Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA] Graphite by santaf

yes yea igualmente all!! what that mean btw..? lol

and yes sorry Santa about the plist thing I meant the no icon labels. there is a plist in that too and if u wanna edit the size of the statusbar time and all u gotta edit it here too. ONLY IF u are gg to select it in winterboard ofcourse. the no icon labels I mean. do correct me if I'm mistaken Santa. sorry bcrusha.

Its so awesome. thanks so much, i wont let you down.

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

Hahahaha what is I wantto put on my tatto means send me down your blessing. What meta said means like may god be with you. And what I said to that mean same to you.

and yes that is correct may I ask what was wrong with your guyses? Maybe screenshots? Thanks. And did you get your rock icon? ;-p

lol the rock icon is real rockin munn! who would have thought to put that as an icon pic man? only our Santa! hah! and look out!!!! you've got mail!!!!

Thanks

No problem coco

Haha what you thought to put it as the icon :-p haha all credit to "who has two thumbs and rocks" "that guy!(thetjshow)"

Oops correction what meta said meant may god bless you

about the tatoo that's a good one! and icant beleiver u are actually photoshopping an idea first hah! u are seriously one of a kind and I like the way u go about things.

about the time on the statusbar could u tell me what was the px on the original plist please..? (plist pleaseee!) lol I edited both mine and didn't like back it up or remember it. u lemme know the original px that u created it with then I'll change it and post a screenie. what I remembered is that my loaders were overlapping with the time and ram usage. but then again I have a bloody ton on my status bar so I thought decreasing the px would gimme some extra space.

lol!! fer the record, that's my very first credit I got on mmi. :,) *weeps* thanks man.. *sniff2* I would like to thank a few ppl fer this CREDIT. ....... LOL hey maybe I should start a thread on this topic, me getting credit..!

k sorry I'm high. as OK not k THE k.. u know the k.nitsua guy that make themes in his sleep..

sorry but I've been sleep deprived and am on heavy influence of cHNo3 aka caffeine. sorry fer flooding fellas and good night! see u tomorrow same time same channel on thetjshow.

manage to do this before my eyes failed me.

http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/x...w/dd89d2a8.jpg
    Last edited by thetjshow; 05-24-2010 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Hahahahah get some sleep bro hahaha you have entered the stage where you say random things hahah you make me laugh dude. You and floppy. But as for the tattoo I already have the cross I just been wanting to add the words to it haha. I'm I'm pretty sure you've gotten credit before bro haha.

Thanks a ton for the email you never let me down :-p

and also

http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/x...w/e26ed912.jpg

as u can see the loader is overlapping with the ram on the statusbar.

nights!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

santaf (05-24-2010)

Thanks

That's sick as I said on you email I'm make plists for the reflection. Bars showed me how . And looks like I got a lot of status bar to theme haha. Of you want and don't know I can show you how to raise the clock a little and make it so the time is a little bit further down from the top of the clock underlay. I fixed it after I released the beta haha

See

I had the same problem that's why I took off my date I didn't use the ram but did the date in status bar. Yeah just make font size smaller like you did

12. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

metaserph (05-24-2010)

are u gonna theme i classic to match this theme? i think it would look awesome
    Last edited by s1l3nt; 05-24-2010 at 08:38 PM.

Thanks

Yeah I will not sure how I would make that look yet though

new wallpaper worked on I like it haha nothing really like original idea of graphite but I think it's sleek and with page indicators

15. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

s1l3nt (05-25-2010)

Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,467 Times in 4,942 Posts

Default Mock Up
    Hey Santa...just a mock up of what it could look like....
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

santaf (05-25-2010)

Thanks

the page indicators are nice, but the first wallpaper is my favorit, will by the theme only for that wallpaper.
    The rest is fantastik no doubt about it. It wood be great if the calendar macheted the rest of this super theme
    Last edited by sju; 05-25-2010 at 04:18 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to sju For This Useful Post:

santaf (05-25-2010)

Thanks

Thanks jazzman for your love of making it all metalic :-p nice hah you forgot the reflections hahaha

thanks sju. What are you talking about the calendar matching the rest of the theme?

Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,467 Times in 4,942 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by santaf View Post
    Thanks jazzman for your love of making it all metalic :-p nice hah you forgot the reflections hahaha

thanks sju. What are you talking about the calendar matching the rest of the theme?
    Yeah i know i missed them..LOL..i was hoping you would not notice that..Ha ha ha ..It is only a mock up..but you know me Santa it will get done proper..
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

Thanks

Hahaha of course I noticed :-p I'm so disappointed hahah just kidding can't wait To see the real thing. Man I'm having so much trouble typing on my phone right now

23. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

Jazzman UK (05-25-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    Yeah i know i missed them..LOL..i was hoping you would not notice that..Ha ha ha ..It is only a mock up..but you know me Santa it will get done proper..

I am thinking about the boring greay standard calendar, it wood be nice with a calendar thats look like the rest of this super theme

Dude that is tight.
    Nice job!!!!

all but your image with RUSH - Tom Sawyer - Rush sucks

26. The Following User Says Thank You to TheWiredHavocMC2.0 For This Useful Post:

santaf (05-25-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by santaf View Post

i am thinking that it wood be nice to have a calendar that looks like the rest of thid super theme, and not the greay standard calendar

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast