Page 49 of 80 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 1593

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: ..• Released •.. ..• 24K •..

  1. #961
    Return to Cydia button is not theme-able to my knowledge, let me do a bit of digging, because that's really bothers me too! I can 24k-ize the stars for you too

  2. #962
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickless View Post
    Can someone pls kindly make me this icon in the thick version.Thnx in advance.

    CallCounter
    delete the THICK and THIN behind the icon name iight.

    be safe... lol
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

    Nickless (05-12-2010)

  4. #963

  5. #964

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

    Nickless (05-12-2010)

  7. #965
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Return to Cydia button is not theme-able to my knowledge, let me do a bit of digging, because that's really bothers me too! I can 24k-ize the stars for you too
    I was wondering if this is possible as well. Good luck hunting for a solution Bars.

  8. #966
    im looking for that cydia button as well. i hope its not in text form with a .png file.

  9. #967
    It may be one of the "tinted" buttons within UIImages, again, I'll see what I can find...

  10. #968
    Hey Bars. Where can i make the lettering inside the badges White instead of black? like when i get mail itll tell me 3 but the number 3 is black i want it white. where can i find it?

  11. #969
    Info.plist "BadgeStyle" key

  12. #970
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Info.plist "BadgeStyle" key
    I figured that but when i respringed. it stays black. forget the sbsettings font. i did find the css. file and i decided just rename them and add in the awesome wallpaper check it out. i took out the close button to make it more cleaner.

    Last edited by Silverado087; 05-12-2010 at 03:11 PM.

  13. #971

  14. #972
    Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    delete the THICK and THIN behind the icon name iight.

    be safe... lol

    Lol, i sure will.Thnx!!




    ps : be safe...

  15. #973
    Silverado. Could you share the sbsettings wallpaper?

  16. #974
    Is it possible to change the baloons in the textnow texting app like text messaginf anyone?

  17. #975
    ok who can help me out? Somehow I lost my tap2unlock and now have the slider, how do I or what do I edit to get the tap back? Does anyone know what this GUI piece is called? As you can see I have it stuck somehow with my blue color mod and the green from elite lol I know its pretty impressive lol but I can't find it and would like to make it all blue......thanks boys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mobile-photo-may-12-2010-4-39-35-pm.jpg   -mobile-photo-may-12-2010-4-39-23-pm.png  

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  18. #976
    Quote Originally Posted by Einstein3000 View Post
    looks great man wish i could pay for it lol..
    Why cant you pay for it?

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to x| LiB |x For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (05-12-2010)

  20. #977
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    ok who can help me out? Somehow I lost my tap2unlock and now have the slider, how do I or what do I edit to get the tap back? Does anyone know what this GUI piece is called? As you can see I have it stuck somehow with my blue color mod and the green from elite lol I know its pretty impressive lol but I can't find it and would like to make it all blue......thanks boys
    tap- Let me know how it came out...
    Attached Files Attached Files

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    bostonguy3737 (05-12-2010), Macwolf (05-21-2010)

  22. #978
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    tap- Let me know how it came out...
    very cool thanks Bars! I am liking my blue mod a lot....any idea on that number indicator as far as how to get the green out?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mobile-photo-may-12-2010-5-55-52-pm.jpg  

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  23. #979
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    very cool thanks Bars! I am liking my blue mod a lot....any idea on that number indicator as far as how to get the green out?
    unreadbubble_center andunreadbubble_selected_center in Bundles/com.apple.mobilemail

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    bostonguy3737 (05-12-2010)

  25. #980
    Quote Originally Posted by Navec245 View Post
    Silverado. Could you share the sbsettings wallpaper?
    its the wallpaper for 24K lol

Page 49 of 80 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •