+ Reply
Page 51 of 213 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
thanks i junkie got what files you said not that comp literate lol thanks for your help had select all files instead of all folders in winzip thanks those files
    Thanks

thanks i junkie got what files you said not that comp literate lol thanks for your help had select all files instead of all folders in winzip thanks those files go to var stash themes in my phone is that right just checking

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rabbit_ View Post
    thanks i junkie got what files you said not that comp literate lol thanks for your help had select all files instead of all folders in winzip thanks those files go to var stash themes in my phone is that right just checking
    yes, copy all of the folders, and then set them in winterboard according to Aliens screenshots on the first page of this thread

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Andycots View Post
    @holdemdogg

Lockscreen real nice, Cheers

how do i get rid of clock though.
    Quote Originally Posted by iJunkie68 View Post
    @holedemdogg....I can't seem to locate this hidelock in cydia you speak of lol...I found the lockinfo in cydia, but no signs of the hidelock...what is the repository, maybe I don't have it.

Its hideclock not hidelock

Green Apple
    Thanks

right, I am back

you sure weren't kidding when you wrote setting it up would take a while, but then, most proper themes do

I like the UI a lot, it has a nice feeling to it, and the animated weather is slick, although it does lag on my 3GS (which was just restored before making the theme) I also noticed a couple of issues which annoyed me, not sure which of these you could do something about and which you can't tho. First off was some of my icons, they were misaligned vertically for some reason, not sure why, second was the page indicator on the dock, when you moved the dock with infinidock the indicator would stay in place, I realize this cannot be solved from a theming perspective, thus the only real workaround would be to scrap infinidock. The 'internet' page looked odd also, with the icons colliding with the ones in the dock, thus making it look rather terrible. And also, the icon you use for google should probably be redone, it stands out quite a lot in a non-positive way.

While I wont be using this theme I sure do apreciate all the effort you have put into it, it's a nice design with a lot of potential, and I will be following it closer. I hope my feedback is valid and that you may be able to use it for something

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Holdem. could you do me these two walls as widgets for your lockscreen theme please?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-droid-wall.png   [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-wallpaper.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

alien your theme is realy great... i just dont like how it works with infiniboard so i made my version i will change few more things when i have time... thx again for this nice theme

here it is: http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j...rdj/mymood.png

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NozzyEz View Post
    right, I am back

you sure weren't kidding when you wrote setting it up would take a while, but then, most proper themes do

I like the UI a lot, it has a nice feeling to it, and the animated weather is slick, although it does lag on my 3GS (which was just restored before making the theme) I also noticed a couple of issues which annoyed me, not sure which of these you could do something about and which you can't tho. First off was some of my icons, they were misaligned vertically for some reason, not sure why, second was the page indicator on the dock, when you moved the dock with infinidock the indicator would stay in place, I realize this cannot be solved from a theming perspective, thus the only real workaround would be to scrap infinidock. The 'internet' page looked odd also, with the icons colliding with the ones in the dock, thus making it look rather terrible. And also, the icon you use for google should probably be redone, it stands out quite a lot in a non-positive way.

While I wont be using this theme I sure do apreciate all the effort you have put into it, it's a nice design with a lot of potential, and I will be following it closer. I hope my feedback is valid and that you may be able to use it for something
    Misaligned icons... Do you have page titles turned off in Springjumps?

Page indicator above dock, a new wallpaper was posted without the arrow.

Internet page...Not sure why your icons are colliding with your dock, unless again you have Page Titles turned on in springjumps.

I'm not having any of the issues you are having

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yusuf530i View Post
    Holdem. could you do me these two walls as widgets for your lockscreen theme please?
    Left click on them to open them and save

Remember to name them widget.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-droid.png   [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-droid2.png   [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-droid3.png   [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-droid4.png  

9. The Following User Says Thank You to holdemdogg For This Useful Post:

yusuf530i (05-05-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lazardj View Post
    alien your theme is realy great... i just dont like how it works with infiniboard so i made my version i will change few more things when i have time... thx again for this nice theme

here it is: http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j...rdj/mymood.png
    Real nice, do you have the pages for a 5 page setup (yours is 6).

Cheers

Green Apple
    Thanks

I did make sure everything was set up properly, I even tried wiping the cache

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NozzyEz View Post
    I did make sure everything was set up properly, I even tried wiping the cache
    Here is how my pages look...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather-page-setup.jpg  

Thanks

are you talking about the clear dock as you scroll your page up and down? If so, Alien is gonna update that....and actually may already have...I haven't checked for it.

Thanks

hmmm i made mine for 6 pages but if you just use icons from 5 it will be same i hade to change page wallpapers for my setup... i will but my version as soon as i am done with it

if you want to use 5 pages setup just need to take my icons...

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Need help with the lockscreen, I've enabled lockinfo but I can't seem to move my plugins under the widget how can I fix this?
    Thanks,

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lazardj View Post
    hmmm i made mine for 6 pages but if you just use icons from 5 it will be same i hade to change page wallpapers for my setup... i will but my version as soon as i am done with it

if you want to use 5 pages setup just need to take my icons...
    Yeah i just need the pages with the bar on the bottom for pages 1,2,3,4.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by atorres062 View Post
    Need help with the lockscreen, I've enabled lockinfo but I can't seem to move my plugins under the widget how can I fix this?
    Thanks,
    settings, locksinfo, lockscreen the layout slider.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I know this seems like a stupid question, but how do you get the settings icons to work

Thanks

you dont need pages ;p pages are same as in default theme for 5 page setup... i just use custom big icons so you need just worms pdf settings safari and guitar icon and you will need to arange them as i did and that is all

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sjm017 View Post
    I know this seems like a stupid question, but how do you get the settings icons to work
    just rename the icons to your app name, and place in the middle of each line with 2 blanks on each side.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

holdem, do you have an updated DoggWhiteFlipClock where the clock flips like your lockscreen? please post. thanks

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,360 Times in 1,268 Posts

Thanks for the Thunder Plugin Alien, when you posted your scrennie of it i thought you had made a silver wallpaper and dock hence why i asked for it but it was the Plugin...I know that now thanks again.

Btw: It looks and works fantastic, even on my 3G!!
    Last edited by ziggy7; 05-05-2010 at 10:07 AM.