Page 4 of 213 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,378 Times in 1,278 Posts

Download link's not working for me

Edit- Ignore this, got it now
    Last edited by ziggy7; 04-28-2010 at 04:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spazbite33 View Post
    hi alien once again thanks for the theme!!!! found some problems not sure if anyone else has theme but, first, my weather and clock aint showing, second, opera icon is massive and third as far as im aware of, have the icons for photos facebook and camera are missing need to pull the screen up to see then, looks like the dock has some of the wallpaper on it, if you could fix this then this would be perfect many thanks!!!!
    Gosh! Turn the 'hide behind dock' option off in InfiniBoard

download. install. enjoy.
    If you like what I do and would like to support me, feel free to donate! thanks! : )

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

hi alien once again thanks for the theme!!!! found some problems not sure if anyone else has theme but, first, my weather and clock aint showing, second, opera icon is massive and third as far as im aware of, have the icons for photos facebook and camera are missing need to pull the screen up to see then, looks like the dock has some of the wallpaper on it, if you could fix this then this would be perfect many thanks!!!!
    Look a few posts up and you will find your solution to the icons getting cut off.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

weather and clock aint showing=
    you need internet for the weather to work,via wify or data.Also be shure to follow the tutorial for plasement and selection on winterboard...

the Opera icon is big for those that want the icon in the home screen

and for the cuted icons,turn the 'hide behind dock' option off in InfiniBoard...

I will go to sleep now,long day...
    keep posting your comments,problems,cheers....thanks
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 04-28-2010 at 03:34 AM.
    TO THANK ME FOR MY THEMES:I NEED SPARE PARTS TO REPAIR MY SPACESHIP TO RETURN TO MY PLANET,IF YOU WANT TO HELP,PLEASEon this link
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=TYB3WY4KVZWCN

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

boydd113 (04-28-2010), Keon (05-01-2010)

Thanks

combine this with animated clock and my 3g will not move at all.

Hi alien i have internet thats how im writing on here, and the naw clock works but still no weather just a blue ? Were it should be, using five dock icon atm infinidock wont download for some reason

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spazbite View Post
    Hi alien i have internet thats how im writing on here, and the naw clock works but still no weather just a blue ? Were it should be, using five dock icon atm infinidock wont download for some reason

I mean in your iPhone,sorry.
    mmmm,cant say for the moment...

If you really like this theme,please vote for theme of the week HERE:
    Nominate My Theme for "Theme Of The Week" | Vote
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 04-28-2010 at 04:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    TO THANK ME FOR MY THEMES:I NEED SPARE PARTS TO REPAIR MY SPACESHIP TO RETURN TO MY PLANET,IF YOU WANT TO HELP,PLEASEon this link
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=TYB3WY4KVZWCN

Hey, Alien, I need an icon template for those big icons on the home page, could ya share it with me? I don't use facebook, so I would like to replace it with some other icon.

If you like what I do and would like to support me, feel free to donate! thanks! : )

Thanks

eZie,you can use photoshop to replace the Facebook icon with any of your choose,just rezise the icon you want and place it over the facebook icon,then delete the fb layer in PS

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    eZie,you can use photoshop to replace the Facebook icon with any of your choose,just rezise the icon you want and place it over the facebook icon,then delete the fb layer in PS
    he, I'm talking about these big icons:

I do need psd template to replace any of these as it's not that easy to put other image inside these png files, as there are some shadows etc. included.
    So psd file would be highly appreciated.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

and yes i was writing from my iphone, just found out why i cant install infinidock, five icon dock wont remove anyone no how to delete it from shh?

this goes with epic themes. thanks so much alien for all your hard work and dedication

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

Alien or anyone with photoshop could i get some icons done for the home page instead of the big ones for facebook and photos could i please get ones for beejive and twitteriffic if possible

cheers

Byron

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

yeh i give it ago byron what you want?

i dont know if its just me but the phone/calendar part doesnt fit in the background part for it, ive tried every combination of the theme (and hide behind dock is off) and it sits just a little below it.

im on 3g and would also like to use the rss feed but same problem.

also do the icons on the setting page have to be in your specific order as shown? i forgot to transfer so i just have that folder in winterboard and it seems like the settings button works fine at the top but all the rest are normal icons

Remove it with Rockapp - Worked for me

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

Cheers could i have the following icons so they fit on the home page instead of facebook and photos

cheers

Byron
    Attached Images Attached Images   

19. The Following User Says Thank You to byron686 For This Useful Post:

bambam724 (04-28-2010)

5 **** icon that is - sorry

dock - whoops
    Last edited by chelseafcuk; 04-28-2010 at 05:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

cheers chelsea, iv just restored instead and il start again lol, and byron il give it ago now m8 gimme a hour or 2!!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to spazbite33 For This Useful Post:

byron686 (04-28-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by byron686 View Post
    Cheers could i have the following icons so they fit on the home page instead of facebook and photos

cheers

Byron
    Here ya go buddy

Beejive icon is supposed to be on the left and the Twitterific on the right side.
    Remember to rename them to what these apps are called.

cheers chelsea, iv just restored instead and il start again lol, and byron il give it ago now m8 gimme a hour or 2!!
    you don't have to do this anymore

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eZie For This Useful Post:

byron686 (04-28-2010), jayk31 (05-19-2010)

Page 4 of 213 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 104 ... LastLast