Page 3 of 213 FirstFirst 12345 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nickkrd View Post
    Any way to make it less laggy or any possbile way to make it smoother on a 3g?
    It is pretty laggy on my 3GS too. I dont know if it the weather or iblanks and infiniboard.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

Any way to make it less laggy or any possbile way to make it smoother on a 3g?
    3G have very limited memory ram,I try to make the animations for 3G the best way I could to makeit frendly with him.My iPhone is a 3G,I have a 3GS but have to whait till new jailbreak comes,so Im use 3G version until then.I tested the 3GS version from a friends iPhone,and all was great...
    TO THANK ME FOR MY THEMES:I NEED SPARE PARTS TO REPAIR MY SPACESHIP TO RETURN TO MY PLANET,IF YOU WANT TO HELP,PLEASEon this link
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=TYB3WY4KVZWCN

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

agtprvctr (04-27-2010)

Alien, thanks again for putting this together. I was wondering if you could share your version of FiveIRows deb? The Cydia repository that has it is down

Got the theme to work but my facebook,camera,photos apps bottoms are cut off for some reason and my opera mini app is the size of my facebook apps. anyway to fix this problem??
    Last edited by slim24; 04-28-2010 at 12:55 AM.

Thanks

I switched to the 3G version on my 3GS and my phone runs a lot smoother. I dont mind losing some graphics so it works out. How often is the weather set to update?

You can use iconoclasm 5X5 and you won't need 5Column or 5iRow. For webclips or to upload your own go to http://webclipicons.info/

ALIEN, in order to get your settings(optional) page the same as yours, do i have to replace the icons in the theme folder with the ones from the settings page icon folder??
    Last edited by TIME2PLAYDAGAME; 04-28-2010 at 12:25 AM.

Thanks

Yes

Be shure to set them first,or you will get a mess
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 04-28-2010 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

TIME2PLAYDAGAME (04-28-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TIME2PLAYDAGAME View Post
    ALIEN, in order to get your settings(optional) page the same as yours, do i have to replace the icons in the theme folder with the ones from the settings page icon folder??
    Or you can create a separate folder and then create another folder inside of it labeled Icons and then place the icons into there and just make sure to have it placed above the theme in winterboard.

will this get a cydia release???

i cant ssh into my f'n phone for some reason

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

This theme is awsome. If you could do 1 small thing to make the full screen animation on the 3g would be if you could possibly make the animations move x2 if you do that that would be awsome as I said vefore it's Awesome and runs great but if the aniations would just be faster so they look less sketchy unless you could tell me how. Do it

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    Yes

Be shure to set them first,or you will get a mess
    Ok..I got it! Thanks a million ALIEN, it was well worth the wait.

HmMm For some reason FaceBook, Camera and Photos are cut off at the bottom. It's only showing like 75% of the icon. I can see the full icon with scroll bounce enabled in infiniboard but i would still have to scroll to see them fully. Is that normal??
    Last edited by TIME2PLAYDAGAME; 04-28-2010 at 12:59 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

love the theme and all that goes with it be prepared for icon requests lol

and what is the default font for this theme

once again worth the wait and love it !!!!!

Byron

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TIME2PLAYDAGAME View Post
    Ok..I got it! Thanks a million ALIEN, it was well worth the wait.

HmMm For some reason FaceBook, Camera and Photos are cut off at the bottom. It's only showing like 75% of the icon. I can see the full icon with scroll bounce enabled in infiniboard but i would still have to scroll to see them fully. Is that normal??
    Turn Hide Behind Dock off in infiniboard.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mob87 For This Useful Post:

TIME2PLAYDAGAME (04-28-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by mob87 View Post
    Turn Hide Behind Dock off in infiniboard.
    LoL I was just looking at that too! Thanks mob

Thanks

This theme is awsome. If you could do 1 small thing to make the full screen animation on the 3g would be if you could possibly make the animations move x2 if you do that that would be awsome as I said vefore it's Awesome and runs great but if the aniations would just be faster so they look less sketchy unless you could tell me how. Do it
    Once I get my 3GS Jaibreakead,I will make updates in the animations for 3GS,but you can speed up the animations with PhotoScape : Photoscape : Free Photo Editing Software (Photo Editor) Download

just open any animation with the option AniGif in the program and change the time for the animation.Experiment and post your results,cus I cant have my friends 3GS everyday to make test...Good look...

Quote Originally Posted by byron686 View Post
    be prepared for icon requests lol

Byron
    Thats why I included a very good icon set and auto-create (overlay),so I dont have to make icons,I will teke a little vacation from this,it was a long ride,but with pleasure.
    I also provided the link to the icons set,its get updated every day...link in the first post
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 04-28-2010 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    TO THANK ME FOR MY THEMES:I NEED SPARE PARTS TO REPAIR MY SPACESHIP TO RETURN TO MY PLANET,IF YOU WANT TO HELP,PLEASEon this link

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

byron686 (04-28-2010), Keon (04-29-2010)

Thanks

Did you purposely make the auto create overlay a little big? If you look closely you can see a gap on the bottom of the icons that auto create.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

A Big Thanks To Alien And His work, Its Amazing!!!!!
    And for anyone who is on 3.1.3 and aint jailbroken just try this quickly i did and it worked, download redsnow 9.4 and firmware 3.1.2, run redsnow and when it asks to locate firmware select the 3.1.2 and follow the rest and ul be jailbroken on 3.1.3, if u get stuck on connect to itunes screen download ireb and run then ul be fine any questions just message me

Yeah the 3gs animated feature is a must on the 3g.
    (Blows fingers) That was A LOT of work. . .ill keep this app for a couple days and see how I like it...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ThaSixSetWonder View Post
    Yeah the 3gs animated feature is a must on the 3g.
    (Blows fingers) That was A LOT of work. . .ill keep this app for a couple days and see how I like it...
    You will,hehe...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

boydd113 (04-28-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hi alien once again thanks for the theme!!!! found some problems not sure if anyone else has theme but, first, my weather and clock aint showing, second, opera icon is massive and third as far as im aware of, have the icons for photos facebook and camera are missing need to pull the screen up to see then, looks like the dock has some of the wallpaper on it, if you could fix this then this would be perfect many thanks!!!!

Page 3 of 213 FirstFirst 12345 13 53 103 ... LastLast