Page 238 of 241 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,760 of 4818

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Released ] [ CLASSified *iOS4 Ready* ]

  1. #4741
    The hd sbs settings for 3gs from cydia arent working, keeps saying some elements are missing

  2. #4742
    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    At the top.

    Bars just wondering if i could get the icons and the UI package that was posted in Cydia. I can download due to the dependancy of CLASSified. And i dont have enough money to rebuy the theme again.
    I have lost the beta list for this theme, but I will see what I can do for tomorrow

  3. #4743
    Quote Originally Posted by yusuf530i View Post
    The hd sbs settings for 3gs from cydia arent working, keeps saying some elements are missing
    That is weird, I will try to download now... There have been many downloads and that is the first time I heard that...

  4. #4744
    thanks, downloading wasn't a problem, but when i tried to activate it in sb seetings it then gave the popup saying files were missing

  5. #4745
    Im thinking about buying this from cydia, I have a 3GS running 4.0.1. I noticed that there is a CLASSified and then the CLASSified HD to buy? Which one do i need?

    thanks.

  6. #4746
    Quote Originally Posted by Bk2BlkGT View Post
    Im thinking about buying this from cydia, I have a 3GS running 4.0.1. I noticed that there is a CLASSified and then the CLASSified HD to buy? Which one do i need?

    thanks.
    Yeah you need the regular classified not the HD... the HD ine is only for the iPhone 4

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Bk2BlkGT (10-02-2010)

  8. #4747
    Quote Originally Posted by yusuf530i View Post
    thanks, downloading wasn't a problem, but when i tried to activate it in sb seetings it then gave the popup saying files were missing
    Which files does it specify? If any?

  9. #4748
    ok thanks, so i just need the reg version then do the update to iOS4?

  10. #4749
    Ifile shows only the app toggles are present in the download, no background rows, etc are absent

  11. #4750
    Quote Originally Posted by Bk2BlkGT View Post
    ok thanks, so i just need the reg version then do the update to iOS4?
    Yep, and make sure you place the ios4 version above the regulars in the winterboard list

  12. #4751
    Quote Originally Posted by yusuf530i View Post
    Ifile shows only the app toggles are present in the download, no background rows, etc are absent
    I will submit a fix for it tomorrow

    Sorry

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    yusuf530i (10-02-2010)

  14. #4752
    ok thanks i did that, under my phone app, i dont have any pics for the keypad, recents, or voicemail..just a white box now?

    My setup in winterboard is from top to bottom:

    classified platinum iOS4 -
    class fushia iOS4
    class neon iOS4 -
    class teal iOS4
    classified iOS4 Lockscreen -
    classified -
    classified teal
    classified platinum
    classified neon
    classified lockscreen
    classified fushia
    classified 5 icon dock -
    classified 3G dialer -
    class loading screen SIG -
    classified picture icons -

    the tic marks show what i have checked

  15. #4753
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Alright thanks boss.

  16. #4754
    I have one littel question about:

    I DONT have selected on winderboard the Lockscreen,
    but...I have it still!!

    is there any chance to delet the lockscreen complett????

    very beutiful theme,
    but boring lockscreen!!!

  17. #4755
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Todays the big day guys.

    Elite Pro HD !!!

  18. #4756
    Elite Pro HD!!!



    I will jailbreak my iPhone for that.

  19. #4757
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Still waiting for that package...

  20. #4758
    @ Bars. Did you get a chance to submit a fix for the HD sbsettings to cydia yet?

    regards

  21. #4759
    Quote Originally Posted by yusuf530i View Post
    @ Bars. Did you get a chance to submit a fix for the HD sbsettings to cydia yet?

    regards
    I haven't.... I may try to do that tonight

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    yusuf530i (10-05-2010)

  23. #4760
    Quote Originally Posted by yusuf530i View Post
    @ Bars. Did you get a chance to submit a fix for the HD sbsettings to cydia yet?

    regards
    Submitted, and accepted should be live soon

Page 238 of 241 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •