Page 143 of 241 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133141142143144145 153 193 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 4818

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released ] [ CLASSified *iOS4 Ready* ]

LiB what is the tweak?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ldkud50 For This Useful Post:

x| LiB |x (06-23-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    it's about VAT in EU....i tought standard upgrade is $199 and $299..at least main was that much...
    You're right...I made a typo, thanks for catching that. I edited my original post with the correct numbers.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EventHorizn For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (06-23-2010)

My top man xlibx is on the grizzly!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    bars:Thanks for the beautiful signature add on.
    I found a little problem..
    Here is my picture
    try these...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -uipopupalertsheetbackground-undo-.png   -uipopupalertsheetbackground.png  
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 06-23-2010 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

artsa24 (06-24-2010), rumcajs (06-23-2010), Vanasian (06-23-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    I'm running stock 4.0 as well. I got to day I'm happy with it. Just a UI tune up and it's good! The icons don't bother me yet as I have everything in folders. The sweet part is even webclips can be put in a folder. Man. We are going to have fun once winterboard fully supports it along with all the tweaks. Damn. Here we go again!

Lol. I suck at typing.
    I got a custom firmware to load with Shauns help. Are you planning to jailbreak using one or waiting for a tool that will jailbreak the stock 4.0 firmware?

I've already jailbroken mine with 4.0 only problem I'm having is that status bar

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    I've already jailbroken mine with 4.0 only problem I'm having is that status bar
    I also found, through Shaun's help, is if Winterboard is enabled, the built in fast switch multitasker doesn't work. That's a major feature, especially since Circuitous didnt work either.

I have classified running on 3G 4.0 jb n unlocked. Alot of things don't work n don't theme. Many, if not all Cydia apps don't work like bitesms file fontswap just to name a few. ********** does though. The features that are themed with classified though look amazing with the new OS. can't wait till u modders figure this stuff out. Love this theme btw

Thanks

Loving the new phone, but I need a jailbreak and Classified back on it! =(

I've been working on mine all night. I had it all set finally I thought now I'm stuck in safe mode lol it did look nice with SIG on it even for a moment. I know your swamped Bars but when you can I sent you an email.

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    My top man xlibx is on the grizzly!!
    Wouldn't be here if it wasn't for your themes! Back at ya!

WinterBoard was updated so now the themes work, still doesn't autocreate icons and some status bar issues etc, since the file system changed but the quick switcher at the bottom now works just fine. The auto create will work if you tweak where the files are

Since the file structure has changes in IOS4 the auto-create all of us love is not working unless you do this....

Create this folder and in EACH of your themes that utilize auto create....

/private/var/stash/Themes/ theme.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobileicons.framework

There are a lot more you can do with the icons as well so the IOS4 will bring a whole new world to themes
    Last edited by x| LiB |x; 06-24-2010 at 06:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to x| LiB |x For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (06-24-2010), metaserph (06-24-2010), Navec245 (06-24-2010), thetjshow (06-24-2010), wim66 (06-24-2010)

Nice, Im outta safe mode and taking a breeak then going back at it, I need my eye candy back lol by the way if any of you run into the stuck in safe mode after googling/reading for 4 hours figured out lots of problems with just so many SBsettings type apps escpecially one that come with mobile substrate call icon support. I emptied out alll that stuff and so far so good.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -megclasslock.png  

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

Quote Originally Posted by x| LiB |x View Post
    Wouldn't be here if it wasn't for your themes! Back at ya!

WinterBoard was updated so now the themes work, still doesn't autocreate icons and some status bar issues etc, since the file system changed but the quick switcher at the bottom now works just fine. The auto create will work if you tweak where the files are

Since the file structure has changes in IOS4 the auto-create all of us love is not working unless you do this....

Create this folder and in EACH of your themes that utilize auto create....

/private/var/stash/Themes/ theme.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobileicons.framework

There are a lot more you can do with the icons as well so the IOS4 will bring a whole new world to themes
    Um, what do I put in here?

Anyone figure out the status bar? All of the stock status icons appear. The theme looks incomplete without the signature icons!
    Last edited by Navec245; 06-24-2010 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

18. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

EventHorizn (06-24-2010)

I created com.apple.mobileicons.framework with both the mask and shadow files in both classified.theme and in the Classified Platinum.theme and resprung still did not work. Any suggestions?

I havent tried this yet as I cant.... but the file system should be /Library/Themes/Classified.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobileicons.framework/

21. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

HarleyMo (06-26-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Thanks

Got my ip4 wooowooo!!

So how do I JB this bad boy?

Can I just use Snowbreeze?
    Last edited by headcheese; 06-24-2010 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by headcheese View Post
    Got my ip4 wooowooo!!

I did a downgrade first to 3.1.2. Then jailbroke with blackra1n. Then did a shift/restore to install the 4.0 custom ipsw.

Anyone know how to theme the new Folders?

is the iphone4 really have a jailbreak already? ^^^ ???

Quote Originally Posted by headcheese View Post
    Got my ip4 wooowooo!!

Do you have problem with reception signal?? Do you lose you signal when you take it in your hand??

Like this one :

iPhone 4 Loses Reception When You Hold It By The Antenna Band?

Please confirm what's going on with your device....

Quote Originally Posted by ldkud50 View Post
    I created com.apple.mobileicons.framework with both the mask and shadow files in both classified.theme and in the Classified Platinum.theme and resprung still did not work. Any suggestions?
    After you create the directory and copied the mask and shadow files there. Go to /var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.IconsCache and delete all those files in there. Respring your device and you should be good to go.
    Last edited by junior120872; 06-24-2010 at 10:54 AM.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to junior120872 For This Useful Post:

HarleyMo (06-26-2010), thetjshow (06-24-2010)

Page 143 of 241 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133141142143144145 153 193 ... LastLast