Page 216 of 241 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206214215216217218 226 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,320 of 4818

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Released ] [ CLASSified *iOS4 Ready* ]

  1. #4301
    hey bars, i bought the theme when it first came out. I cant seem to get the update for ios4, do i have to rebuy? What about when you come out with the retina update, do I have to rebuy again?

  2. #4302
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    6,134
    Thanks
    8,730
    Thanked 26,080 Times in 5,065 Posts

    Hey guys Font Swap worked on the clock...



    Quote Originally Posted by scoop2mylue View Post
    is any1 having an error problem with cydia right now...Problem parsing dependancy pre depends....any1 know what that means or is cydia jus down right now?
    Just loaded OK on mine Scoops..
    Last edited by Jazzman UK; 08-09-2010 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (08-09-2010)

  4. #4303
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    Hey guys Font Swap worked on the clock...





    Just loaded OK on mine Scoops..
    it works on everything but the system font. The system fonts need to be converted to .ttc files and the ssh'd to the phone.

  5. #4304
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    6,134
    Thanks
    8,730
    Thanked 26,080 Times in 5,065 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tellytel View Post
    it works on everything but the system font. The system fonts need to be converted to .ttc files and the ssh'd to the phone.
    Sounds technical....
    i can only get the clock to change at the mo...where are the fonts in the phone?..

    EDIT...found em thanks...
    Last edited by Jazzman UK; 08-09-2010 at 04:02 PM.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  6. #4305
    iPhone? More like MyPhone bluenwhitenikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    205
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts

    I just updated and noticed that some of my icons don't have the glow underneath? Can anyone assist me? Also I was wondering if the slider is supposed to be different? I checked the recent changes and it didn't really specify what changes should occur?? Thanks in advance!!

  7. #4306
    Heres the lockscreen without the "class" txt for people using lockinfo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -overlay.png  
    Last edited by xXxRomero; 08-09-2010 at 04:10 PM.

  8. #4307
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    Sounds technical....
    i can only get the clock to change at the mo...where are the fonts in the phone?..

    EDIT...found em thanks...
    is it just a matter of changing the file extensions or do you need to do some converting? Also, can you tell me the location of the fonts?

    thanks,

  9. #4308
    Oh weather app, not mod. Now I feel stupid

  10. #4309
    I like red too


  11. #4310
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    6,134
    Thanks
    8,730
    Thanked 26,080 Times in 5,065 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by holdenrf View Post
    is it just a matter of changing the file extensions or do you need to do some converting? Also, can you tell me the location of the fonts?

    thanks,
    They are in system/library...
    The ones in font swap are in applications..
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    holdenrf (08-09-2010)

  13. #4311
    iPhoneaholic vanbashted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Batley, West Yorkshire
    Posts
    315
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 172 Times in 102 Posts

    hi guys

    hope some one can help me, im running ios 4.0 on a 3gs, some icons are themed whereas others arent, i downloaded all the updates but till no joy.

    i have classified and classified platinum ticked in winterboard which helps a bit but only some have the glow underneath

    any help appreciated

    regards

  14. #4312
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    They are in system/library...
    The ones in font swap are in applications..
    So I can change system fonts on iOS4? Cause I just change the font I selected from .ttf to .ttc and I got a popup saying that the font was missing.

  15. #4313

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

    holdenrf (08-09-2010), Jazzman UK (08-10-2010)

  17. #4314
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    mid michigan
    Posts
    109
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 26 Times in 18 Posts

    randomly....some of my icons have the white glow. some do not. the folder overlays also do not have white.

    i believe it used to be consistent. so maybe it is the ios 4 addon i just installed today (even tho i am on an ip4 and it was working) or it is the ios4 Platinum activated as well.

    ive copied the badges to the platinum theme but it didnt change anything. it doesnt matter whether it was a custom icon or an app store icon. just half of them dont have the thicker border with the white glow.

    where do I go to fix this? ive scoured this forum and don;t see anyone asking even tho it's been asked a couple times in the last 10 pages....

    Also... i installed the cool weather widget.. edited the html. i like it. but iconoclasm did not work for me. (it was a cracked one and when i go to settings/iconoclasm/settings, i had a blank screen with no setting) and i do not want to iblank my whole phone. so i have the weather on every page.

    Needless to say, i'd love the full screen weather widget like Tellytell does. is there any known good full lockscreen weather widget out there that could yield me the same results?

    Thanks....

  18. #4315
    Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    thanks for the info! I am now rocking one of my favorite fonts Droid Sans. I was unable to find an iOS4 version of Avenir.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0596.png  

  19. #4316
    hey guys..how do i change size of the slider?...got platinum one but appears very small...
    P.S......NVM....fixed...
    Last edited by rumcajs; 08-09-2010 at 09:36 PM.


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  20. #4317
    Quote Originally Posted by scooby092477 View Post
    randomly....some of my icons have the white glow. some do not. the folder overlays also do not have white.

    i believe it used to be consistent. so maybe it is the ios 4 addon i just installed today (even tho i am on an ip4 and it was working) or it is the ios4 Platinum activated as well.

    ive copied the badges to the platinum theme but it didnt change anything. it doesnt matter whether it was a custom icon or an app store icon. just half of them dont have the thicker border with the white glow.

    where do I go to fix this? ive scoured this forum and don;t see anyone asking even tho it's been asked a couple times in the last 10 pages....

    Also... i installed the cool weather widget.. edited the html. i like it. but iconoclasm did not work for me. (it was a cracked one and when i go to settings/iconoclasm/settings, i had a blank screen with no setting) and i do not want to iblank my whole phone. so i have the weather on every page.

    Needless to say, i'd love the full screen weather widget like Tellytell does. is there any known good full lockscreen weather widget out there that could yield me the same results?

    Thanks....
    Try these... /Library/Themes/
    Attached Files Attached Files

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Jazzman UK (08-10-2010), scooby092477 (08-09-2010)

  22. #4318
    Quote Originally Posted by vanbashted View Post
    hi guys

    hope some one can help me, im running ios 4.0 on a 3gs, some icons are themed whereas others arent, i downloaded all the updates but till no joy.

    i have classified and classified platinum ticked in winterboard which helps a bit but only some have the glow underneath

    any help appreciated

    regards
    Same thing., try the above....

  23. #4319
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jeffglenellen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    229
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 74 Times in 52 Posts

    Would anyone have a copy of the iOS 4 theme update? I keep getting errors when I try to install it through both Cydia and Rock,I don't understand why because everything else downloads&installs fine

  24. #4320
    It's right above your post

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    iammarcweezy (08-09-2010)

Page 216 of 241 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206214215216217218 226 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •