+ Reply
Page 53 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1593

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..• Released •.. ..• 24K •..

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
yep i have ur theme, i've combined it with elite theme , g.o.c pro and mboss theme..i cant figured out the auto skin thing ur saying or what files to
    Green Apple
    Thanks

yep i have ur theme, i've combined it with elite theme , g.o.c pro and mboss theme..i cant figured out the auto skin thing ur saying or what files to look at...all i know is i need the icons to complete my theme combo

Thanks
    Thanked 1,967 Times in 874 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aceross23 View Post
    yep i have ur theme, i've combined it with elite theme , g.o.c pro and mboss theme..i cant figured out the auto skin thing ur saying or what files to look at...all i know is i need the icons to complete my theme combo
    If you have the 24k theme, MAKE SURE IT'S ABOVE ALL THE OTHER THEMES IN WINTERBOARD. Go into the main folder of the 24k theme, then UIImages, and make sure that the AppIconMask, AppIconOverlay and AppIconShadow (they are the first three files in the UIImages folder) are in there - you'll see the icon border that you're looking for. If they are, you need to go to Cydia, install iWipeCache (it's free), and run it. You will then have auto-skinned icons.

Does anyone else know if he combined two themes that auto-skin (elite and 24k), will they conflict with each other? Will he need to delete the ApppIconMask, Shadow and Overlay from the Elite theme to get the 24k to show up?
    Last edited by TCcentex; 05-15-2010 at 09:26 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (05-16-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 Times in 1,378 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    If you have the 24k theme, MAKE SURE IT'S ABOVE ALL THE OTHER THEMES IN WINTERBOARD. Go into the main folder of the 24k theme, then UIImages, and make sure that the AppIconMask, AppIconOverlay and AppIconShadow (they are the first three files in the UIImages folder) are in there - you'll see the icon border that you're looking for. If they are, you need to go to Cydia, install iWipeCache (it's free), and run it. You will then have auto-skinned icons.

Does anyone else know if he combined two themes that auto-skin (elite and 24k), will they conflict with each other? Will he need to delete the ApppIconMask, Shadow and Overlay from the Elite theme to get the 24k to show up?
    I am using both 24K and Elite also with some elements of another and yes to make sure there were no conflicts I just took out the overlay,mask, and shadow from the ones I didnt want and have had no issues as far as Icons go....

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (05-16-2010), TCcentex (05-16-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

thanks, i'll try that =)

but is there anyway that i can let the theme ignore some icons to be autoskinned? i plan to have an icon combo and i have done just that by having the actual icons to work with ..?

thanks for ur time

Thanks
    Thanked 19,021 Times in 4,882 Posts

If you put your custom made icons in the theme folder that is topmost in winterboard, they will override the autoskin

.... Back to work....
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 05-16-2010 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

aceross23 (05-16-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Colpaert's Avatar
    Thanks

Keep up that good work bars.... Love your work

Thanks

Colpaert- You have the comma on your calc right?

Thanks

Yups everythings works fine... Love getting mails of you

Thanks

I am going to need you to test the new calc when finished... And your on 3G, so I will need you for the dialer too

Isnt it nice to be NEEDED!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 05-16-2010 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Man that's great. You can count on me for that

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I am going to need you to test the new calc when finished... And your on 3G, so I will need you for the dialer too

Isnt it nice to be NEEDED!!
    It is. But I'm not feeling the love! I'm loyal. I regularly donate (and I an't cheap!)! I wanna be on Colpaerts team!!

Thanks

the Clones are growing restless Bars!

Thanks

Lol!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    If you put your custom made icons in the theme folder that is topmost in winterboard, they will override the autoskin

.... Back to work....

create a new folder label it "custom icons" paste it under stash/themes/.... will that show up on winterboard considering it's not under any theme? i was hoping doing it that way, it would autoskin icons without custom made icons..and utilizing the custom icons at the same time..am i right? lol hope i didnt confuse you, thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceross23 View Post
    create a new folder label it "custom icons" paste it under stash/themes/.... will that show up on winterboard considering it's not under any theme? i was hoping doing it that way, it would autoskin icons without custom made icons..and utilizing the custom icons at the same time..am i right? lol hope i didnt confuse you, thanks
    If you name the folder as "custom icons.theme", then it should show up on winterboard as a 'theme'

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ferrer.angelito View Post
    If you name the folder as "custom icons.theme", then it should show up on winterboard as a 'theme'
    if you do that, I suppose you could even make your own icon frames or import one from a purchased theme and make a subfolder titled UIImages, then make an AppIconMask, Overlay and Shadow -- place it above all your themes in WinterBoard and that should work, right?

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

You don't need to name it .theme and you forgot that inside that folder you need to have another folder called Icons then you place your custom icons in there aind if no other theme above it has a custom icon for those apps then they will theme with those icons even if there is auto skinned cons above it in winter board

So say you wanted doodle jump themed then make a folder called custom icons in there make another one called Icons and in there put your doodle jump image named correctly then out all that in /Library/Themes/ hope you get it

Thanks

Don't call me a clones TCcentex it's not that bad

Really if i test for Rob, this will be the first time i do this. So it's not that i get everything before the other theme lovers. I haven't test anything for Rob at the moment. Only give him advice if some graphics aren't good on my phone. But those are really not that mutch

Navec don't feel passed. I already donated some money to Rob. If he don't ask me to test thing i really wouldn't mind. We only need to respect what the theme creator asks and makes. Respect is a great word

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Colpaert View Post
    Don't call me a clones TCcentex it's not that bad

Really if i test for Rob, this will be the first time i do this. So it's not that i get everything before the other theme lovers. I haven't test anything for Rob at the moment. Only give him advice if some graphics aren't good on my phone. But those are really not that mutch

Navec don't feel passed. I already donated some money to Rob. If he don't ask me to test thing i really wouldn't mind. We only need to respect what the theme creator asks and makes. Respect is a great word
    I've always had a problem with GREED!!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hey bars can you make an icon for NAVIGON USA & CAN
    nevermind...seems that i had to use iwipe cash...
    Last edited by betonblack; 05-16-2010 at 04:51 PM.