Page 211 of 213 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201209210211212213 LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,220 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

Great thanks..

now i got a problem,
    when i scroll to page 2,3,4or 5 my background png isnt black, its still have e clock and weather...how do i make it black?

can anyone help me to make a Huge icon for IM+? like the one on alien page1, instead of facebook..i like to have im+

Please help !!!!
    Thanks a bunch !
    Last edited by saintzzz; 11-18-2010 at 06:17 AM.

Default hey may anyone help me please!!!!!!
    i did install all the stuffs yesterday
    but still some problem there

i'm using iPhone 3G and i choose to use "True HTC HD2 AW 3G" and "True HTC HD2 Theme"

The problem are

1.the dock is lowered even i set all the things right(e.g. disable page titles of spring.jumps)

2. i can still see the clock at the when i scroll to apps page, game page, internet page and settings page

this is the two biggest problem to me
    may anyone help me?!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0222.png   -img_0223.png   -img_0224.png  

Thanks

what ios are you opeating 3.2, 4.0.... The theme is not stable in the 4.0 system yet

can someone help me to size up this icon to take over "facebook icon"?

thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default weather keep on "initializing weather, loading"
    hi all;

my weather keep on showing "Initializing weather / Loading"
    does anybody else having the same problem, and if possible share the solution?

i am sure that my location settings is correct as few re-springs would show up the weather but after re-spring again it will disappear and showing the above message. few more re-springs will make the weather re-appear and upon another re-spring will make it disappear again

i'm running ios4.1 on 3gs
    theme is true htc hd2 naw + thunder plugin

thanks in advance!

Laws;

Below is answer to your problem:

1.the dock is lowered even i set all the things right(e.g. disable page titles of spring.jumps)
    This is common. I am assuming you are running iOS 4. I have the same problem too and they were misaligned (lowered). Attached below are my mod icons to get its alignment correct.

2. i can still see the clock at the when i scroll to apps page, game page, internet page and settings page
    Yeah, iOS4 does not allow different wallpaper by page. I also attached my screenshot of each of my page to suit this "problem".

I notice that you can get your weather icon to work. Mind to share your configureMe.js and appleAccuweatherStolen.js file? I am having trouble in that department.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0530-1-.png   -img_0531-1-.png   -img_0532-1-.png   -img_0529-1-.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images       

Thanks

Default just trying to help
    Quote Originally Posted by anig View Post
    what ios are you opeating 3.2, 4.0.... The theme is not stable in the 4.0 system yet
    it works it dont work, respring dont respring. Trust me we are all waiting for the true release in 4.0 range, its around the corner, just gotta wait..
    Last edited by anig; 11-20-2010 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by n3utronic View Post
    Laws;

Below is answer to your problem:

This is common. I am assuming you are running iOS 4. I have the same problem too and they were misaligned (lowered). Attached below are my mod icons to get its alignment correct.

Yeah, iOS4 does not allow different wallpaper by page. I also attached my screenshot of each of my page to suit this "problem".

I notice that you can get your weather icon to work. Mind to share your configureMe.js and appleAccuweatherStolen.js file? I am having trouble in that department.
    n3utronic
    thank you very much! it's so kind of you to answer me that detail
    but so sorry that i did downgrade to 3.1.3 to fix the problem
    so i cant share the "configureMe.js and appleAccuweatherStolen.js file
    actually i just follow the instrustion of the tutorial
    it said we need to set the city in "True HTC HD2 NAW,True HTC HD2 AW 3G and True HTC HD2 AW 3GS" so i just set my city there
    i dunno where is your city, but i typed in 'Hong Kong, HK' , then the weather icon work, you should not erase any space of the default setting, so just erase Manati and PR but not the space, i dunno if it would affect the result but just follow this

and i'm using iPhone3G, i choose to use True HTC HD2 AW 3G and True HTC HD2 Theme, and i think HTC HD2 AW 3GS has somthing different

thank you very much for your help!!!!!! really appreciate

actually i found many ppl uploaded there icons in this post
    is there any post or website gathering all the icons of this theme?
    i wanna have some big icons or other app to replace default's photo and facebook

actually i found many ppl uploaded there icons in this post
    is there any post or website gathering all the icons of this theme?
    i wanna have some big icons or other app to replace default's photo and facebook

also where should i put the Thunder Plugin in?
    there are only GIF file and HTML file in the plugin rar
    so should i put them into True HTC HD2 Theme.theme?
    or any other file?
    Last edited by laws; 11-20-2010 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Does anyone know how to modify the call button? I cannot seem to find it in winscp.

nvm, figured it out
    Last edited by Sandman80; 11-20-2010 at 10:27 PM.

can anyone tell me how to change the home screen background to my own wallpaper? as the wallpaper using in this theme is stuck with the clock, i cannot change only the background, i wanna keep the clock but use another wallpaper

iPhone? More like MyPhone 40ozBulldog's Avatar
    Thanks

Everything but the clocks on multiple pages (4.1) works but the Icons and alignment is lower which seems common in here. I don't know how to get the new Icons from this site to my phone to replace the low ones. Any help on how to do this? Thanks

Thanks

click on the icon, here on the fourm, copy and paste to your desktop.

ive coppied the pics to my desk top but in iphone folders i dont know where to put it can some one help and tell me where i can place these pictures

please DoggBlackFlipClock how to get in 24h

hey am having a issue on how to install it do a, kinda confused how can i install the htc hd2 theme for my iphone CAN SOMEONE HELP ME

ok HOW DO I INSTALL THIS I DOWNLOADED THE FILE HOW DO I INSTALL IT TO MY PHONE FROM MY COMPUTER SO I CAN HAVE THE HTC HD2 THEM IS THERE A VIDEO TUTORIAL FOR THIS
    Last edited by fearlesstvt; 12-05-2010 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Great, I set up my entire springboard and i found out this doesnt work for iOS 4 Was looking forward to useing this theme.

Has Alien said anything himself saying he would make this work for iOS 4? Or has anyone posted a way for this to work with it?

Since FiveLRow doesnt work and the alignment is all wrong.

Hey Alien, any update on the Ultimate theme??

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

The update for iPhone 4, approved by Alien is in the iPhone 4 themes section. Instructions are included
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

hi.

great theme, but seem to be suffering quicker than normal battery drain, anyone else got problem??

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by markfern811 View Post
    hi.

great theme, but seem to be suffering quicker than normal battery drain, anyone else got problem??
    You may have downloaded a tweak that affects your battery life
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

Page 211 of 213 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201209210211212213 LastLast