified home lockscreen ?

Cheers from Brian

Hi can anybody help me with the above ? very quiet on here lately..

Cheers from Brian
    For your sound they go into themes/UIsounds

Set your lickscreens from your camera roll

Thanks

Hi All has any one got a UnlimTones icon for classified, Thanks.

Hi !
    I don't know if you will understand all cause I don't speak English well.
    So I installed "classified" (no Hd) on my iPhone (3GS iOS 4.1 jlbrk with limera1n)
    And the dock icons are down on the screen. In the lock screen, the slider is upper than the unlock bar "->unlock" ,all icons aren't modified (phone, calendar,...)
    Can someone give a link or upload one complete theme of this one working with iPhone 3GS ?
    It will be nice...

Or any help is welcome of course.
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by ap1080; 11-13-2010 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I have the same problem, the slide to unlock bar is to high on the lock screen. I also had to change the path of the html to the background image und the iconframe auto skin myself - Am I missing a ios4.1 update or instructions?

Quote Originally Posted by ap1080 View Post
    Hi !
    I don't know if you will understand all cause I don't speak English well.
    So I installed "classified" (no Hd) on my iPhone (3GS iOS 4.1 jlbrk with limera1n)
    And the dock icons are down on the screen. In the lock screen, the slider is upper than the unlock bar "->unlock" ,all icons aren't modified (phone, calendar,...)
    Can someone give a link or upload one complete theme of this one working with iPhone 3GS ?
    It will be nice...

Or any help is welcome of course.
    Thanks in advance
    You have to install the classified ios4 add on and enable it above the other options in the winterboard list

Default Classifield
    ok?
    Last edited by Kiyo18; 12-13-2010 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyo18 View Post
    ok?
    Huh?

Page 240 of 241 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230238239240241 LastLast