+ Reply
Page 90 of 213 FirstFirst ... 40 808889909192 100 140 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
i think you are right @ ian i'll give it a try.the lock screen is the animated flipclock holdemdogg posted with smartscreen.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i think you are right @ ian i'll give it a try.the lock screen is the animated flipclock holdemdogg posted with smartscreen.

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,584 Times in 3,785 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tito20386 View Post
    So i checked to see if i had ishrink, I dont maybe my setting are all screwed up, i dont kno, I tried different things here and there but i must say after checking the first page, i was missing a row i so i fixed that part atleast
    Looking at your screenshot, you now have an extra row of blanks under the clock...so take out one row, then, add two more blank icons before your weather icon so your weather icon sits in the middle.

Check the screenshots on page one, yours should be the same but with only one weather icon in the middle.

No icons should be under the dock (this is caused by the extra row of blanks.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by donpasscal View Post
    Could please tell the location to place them in ...thanks
    I don't know what you are talking about here???? Place what?
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 05-10-2010 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

Twitter option..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-twitterleft.png   [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-twitterright.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mob87 View Post
    Twitter option..
    Horah..mob87 is back.... I been feeling like I was all alone here trying to solve peoples problems But now your here I can take a break

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Could somebody please walk me through on how to create a page similar to this one.

Also i downloaded a few icon for (messages, camera and facebook) in which directory do is place them/

thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aimetti View Post
    Seems the only lag i get is from the clouds moving in. All the others are fine. If worse comes to worse ill just remove those few. other than that , ya it works great.

Knuckle, for your issue , rename the weathericon (which is blank in this theme) to whatever weather app name u use. For instance I use TWC MAX , i renamed the icon to that and its blank.

anyone able to do this for me im at work no access to photoshop

what are you talking about bcz i have this same problem and your soultion makes no sense to me. sorry i am new to this

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Horah..mob87 is back.... I been feeling like I was all alone here trying to solve peoples problems But now your here I can take a break
    I havent had the patience for this thread lately. I'll do icon requests but thats about it. A lot people asking the same thing thats been asked a million times. I havent even had the theme on my phone for a while now so that also makes it hard to help.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by donpasscal View Post

Could somebody please walk me through on how to create a page similar to this one.

Also i downloaded a few icon for (messages, camera and facebook) in which directory do is place them/

thanks
    Okay, for your new icons (make sure they are the right size) The directory is Library/Themes/True HTC HD2 Theme.theme/Icons.
    It's good practice to first copy the originals from the phone to you PC before replacing them.

Assuming you have set up the icons correctly (in a vertical column) on the settings page, in the zip file you downloaded for the theme there is a folder called "Settings Page Icons and PSD" These are the special icons for the settings screen, find the ones for the applications you have in the settings screen and simply replace the icons (same icons folder) with these special ones.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by mob87 View Post
    I havent had the patience for this thread lately. I'll do icon requests but thats about it. A lot people asking the same thing thats been asked a million times. I havent even had the theme on my phone for a while now so that also makes it hard to help.
    Yeh M8, I hear ya, but we can't really expect newcommers to the theme to read through over 1,700 posts... or can we? ...no, that's cruel
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 05-10-2010 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    [QUOTE=Ian Nicoll;5238507]Looking at your screenshot, you now have an extra row of blanks under the clock...so take out one row, then, add two more blank icons before your weather icon so your weather icon sits in the middle.

Check the screenshots on page one, yours should be the same but with only one weather icon in the middle.

Good luck.

So i did what you said and this is what i get, this is frustrating man , I really like this theme but dont want it looking like this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-homescreen-wo-theme.jpg   [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-theme.jpg  

Thanks

[quote=Tito20386;5238645]
    Looking at your screenshot, you now have an extra row of blanks under the clock...so take out one row, then, add two more blank icons before your weather icon so your weather icon sits in the middle.

Good luck.

So i did what you said and this is what i get, this is frustrating man , I really like this theme but dont want it looking like this
    Don't worry lad, we'll fix it
    You don't have FiveRows set, Did you install FiveIRows??
    Once you get five rows of icons you will have to redo all the pages. Sorry I didn't notice this earlier.
    Stay calm, you'll get it.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 05-10-2010 at 08:50 PM.

Thanks

Good luck.

This is what your screen should look like.

Thanks

Good luck.

Do you have fiveIrows installed?

Thanks

Good luck.

Here's a screenshot showing the blank icons.

Thanks
    yes i do and it looks like the image on as the attachment

Thanks

yes i do and it looks like the image on as the attachment
    Do you have iBlanks?

Thanks

does he use iconoclasm by chance?

he is confusing five i rows with 5 column sb.these are 2 dif apps.you are missing a row of blanks between clock and the weather.
    Last edited by dirtred; 05-10-2010 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    yes i do, i have everything im supposed to but for some reason it just is not working

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dirtred View Post

this is how i'm gonna keep the theme.my only question is how to change the order of the pages?would like to switch the games page and internet.
    this is nice!! can you share your setup please..

Thanks

yes i do, i have everything im supposed to but for some reason it just is not working
    Tito, for sure you only have 4 rows (across) you do have 5 columns (down)
    Go into the Five/Rows app and make sure the top option is on.
    If you use Iconoclasm, switch off Five/Rows and set Iconoclasm to 5x5. I personally don't use it as I am unsure of some of the settings options.

Look at the screenshot of your screen and mine again, you only have 4 rows across, this is your problem.

Thanks
    ok guys so i didnt install fiveIrows i installed fiveIrows GUI instead, after installing the correct one it seems to have worked, thanks alot