Page 203 of 213 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193201202203204205 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,060 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

  1. #4041
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Download the theme to your PC first.
    I use "DiskAid" but I'm on a mac and not sure if there is a Windows version, but there is a program called "iphoneBrowser", use that. When you are ready, post again if you have any problems, but you should be okay if you follow post 1 exactly.

    Good Luck.
    im sorry but im still confused is iphonebrowser for the pc or the ipod? and do you know what software i would use instead of Diskaid for windows
    thanks again

  2. #4042
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,032
    Thanks
    7,840
    Thanked 19,870 Times in 3,993 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MQM View Post
    im sorry but im still confused is iphonebrowser for the pc or the ipod? and do you know what software i would use instead of Diskaid for windows
    thanks again
    It's a program for your PC, install it then plug your ipod to your PC and you can then use iphoneBrowser to transfer files from your PC to your ipod.

    I have attached the set-up file here.
    Attached Files Attached Files

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    eddietah (09-02-2010), MQM (09-02-2010)

  4. #4043
    @Ian

    I'm not at home sorry to make the wallpaper select from camera roll open the wallpaper.HTML and you will see this code

    <div id="Layer"><img src="Wallpaper.png" class="stretch"/></div>*

    Change it to this

    <div id="Layer"><img src="/private/var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/HomeBackground.jpg" class="stretch"/></div>*

    After you select you wallpaper from camera roll the you have to respring to get it to work.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to holdemdogg For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (09-02-2010), MQM (09-02-2010)

  6. #4044
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    It's a program for your PC, install it then plug your ipod to your PC and you can then use iphoneBrowser to transfer files from your PC to your ipod.

    I have attached the set-up file here.
    Thank you lol i know have 2 more problems where exactly do i put the files what folder is it in Disk Aid also i cant download the original file anymore do you have any similar themes?

  7. #4045
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,032
    Thanks
    7,840
    Thanked 19,870 Times in 3,993 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by holdemdogg View Post
    @Ian

    I'm not at home sorry to make the wallpaper select from camera roll open the wallpaper.HTML and you will see this code

    <div id="Layer"><img src="Wallpaper.png" class="stretch"/></div>*

    Change it to this

    <div id="Layer"><img src="/private/var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/HomeBackground.jpg" class="stretch"/></div>*

    After you select you wallpaper from camera roll the you have to respring to get it to work.
    Okay, cheers.

    Quote Originally Posted by MQM View Post
    Thank you lol i know have 2 more problems where exactly do i put the files what folder is it in Disk Aid also i cant download the original file anymore do you have any similar themes?
    So you got "Disk Aid, not iphoneBrowser right?
    Plug your ipod to your PC, start Disk Aid, at the bottom left corner select root folder and accept the warning. You should now see the folders of your ipod in Disk Aid.
    Don't play in here, you can easily mess up your ipod.
    Themes for the iphone go in Library/Themes folder.

    For loads of themes go here:
    iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches
    Good luck.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 09-02-2010 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    eddietah (09-02-2010), MQM (09-02-2010)

  9. #4046
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Okay, cheers.



    So you got "Disk Aid, not iphoneBrowser right?
    Plug your ipod to your PC, start Disk Aid, at the bottom left corner select root folder and accept the warning. You should now see the folders of your ipod in Disk Aid.
    Don't play in here, you can easily mess up your ipod.
    Themes for the iphone go in Library/Themes folder.

    For loads of themes go here:
    iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches
    Good luck.

    Ian i cant find the root folder in disk aid ive looked in the bottom left and cant find it i have got the iphonebrowser aswell

    Can anybody help me?
    Last edited by MQM; 09-02-2010 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. #4047
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,032
    Thanks
    7,840
    Thanked 19,870 Times in 3,993 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MQM View Post
    Ian i cant find the root folder in disk aid ive looked in the bottom left and cant find it i have got the iphonebrowser aswell

    Can anybody help me?
    I'm on a Mac, not sure if it's the same, its like a drop down menu, you click on the little arrows then select root folder. I think it say's Disk Aid folder before you click it.
    I don't use iphonebrowser so can't guide you through that.

    Going home from work now, be offline for the next hour.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 09-02-2010 at 02:41 PM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    eddietah (09-02-2010), MQM (09-02-2010)

  12. #4048
    Ahh im getting so fustrated here i have just made up folders in disk aid as none of my folders would come up will this still work?


    Right Ian bascilly this is my problem now when i open up DiskAid and go to the diskaid folder no folder comes up apart from start here or sumthing like that and there is also no root folder either and it dosent work in iphone explorer either please help me
    Last edited by MQM; 09-02-2010 at 03:08 PM.

  13. #4049
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,032
    Thanks
    7,840
    Thanked 19,870 Times in 3,993 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MQM View Post
    Ahh im getting so fustrated here i have just made up folders in disk aid as none of my folders would come up will this still work?


    Right Ian bascilly this is my problem now when i open up DiskAid and go to the diskaid folder no folder comes up apart from start here or sumthing like that and there is also no root folder either and it dosent work in iphone explorer either please help me
    Don't make any folders in disk aid, I warn you again, if you play with these things and don't know what you are doing, you WILL screw up your device.
    Delete all the folders you made before you connect your phone, get it back to square one.
    sounds like your phone is not connected to your PC via the USB cable.

    Have you got Cydia on your ipod? does it have wifi? If so, go to Cydia and install some themes from that site first, this is very easy, just browse Cydia on your ipod, select a theme you want, click install, it will download on to your device and install itself. Then you go to Winterboard on your device and make the theme active.

    I feel this theme (HTC) is a very tough one for a beginner, you need 4 or 5 extra programs installed on your device to make it work, some of these you might have to pay for from Cydia. But I'm sure you read post 1 and know this already right?

    Take my advise, start with some straight forward themes from Cydia first.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 09-02-2010 at 04:02 PM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    eddietah (09-02-2010)

  15. #4050
    What do you mean I've connected it by the apple sync cable but I think I might of not synced the iPod so that's the only problem I can think of, I will try tommorow and tell you what' happens



    Edit: I have installed many themes from cydia and all work

  16. #4051
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,803
    Thanks
    4,465
    Thanked 2,376 Times in 1,277 Posts

    He needs 'afc2add' from cydia to see the root menu?!?

    Use ifunbox..it's soooo easy
    Last edited by ziggy7; 09-02-2010 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

    eddietah (09-02-2010)

  18. #4052
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    He needs 'afc2add' from cydia to see the root menu?!?

    Use ifunbox..it's soooo easy

    Hi there ziggy do I need to download ifunbox and that other file to see the root?

  19. #4053
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,803
    Thanks
    4,465
    Thanked 2,376 Times in 1,277 Posts

    Ifunbox is for windows and better then iphonebrowser imo..Afc2add is just for iphonebrowser I think
    Try out ifunbox, plug your phone in and away you go

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

    eddietah (09-02-2010)

  21. #4054
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    Ifunbox is for windows and better then iphonebrowser imo..Afc2add is just for iphonebrowser I think
    Try out ifunbox, plug your phone in and away you go
    I have an iPod touch and also how would I add that afc thing on iphonebrowser

    I have added that afc add thing and will try tommorow to install the theme
    Last edited by MQM; 09-02-2010 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  22. #4055
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,803
    Thanks
    4,465
    Thanked 2,376 Times in 1,277 Posts

    Let me know if you need any help

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

    eddietah (09-02-2010)

  24. #4056
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,032
    Thanks
    7,840
    Thanked 19,870 Times in 3,993 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by holdemdogg View Post
    @Ian

    I'm not at home sorry to make the wallpaper select from camera roll open the wallpaper.HTML and you will see this code

    <div id="Layer"><img src="Wallpaper.png" class="stretch"/></div>*

    Change it to this

    <div id="Layer"><img src="/private/var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/HomeBackground.jpg" class="stretch"/></div>*

    After you select you wallpaper from camera roll the you have to respring to get it to work.
    Sorry holdemdogg, didn't work for me, I just wanted to change wallpapers from the settings/Wallpaper. (not Camera Roll)
    I might just use this one instead as I can change wallpapers with this one. Remember, I'm on 3.1.3 at present (that directory doesn't exist on my phone). And I don't want to have to re-spring the phone every time I change wallpaper!

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0338.png  
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 09-02-2010 at 06:44 PM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    eddietah (09-02-2010), ziggy7 (09-02-2010)

  26. #4057
    Livin the iPhone Life eddietah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ````
    Posts
    1,298
    Thanks
    615
    Thanked 319 Times in 222 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Sorry holdemdogg, didn't work for me, I just wanted to change wallpapers from the settings/Wallpaper. (not Camera Roll)
    I might just use this one instead as I can change wallpapers with this one. Remember, I'm on 3.1.3 at present (that directory doesn't exist on my phone). And I don't want to have to re-spring the phone every time I change wallpaper!

    looking good Ian

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    He needs 'afc2add' from cydia to see the root menu?!?

    Use ifunbox..it's soooo easy
    Or iPhone folders
    Last edited by eddietah; 09-02-2010 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eddietah For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (09-02-2010), ziggy7 (09-02-2010)

  28. #4058
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Sorry holdemdogg, didn't work for me, I just wanted to change wallpapers from the settings/Wallpaper. (not Camera Roll)
    I might just use this one instead as I can change wallpapers with this one. Remember, I'm on 3.1.3 at present (that directory doesn't exist on my phone). And I don't want to have to re-spring the phone every time I change wallpaper!


    The directory should exist this should be compatible with all devices and be able to use settings wallpaper too I'll recheck it when I get home but yea you will have to respring each time I can understand not wanting to do that.

    I'll help out any way I can just let me know what I can do for ya

    Can you send me that one I'd like to check it out
    Last edited by holdemdogg; 09-02-2010 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to holdemdogg For This Useful Post:

    eddietah (09-02-2010)

  30. #4059
    Livin the iPhone Life eddietah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ````
    Posts
    1,298
    Thanks
    615
    Thanked 319 Times in 222 Posts

    Can I check with you guys why sometimes the date always go inside the time box then I have to respring springboard then it's disappear? Thanks

  31. #4060
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    104
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 22 Times in 18 Posts

    I want that clock... it's awesome.

Page 203 of 213 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193201202203204205 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •