+ Reply
Page 71 of 213 FirstFirst ... 21 616970717273 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Can anyone help me get the downloadable file on my iphone can't get it trought safari. or from pc
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can anyone help me get the downloadable file on my iphone can't get it trought safari. or from pc

Thanks

Just because! Proverbs 8:10

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey I've been trying hard to get this to work, i've got about everything except the weather, I live outside theUS and in The Netherlands what do I put in? I've tried Zoetermeer(the city I live in), ZH(state). but that doesnt work

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,281 Times in 3,735 Posts

Can someone please tell me why my clock has no numbers?? just two white blanls with the original iphone clock working in the center top!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Can someone please tell me why my clock has no numbers?? just two white blanls with the original iphone clock working in the center top!
    Have you set them in the right order in Winterboard with Summerboard on?

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks

I only have the two in winterboard - True HTC HD2 AW 3G is on top and True HTC HD2 Theme is under it, Summerboard is on.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I only have the two in winterboard - True HTC HD2 AW 3G is on top and True HTC HD2 Theme is under it, Summerboard is on.
    Above them you need to select HTC HD2 NAW as well.

iPhone? More like MyPhone VampireV's Avatar
    Thanks

@ VampireV
    do you set 'Hide Behind Dock' to off???

In Infiniboard?

actaully didnt get that, not going to scroll any screens.

i notice it disappears when an icon is dropped between the dock and bottom row..if that makes sense..then the dock goes awol..
    Follow me on twitter @inappmatt check out my YouTube stupidity Youtube.com/Inappropriatematt (NSFW)

Thanks

Okay, I re-downloaded the theme from the second link and this time I got all the files. The clock now works fine but how do I get rid od the original iphone clock that is still running in the center of the HTC clock?
    Thanks.

Thanks
    2 hide the clock, DL Lockscreen Clock Hide from Cydia :-) Activate through the settings app!! :-)

Thanks

Thank's M8, but I am talking about the clock on the main home screen, not the lock screen.

Thanks

Here is a screenshot of my clock problem, can anyone help?

iPhone? More like MyPhone sharp2G's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry for the hassle but can someone explain or do this for me?

"@ Sharp2g
    if you have any widget,just copy/paste any yahoo source to the 3 weather folders,and in be shure to edit the comfigureMe of each weather folders,change the Appleaccu to the same name the yahoo source have."

@Ian Nicoll

try respringing/restarting. also make sure you have the theme selected as shown in aliens screenshots. i had the same problem because my order wasn't correct. also i think you may be missing an "iBlank" icon

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thnx for this lovely theme
    but I can'nt get the setting page as in your screen shot , I arranged the icons exactly as you mentioned but the icons appeaded as in a non themed page .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by starsat2001 View Post
    thnx for this lovely theme
    but I can'nt get the setting page as in your screen shot , I arranged the icons exactly as you mentioned but the icons appeaded as in a non themed page .

a folder called "Settings Page Icons and PSD" should have came with the theme. SSH those images inside the folder into your "True HTC HD2 Icons Folder"

Make sure you delete the previous image in the icons folder because they both have the same name.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VampireV View Post
    @ VampireV
    do you set 'Hide Behind Dock' to off???

In Infiniboard?

actaully didnt get that, not going to scroll any screens.

i notice it disappears when an icon is dropped between the dock and bottom row..if that makes sense..then the dock goes awol..
    Same thing happened to me, took me an hour after playing around with SBSettings (turning off and on icons for the dock and pages) to figure out it was SBSettings itself. Uninstalled it (I really like the program too!) and it works correctly now.

The only explanation I can come up with is I'm JB with Spirit on 3.1.3, when I had 3.1.2 JB with BR it didn't cause a problem with SBS. I'm thinking SBS is not compatible with 3.1.3 and Spirit with this theme for some reason.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sharp2G View Post

"@ Sharp2g
    if you have any widget,just copy/paste any yahoo source to the 3 weather folders,and in be shure to edit the comfigureMe of each weather folders,change the Appleaccu to the same name the yahoo source have."

@Ian Nicoll

try respringing/restarting. also make sure you have the theme selected as shown in aliens screenshots. i had the same problem because my order wasn't correct. also i think you may be missing an "iBlank" icon
    Thanks, I have tried restart & respring... this is my settings in Winterboard (attached .png)
    Why do you think I am missing a blank?

Thanks

Never mind, I got the answer from post 362...."Disable Live Clock in Winterboard"
    Thanks

Thanks

"@ Sharp2g

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mob87 View Post
    @ziggy do you have iconoclasm? I posted a couple layouts a few posts back to correct that. I don't think there is a way to fix it without it.
    Hello,
    After I have copied the plist files to the correct folder, I go to Iconoclasm settings but what exactly do I change to the new layout? Is it the layout option I change or is it just page 1 or all pages??

Thanks.