+ Reply
Page 53 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1663

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: "Project ANOCHECER"

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
guys can advise me how come the dock icons are missing after i installed the new weather and rss feed? when i click on the other icons, the dock icons
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

guys can advise me how come the dock icons are missing after i installed the new weather and rss feed? when i click on the other icons, the dock icons will show, but now when im at the home page.. Also any idea how do i remove the hi and low of the weather, i also wanna know if we can edit it, to say something else instead, for eg Dusk, like what someone showed a few posts ago? Im using yahooweather..
    Last edited by juztiboi; 06-08-2010 at 09:27 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Is there a way to make the RSS feed delay between stories a little longer? Some of the longer feeds are hard to read before it changes to the next one.

Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,781 Times in 3,572 Posts

@juztiboi are you using dl33t cover mod?

If you are, go on your computer make a folder named Icons. In the Icons Folder put the cover.png that dl33t sent to you. Ssh the icons folder into your phone, and put it in the root of the rss feed folder. Now go into winterboard and turn off the cover mod.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 06-08-2010 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

juztiboi (06-08-2010), Obitron (06-08-2010)

Thanks

yes. but before i installed the new weather and rss, it was working fine.. only after i installed them i had this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post

If you are, go on your computer make a folder named Icons. In the Icons Folder put the cover.png that dl33t sent to you. Ssh the icons folder into your phone, and put it in the root of the rss feed folder. Now go into winterboard and turn off the cover mod.
    so u mean i create a new folder in the RSS folder, name it Icons, and put the cover.png in it?
    Last edited by juztiboi; 06-08-2010 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Yes

Thanks

alright thanks! in any case it worked. lol hmm how abt my other question regarding the hi and low? any idea?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Can anyone take the overlay off the dock? I'm not using springjumps so the page overlay isn't any use. Any help I would be grateful

Thanks

Sorry bro, not much of a widget man.

Thanks

I see why you had to do that... I assume the new rss comes with diff page pngs. The only thing about the way u did the cover is now the other icons slide in from the right? Kinda kills the eye trick of the cover sliding. If you want I can look into making it work for rss

Thanks

Sorry bro, not much of a widget man.
    oh no problem man. thanks for ur help thus far..

@DL33T, its ok. now they are working for me.. maybe u could work on one which would be convenient for others who want to use the rss feed with the cover.. that would be nice..

Thanks

@J1Nx
    Here is the page with no overlay!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails "Project ANOCHECER"-page1.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by D.L33T View Post
    I see why you had to do that... I assume the new rss comes with diff page pngs. The only thing about the way u did the cover is now the other icons slide in from the right? Kinda kills the eye trick of the cover sliding. If you want I can look into making it work for rss
    Yes, he only changed the page0.png

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketnut View Post
    Am I correct in understanding that when using yahooWeather instead of accuweather that the Hi and Lo temps are absent? I think I read that in a previous post but could not find it again. I changed to yahooWeather because accuweather was way off.

Since Hi: and Lo: were not showing I replaced it for now with "DUSK".

Killer theme!
    hey bro, u mind sharing how to change the Hi and Lo?

Thanks

I have just tried that and i get movement however I can see the webclip icon not the cover itself. Any ideas? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by D.L33T View Post
    That would be great as I cant get it to work properly.
    Last edited by Obitron; 06-08-2010 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

Green Apple
    Thanks

I am also searching for the code to add into yahooweather source to include the high/low temp. In the meantime i just change to yahoo weather on the screen if not it looks empty.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xenontac View Post
    I am also searching for the code to add into yahooweather source to include the high/low temp. In the meantime i just change to yahoo weather on the screen if not it looks empty.

hmm how do u change it? can advise?

@Obitron, did u put the icon Cover.png into the Icons folder in the RSS folder?

another way is, maybe u can try putting a copy of the Cover.png into the icon folder of the main theme? not sure if it will work for u.. but worth a try..

18. The Following User Says Thank You to juztiboi For This Useful Post:

Obitron (06-08-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by juztiboi View Post

another way is, maybe u can try putting a copy of the Cover.png into the icon folder of the main theme? not sure if it will work for u.. but worth a try..
    Thanks for the reply.

I did put the cover.png into a folder called icons and then put it into the RSS folder. This didnt work

I then put it into the icons folder under the main theme which kinda works. It pushes the icons to the side as the cover comes over. Is that how it is for you?

Green Apple
    Thanks

You need to edit the widget.html file, the lines are about 3/4 down in the source code file, search for H: and L: and just replace the text, font, color etc.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Xenontac For This Useful Post:

juztiboi (06-09-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Obitron View Post
    Thanks for the reply.

I did put the cover.png into a folder called icons and then put it into the RSS folder. This didnt work

I then put it into the icons folder under the main theme which kinda works. It pushes the icons to the side as the cover comes over. Is that how it is for you?
    hmm i thought thats how its supposed to work? the cover doesnt go over the dock icons i thought? when u scroll to your left, the dock icons will follow right? anyway thats how it is for me..

Quote Originally Posted by Xenontac View Post
    You need to edit the widget.html file, the lines are about 3/4 down in the source code file, search for H: and L: and just replace the text, font, color etc.
    ohh okie thanks. will try it now..
    Last edited by juztiboi; 06-08-2010 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

hmm i thought thats how its supposed to work? the cover doesnt go over the dock icons i thought? when u scroll to your left, the dock icons will follow right? anyway thats how it is for me..
    No, originally the cover would slide over the icons on the dock. Now it pushes them aside which is what I believe Dleet was referring to on the previous page.