Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA] Graphite by santaf

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

Hah thanks meta hope to hear more from ya

tj thanks i had it so it was set up just like the ones k makes but I'm not a big fan of the clock being sideways and I did t wanna copy it straight up. Also I had the color set to the orange brown color to fit the theme but that color doesn't show up well on the mesh or the dcarbon stripes so I put it to white cause that shows up

Yeah that is what a longboard is hah thanks I wanted red but they didn't have en

Thanks

Just made a new clock widget that to my knowledge I dunno has been done? anyone know? it's a clock widget that changed the background every 12 seconds this time interval can be changed of course will post up a video showing it working soon

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejxrCcZiLWo[/ame]

3. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (07-10-2010)

nice work bud! cool idea
    I'll smoke it with ya bro, we'll go to the loony bin together. I don't give a ****!
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=jfriends4438%40gmai  l%2ecom&lc=US&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsB  F%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Truckinlow For This Useful Post:

santaf (07-09-2010)

scheeweeet! I now can have them best of both worlds!! can't wait to see what else's bakin' in ur oven!!

cheers!

Thanks

thanks i finished the springboard and the ipod too i also made a backgrounder badge but as you can see it turned out ot be really big so i have to redo it. I was also thinking of getting rid of the black white circle and just leaving the graphite logo circle part as the backgrounder badge.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (07-18-2010)

Thanks

sbsettings What do you guys think? I'm not a big fan of the green and red borders I want to keep them black like the icons are, but I cna't htink of another way to signify on and off. Any ideas? I feel like a switch is too small I thought of putting colored dots around the icons like four of them one on each corner but I thought that looked kinda dumb so anyway I liked how the backgrounds turned out though.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (07-18-2010)

Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,467 Times in 4,942 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by santaf View Post
    sbsettings What do you guys think? I'm not a big fan of the green and red borders I want to keep them black like the icons are, but I cna't htink of another way to signify on and off. Any ideas? I feel like a switch is too small I thought of putting colored dots around the icons like four of them one on each corner but I thought that looked kinda dumb so anyway I liked how the backgrounds turned out though.

Hey sanataf
    i reckon you should stick with one style of icon cos it looks kinda untidy with the different ones you have at the mo.
    Please don't be offended it's just my opinion...
    You could have a silver border for on and black for off.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

santaf (07-15-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,972 Times in 876 Posts

i like the transparentish black & white background on your SBSettings -- why don't you carry that style over to the SBSetings icons and make the icon graphic semi transparent and black & white if the function is off, then make the icon graphic solid (non-transparent) with vibrant colors if it's on......

OR

A red or green light shining from BEHIND the icons, like there's a flashlight with colored light directly behind the icon?
    Last edited by TCcentex; 07-15-2010 at 07:44 AM.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

astrosplatt (07-15-2010), santaf (07-15-2010), thetjshow (07-18-2010)

I like TC's idea about a transparent "off" sms button then a vibrant bold "on" button. Course I like the red and green like you've got right now too.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to astrosplatt For This Useful Post:

santaf (07-15-2010)

Thanks

Thanks guys hah all ideas are awesome I'll trythrm all out actually and see and post it up here when done and @jazzman I though you would have recognized all the gold stuff is from iKarat I didn't eant to finish making all the sbsettings images and then turns out I hate it haha

I freakin love the transparent idea thanks Tim you rock

19. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (07-18-2010)

I assume when they are on their square and when their off their circle right? Badass then can't wait for the iPhone version then

Thanks

nonono those square like ones are from iKarat haha take a look at hte images above your post the transparent is off and solid is on.

lol everyone's mixed up!! heh! soory been out of town and not following but sbsettings is KILLA! neat idea tc and perfect execution santa!

roll this babe out then willya!!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

santaf (07-18-2010)

Thanks

hhah thanks tj :P I shall release beta two tonight or tomorrow for sure for sure :P

hope you had fun out of town whatever it is you did :P

graphite beta version 2 has been sent out to donators thank you.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (07-19-2010)

psst! graphite HD??

27. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

santaf (08-09-2010)

Thanks

I'd love to man I have no time to do this stuff right now it really sucks I took so long to do it and now i'm thinking most have switched to 4.0 or iphone 4 so I'd have to do it over and change the names and stuff and I don't know them, and I have no time due to school and research. I hope I can find more time to finish this. TJ you the man

lol I will get graphite running on my iPhone 4 o show u mate but ofcourse it's not HD. but so are most of the other themes. the other maestros' have been real busy to port stuff over. and out mr tccentex is one of the prominent dudes who seems to be making much progress!!!

u do ur thing fella. take ur time with it. I promise that if I find time myself I will get some tuition from tc or maybe jazzman and assist to HD-rize Graphite and figure out the new stuff fer u. I swear since this came out it's the theme that I really really want to see completed mate. though no pressure. u do what u must and I'll do what I can. take loads of care my friend!!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

santaf (08-17-2010)

iPad version: MUCH BETTER!

Thanks

Haha thanks. I resubmitted ipad version back to cydia iPhone still not close to being done

33. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

thetjshow (08-17-2010)

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast