Page 81 of 213 FirstFirst ... 31 717980818283 91 131 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

Quote Originally Posted by Obitron View Post
    Did you respring?
    I did and I have restarted the phone but still no go. DO I need to include "USA" in with the city and state?

Thanks
    Thanked 21,672 Times in 4,344 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fleeper View Post
    I have it changed in all three via ifile. I replaced Manati with "mycity, mystate" in all three and my home screen still reads Manati and manati's weather.

Do I need to format it differently?
    Looks like you did everything right...Mmm, strange, there is no double inverted comma's only single ones at start and end of location, For USA I think you just use the state initials, ie..CA for california, double check everything. I don't think you need "USA"
    Good luck.

Somewhere on this theme i saw the phone and sms notification numbers red and well circled.... How can i do that. Mine dont line up well.. Please help.....porfavor ayuuuuddaaaaaaaa.... Un boricua en problemas aqui...

I did and I have restarted the phone but still no go. DO I need to include "USA" in with the city and state?
    also,

make sure that its "City, State" just like that capital letters and 2 letter state.....

hope this helped..

Quote Originally Posted by iammarcweezy View Post
    Where do I place this file at?
    is this mod here? the SBSettings mod.....can you share please..
    Last edited by ricansoul; 05-09-2010 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ricansoul For This Useful Post:

iammarcweezy (05-09-2010)

Thanks

With mine I use "City" "Country" not state.

It now has the correct city and state. Thanks much to all that helped. It is much appreciated.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ricansoul View Post
    Somewhere on this theme i saw the phone and sms notification numbers red and well circled.... How can i do that. Mine dont line up well.. Please help.....porfavor ayuuuuddaaaaaaaa.... Un boricua en problemas aqui...

also,

make sure that its "City, State" just like that capital letters and 2 letter state.....

hope this helped..

is this mod here? the SBSettings mod.....can you share please..
    I didnt make it nor remember who posted it but here it is.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Obitron For This Useful Post:

ricansoul (05-09-2010)

Thanks

Hey does anyone have more of the Settings.png for the final page? Cheers

Thanks

It now has the correct city and state. Thanks much to all that helped. It is much appreciated.
    Just curious...What was the problem?

Just downloaded the thunder plugin but the lightening is only in the botttom half of the screen. How can I fis this, someone please help.

Thanks
    IMG_0099.PNG

Thanks

If anybody is interested I made these 3 icons for my home screen, Messages must go on left side, and Mail on the right.

Can I request somebody make a center homepage app for Pandora Radio? And also is anyone using a icon for their photo app that fits with the rest of the default dock icons that they would like to share?
    really appreciate it

Last edited by PsychoPanda; 05-09-2010 at 08:45 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atorres062 View Post
    Just downloaded the thunder plugin but the lightening is only in the botttom half of the screen. How can I fis this, someone please help.

Thanks
    IMG_0099.PNG
    I had this problem, as far as I am aware it is only a problem with the 3GS not the 3G...try it.

Hey how come the square behind the home icon stay there even if I click the internet or setting icon? Looking at the screen shot on pg 1 his changes as he clicks, how can i fix this?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by piston597 View Post
    Hey how come the square behind the home icon stay there even if I click the internet or setting icon? Looking at the screen shot on pg 1 his changes as he clicks, how can i fix this?
    Have you got a screen shot?

Thanks

Did you do the Dock fix on page 83?

what page is your internet and settings page on? do you have all pages in your main theme page? page0, page1,ect??

Thanks
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

@ Ian Nicoll
    the thunder plugin is made to work with the non animated version ( NAW ). If you useit with the 3GS it will look at half bottom,because the animation of the 3gs weather is at top,remember,the plugin is just for show,or as a screensaver,or to make your friends jealous...

@ piston597
    in the last update I changed this,cus the apps icons where Between the dock apps and the dock.With the update,all icons scrolls behind the dock,as it should be,but have to get rid of the square that hilight the dock icons in order to make't work.
    Theres no way to have the dock icons highlighted and the apps icons behind the dock,it is one or the other.
    If I fix the highlighted icons,then people yell that the apps icons are in front of the dock and behind the dock icons.

Thanks

Try replacing the "Page 0.png" in the icons folder with this one, note...NOT Page0.png in the themes folder!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

iammarcweezy (05-09-2010)

@alien

any luck with yahoo weather?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    @ Ian Nicoll
    the thunder plugin is made to work with the non animated version ( NAW ). If you useit with the 3GS it will look at half bottom,because the animation of the 3gs weather is at top,remember,the plugin is just for show,or as a screensaver,or to make your friends jealous...

@ piston597
    in the last update I changed this,cus the apps icons where Between the dock apps and the dock.With the update,all icons scrolls behind the dock,as it should be,but have to get rid of the square that hilight the dock icons in order to make't work.
    Theres no way to have the dock icons highlighted and the apps icons behind the dock,it is one or the other.
    If I fix the highlighted icons,then people yell that the apps icons are in front of the dock and behind the dock icons.
    Yeh, I figured this out..thanks anyway.

Page 81 of 213 FirstFirst ... 31 717980818283 91 131 181 ... LastLast