+ Reply
Page 92 of 213 FirstFirst ... 42 829091929394 102 142 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by shark_wi i just read your post. i have the "settings page icons" folder. there are several icons and a .psd file, but i dont know where to
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shark_wi View Post
    i just read your post. i have the "settings page icons" folder. there are several icons and a .psd file, but i dont know where to put this files although i read your post
    The Setting Page Icons do not go into the iphone. You have to choose which ones you want and transfer them to the Icons folder.
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mob87 View Post
    didnt you ask for these already? I did them for you. Post #1574. Look through the thread before requesting icons multiple times.
    first;;; thank you for helping
    second;;;; i was supposed to get an email notifying me that a response was given to a post and for some reason i didnt. This thred is sooooooooooooooooooooo long that i must have missed it the 5 times i have scrolled thru the 122 pages.. Thank you again for giving me the post ## went back and got them.

Again thank you....

Thanks

Hey in curently using Ivillain theme is there anyway to get the animation workig here for the iPod touch?!

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Obitron View Post
    The Setting Page Icons do not go into the iphone. You have to choose which ones you want and transfer them to the Icons folder.
    You can do it that way or you can also move the whole folder and select it in winterboard that way you can switch back and forth. In order to do it that way you must create a separate folder within the Settings Icons folder and name it Icons. Then select all the icons and drag them into that folder.

Quote Originally Posted by ricansoul View Post
    first;;; thank you for helping
    second;;;; i was supposed to get an email notifying me that a response was given to a post and for some reason i didnt. This thred is sooooooooooooooooooooo long that i must have missed it the 5 times i have scrolled thru the 122 pages.. Thank you again for giving me the post ## went back and got them.

Again thank you....
    Let me know how the facebook one works out. I wasnt able to test it as Im currently running a different theme.
    Last edited by mob87; 05-10-2010 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

You can do it that way or you can also move the whole folder and select it in winterboard that way you can switch back and forth. In order to do it that way you must create a separate folder within the Settings Icons folder and name it Icons. Then select all the icons and drag them into that folder.
    Thanks, I wasnt aware of that. I have been doing it one at a time. lol

Thanks

Heres some more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-office.png   [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-comms.png  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    i copy paste the whole folder in themes. then i created a folder within the settings icons folder named it Icons. just did everything you said but it doesnt work.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,973 Times in 1,579 Posts

In case you missed:

Sorry for been MIA for the last few hours,lot of work (and Im typing from my iphone at my work)
    Thanks for the people helping others to set up,like Ian Nicoll,Obitron & Mob87, you guys ROCK.
    Theres a lot of new people,cus the latest Jailbreak.But before asking questions,make shure you fallowed the tutorial,try to surf the few pages afther the release,cus many of your questions has been answered dozens of times.I know is a pain in the a** going to 121 pages (and counting) ,but just try to find the aswers in the tread.Then,if your problem stills present,ask here,and someone,if I cant,will answer your question.If you are a completly new to jailbreak,or is the first time that you are themeing,Goolge and YouTube are your friends,eaven here at Modmyi are good tutorials of how to copy a theme to your iDevice.Sometimes only one question from a newbie take a lot of tutorial just to teach how to copy a theme to the phone.So if you are new to the scene,search first,theres a lot of your quedtions aswered already many times.

As I said before,donators and helpers will be the first to get the plugins,Ready for tomorrow,you will get the Shower & Wiper plugins.
    It will be 2 versions,3g & 3gs versions.The 3g have raindrops filling your screen,and the 3gs will have falling raindrops,the 2 verdions will have the wiper,with less frames in the 3g version for better compatibility.Public release will be soon. Its my way to say thanks at donators and helpers
    So stay tuned,and thanks for your suport in my theme.
    Im at work,but I keep reading your post,and try to reply most of them...

Att: ALIEN1974 (or just ALIEN)...lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Let me know how the facebook one works out. I wasnt able to test it as Im currently running a different theme.
    looks good.. thanks...one thing i been wanting to fix is the notification.. the numbers there in mail and others.. i have a .png that was posted earlier to make it with a red circle but dont know where to put that file.. help?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-img_0030-1-.png  

Thanks

i copy paste the whole folder in themes. then i created a folder within the settings icons folder named it Icons. just did everything you said but it doesnt work.
    Did you move the icons into the Icons folder?
    Last edited by mob87; 05-10-2010 at 11:02 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Did you move the icons into the Icons folder?
    yessir

Thanks
    Thanked 5,973 Times in 1,579 Posts

@shark_wi

copy/paste the special icons in True HTC HD2.theme/Icons
    they go inside the Icons folder of the main theme.
    Be shure you put the apps in a vertical ,centered way

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

shark_wi (05-10-2010)

Thanks

They still dont show after you select it in winterboard?

Green Apple
    Thanks

ok the guy whos having problems on your theme. on your computer take the settings icons that u want out of the settings icons folder and move them into the htc theme folder and put them in the icons folder and overwrite the ones that are currently in the icons folder that will fix your problems

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,134 Times in 3,715 Posts

i just read your post. i have the "settings page icons" folder. there are several icons and a .psd file, but i dont know where to put this files although i read your post
    Okay Shark, I will try to make it real simple, this is the one at a time method I use.

On you iphone, go to your settings page, you can see a list of application icons right? OK, lets start with Winterboard (as I am sure you have that one)
    On your PC, open the folder inside the theme called "Settings page icons and PSD" locate "Winterboard.png" (double click it to open it and have a look if you want)
    Open up whatever program you use for transferring files to your iphone, navigate to: Library/Themes/True HTC HD2 Theme.theme/Icons
    Drag or paste Winterboard.png from your PC into this "Icons" folder, replace the old one.
    Done.
    Now repeat for your other applications on your Apps page.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

shark_wi (05-10-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    @shark_wi

copy/paste the special icons in True HTC HD2.theme/Icons
    they go inside the Icons folder of the main theme.
    Be shure you put the apps in a vertical ,centered way
    you save my day finally it works.

Thanks

^thats the easiest way if you dont really know what you are doing. I personally like having them separate so I dont have keep replacing icons when I download something new.

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,134 Times in 3,715 Posts

you save my day finally it works.
    Thank God for that

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    ok my 1st problem is solved but in the dock i have only @home the black background. when i press apps the black background stays beyond home. anybody know what to do?

picture is @post #1812 on page 121

Thanks

ok my 1st problem is solved but in the dock i have only @home the black background. when i press apps the black background stays beyond home. anybody know what to do?

picture is @post #1812 on page 121
    You can use the old dock but when you scroll the setting icons go in between the dock icons and the dock or you can use the old home icon so you wont have any tabs.