Page 52 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2 425051525354 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1661

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: "Project ANOCHECER"

Alien I figured that u might have something like that up your sleve for the final donor build. And look forward to that. Anig love your mods looking good!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cherrybomb22 For This Useful Post:

anig (06-08-2010)

Quick question. Should there be video controls? I don't have any.

Thanks

I have that forgot will attemt to move the code, not to good at it but 4.0 will be out soon so throwing caution to the wind

looking good

wow you did it again my friend... it is awesome! cant wait

Hey guys,
    First I want to say that I'm sorry, I'm not lazy lol I went back to page 53 looking for my problem. I did donate to this amazing creator.

I followed instructions to a T except for the spring jumps because i like Stacks. End result: no icons or drawer and standard reflective dock. The Wall paper is up and as sweet as ever, but all around the phone, that's the only thing that changed. Any suggestions?

Thanks

@iken2punK

Can u post a screeny please?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Obitron For This Useful Post:

iken2punk (06-08-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Obitron View Post
    @iken2punK

Can u post a screeny please?
    Sure thing Obitron.
    I hope this helps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by iken2punk View Post
    Sure thing Obitron.
    I hope this helps.
    @iken Do you have it on top in winterboard?

Do you have summerboard on?
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 06-08-2010 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

12. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

iken2punk (06-08-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iken2punk View Post
    Sure thing Obitron.
    I hope this helps.
    As Junesiphone says check the order in Winterboard and that you have Summerboard set to on.
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Obitron For This Useful Post:

iken2punk (06-08-2010)

Does anybody have a none animated weather for the analog clock?

Thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    @iken Do you have it on top in winterboard?

Do you have summerboard on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Obitron View Post
    As Junesiphone says check the order in Winterboard and that you have Summerboard set to on.
    You guys are just great, thank you for your time and patience very much!

Summer board is on
    Dusk Manilla is checked and at the top. I only have Manilla, Volume boost, and no page dots checked.

believe you need to have the beta theme also installed and checked below the manilla theme... hope that helps

If You like my work and want to contribute to my habit Donate

18. The Following User Says Thank You to D.L33T For This Useful Post:

iken2punk (06-08-2010)

Correct! and you can turn off no page dots, as the theme has the images transparent.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

iken2punk (06-08-2010)

Absolutely! I was going through the Manilla setup and noticed bundles,icons etc were all missing! Crossing fingers!!!!

big headaache between the big weather animation or the analog clock. lol

Quote Originally Posted by jotka View Post
    Alien,
    isnt it possible to make the gif's for the full screen weather (Manilla) transparent without background ? Isnt it possible that i can change the background / wallpaper if the gif's are transparent ?

Can you let me know where i can change the language for the "Date section" ? Would like to translate it to german.

Thanks
    Unfortunately it is impossible to create high quality gifs with a transparent background. Even in nontransparent gifs you are limited to 256 colors. I tried in total over 50 converters gif creators trying to make high quality transparent gifs but failed miserably. Unfortunately gifs are the only aninated/video format that you can use in themes without severely compromising battery and peformance by using actual video files. Basically unless you are skilled in HTML5 (which I have 0 knowledge of) you cannot produce high quality transparent animations.

However there are a number of work arounds I have attempted and am currently working on. First and most obvious is by obtaining the PSD or weather images that were used to make the gifs from alien (I managed to get the images). Then you can simply take whatever background you want and place it behind in photoshop and go through the (painful) processes of perfectly aligning all the images and such. If you do this some useful tips- Open all (or as many as possible) of the images in PS then copy each as a layer and paste into a single window. Then go to window tab-> and turn animation on and hit the button in the bottom right of the box that shows up to display slides. Then hit the button in the top left and in the popup hit create slides from layers (may need to do resverse if images show up backwards). Then save it by going to save for web and mobile devices and turn up the dither of the gif to 100% and you may notice slight grainyness or slight loss of quality such as the case is in aliens widget. I am currently working on doing this for another theme using the animated weather from this theme. An anvantage of this too is that you can create a "psuedo" bosspaper implemention by changing the backgrounds every 10 or so slides (make sure theyr set at .1 s.) and you can just duplicate all the slides to have it change more. To have it change between aninations just duplicate an animation and set then both at .05 s and have it change on the second one. Sorry if you have like no photoshop skills and I just provided you with a lot of unnessisary information and took up too much space on this thread....... if only alien could post/(give only to donators) his psds to make the process so much simpler.

I would also love to see like sun rays and stuff in the full screen animations alien
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 06-08-2010 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

This may be a dumb question but....should I be able to tap on the RSS feed and be taken to safari to read the link?

@snowleo, I have the source files and am working on creating something, it will also have the analog clock on the page. But there's a lot of work to do, so I'm creating some actions in ps that will hopefully save myself some time. Maybe a day or two til I'm done, but I will have the widget to add to the current manilla add on.

LOL Ok here it goes, I'm obviously not too savvy in this area, but always had the willingness to learn.
    This is a sad screenshot, but I'm trying to add the live animation onto the Eden theme. http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...den-theme.html This one, I just cannot convey into words the good peaceful feelings i get upon opening my iphone everytime. I know this may be impossible and do Not want to take advantage of the generous help here.Just showing and saying. Maybe someone else will find this old goodie with the new technology from Alien appealing. Forum life is always at warp speed. Everything tends to be forgotten quickly.

Thanks again guys for all your help! It's greatly appreciated!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

Page 52 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2 425051525354 62 ... LastLast