Page 199 of 213 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189197198199200201 209 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,980 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

does anyone know how to make the animated weather function? when i turn it on my time and location dissappear... here is a copy of my winterboard can someone help me ? what did i do wrong?[IMG]http:/[/IMG]

Thanks
    Thanked 20,909 Times in 4,186 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by robertmoore208 View Post
    does anyone know how to make the animated weather function? when i turn it on my time and location dissappear... here is a copy of my winterboard can someone help me ? what did i do wrong?[IMG]http:/[/IMG]
    Seem a bit messed up to me!!

1st. NAW means "No Animated Weather" If you select it you won't get the 3G/3GS animations.
    All the plugins..i.e Thunder/Rain... should be placed above everything else. Please note they are just "plugin's" nothing to do with the real weather conditions.
    So.. If you want the 3GS animations (which will slow down your phone if you have a 3G iphone) select the main (placed at the bottom) theme and the 3GS theme (placed above it) thats all.
    If you want the 3G animations (smaller than the 3GS version so uses less memory) select the main theme (again placed at the bottom and the 3G theme placed above the main theme. thats all.
    The psd file does not belong here, delete it from your phone.
    The jpg file???? don't know what this is but it's not needed for this theme.
    The "Settings page icons... I don't set it up like this so am unsure if its working for you or not.
    You must set your location in the 3G, 3GS and NAW themes.
    De-Select the Thunder plugin for now, remember all plugins at the top.. once you get all working then you can try the plug-in's.
    Read through post 1 again for the complete set-up instructions.
    Let me know how you get on.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 08-29-2010 at 06:02 AM.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

eddietah (08-29-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Seem a bit messed up to me!!

1st. NAW means "No Animated Weather" If you select it you won't get the 3G/3GS animations.
    All the plugins..i.e Thunder/Rain... should be placed above everything else. Please note they are just "plugin's" nothing to do with the real weather conditions.
    So.. If you want the 3GS animations (which will slow down your phone if you have a 3G iphone) select the main (placed at the bottom) theme and the 3GS theme (placed above it) thats all.
    If you want the 3G animations (smaller than the 3GS version so uses less memory) select the main theme (again placed at the bottom and the 3G theme placed above the main theme. thats all.
    The psd file does not belong here, delete it from your phone.
    The jpg file???? don't know what this is but it's not needed for this theme.
    The "Settings page icons... I don't set it up like this so am unsure if its working for you or not.
    You must set your location in the 3G, 3GS and NAW themes.
    De-Select the Thunder plugin for now, remember all plugins at the top.. once you get all working then you can try the plug-in's.
    Read through post 1 again for the complete set-up instructions.
    Let me know how you get on.
    Ian is right man

I try using the True HTC HD2 Rain & Wiper Plugin 3GS and True HTC HD2 Snow Plugin with last night but my iPhone 3GS lag like crazy

Can't even move the dock

So my advise is if you are on 3GS just use True HTC HD2 NAW & True HTC HD2 AW 3GS & True HTC HD2 Theme is more then enough. You will also have the cloud & rain effect also
    Last edited by eddietah; 08-29-2010 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to eddietah For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (08-29-2010)

it would be cool if you could get the vibrate buttons touch

Has anyone made the weather compatible with ios4 yet? I have been working on putting this theme onto my 3gs ios4.0.1 all night and I only have a few things left and the weather is one of them but i have no idea how to do it lol and was looking for any help

Wouldn't this not work due to Springjumps not working on iOS 4.0.1?

I use categoriesSB instead of springjumps. Since iblanks cant go in categories folders i had to make 62 google bookmarks and change their icons to transparent ones. The pages look the same basically but the dock is a little messed up. The only two things I have left to figure out are the dock icons and the weather. If ANYONE has any fixes for these issues on ios4 I would really appreciate the help, especially for the weather.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ajk1311 View Post
    I use categoriesSB instead of springjumps. Since iblanks cant go in categories folders i had to make 62 google bookmarks and change their icons to transparent ones. The pages look the same basically but the dock is a little messed up. The only two things I have left to figure out are the dock icons and the weather. If ANYONE has any fixes for these issues on ios4 I would really appreciate the help, especially for the weather.
    I've got no help for ya since I'm on 3.1.3, but mad props for making that many blank bookmarks. I've been contemplating a way to get blank icons into categoriesSB short of making bookmarks. CategoriesSB is SEXY. All we need is widgets now...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Centauri For This Useful Post:

ajk1311 (08-30-2010)

Ya it took longer than i thought it would lol. Which is why i want the weather to work so that my effort isnt in vain. I love this theme so i want to be able to use it.

Thanks

New Lockscreen with color

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eddietah View Post

New Lockscreen with color
    Lovin it Eddie, have you tried "Frostbite" yet? I posted it a few pages back, the attachment is called "You gotta have this" It allows you to change the Lockscreen background while you are charging the phone instead of just the plain black background.
    Works for me but I am still on 3.1.3, not sure if it works on os4

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

eddietah (08-30-2010)

Thanks

Lovin it Eddie, have you tried "Frostbite" yet? I posted it a few pages back, the attachment is called "You gotta have this" It allows you to change the Lockscreen background while you are charging the phone instead of just the plain black background.
    Works for me but I am still on 3.1.3, not sure if it works on os4
    What is that

Btw, I'm also on 3.1.3

Thanks

What is that

Btw, I'm also on 3.1.3
    You know when you are charging your battery, the lockscreen shows the battery on a plain black background, with "Frostbite" you can change this background to whatever you like.

Go to page 257, post 3850 for the app + screenshot.

Full credit goes to Ziggy7 for finding this app.

Instruction are included.. follow them exactly.

NOTE: Not tested on os4, if someone would like to try it on os4 please post if it's working or not.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

eddietah (08-30-2010), ziggy7 (08-30-2010)

Thanks

You know when you are charging your battery, the lockscreen shows the battery on a plain black background, with "Frostbite" you can change this background to whatever you like.

Go to page 257, post 3850 for the app + screenshot.

Full credit goes to Ziggy7 for finding this app.

Instruction are included.. follow them exactly.

NOTE: Not tested on os4, if someone would like to try it on os4 please post if it's working or not.
    It sound too danger to me

I think I still prefer a cover that suit this theme but can't find any nice one

The attachment cover was made by Ziggy7 but I don't quite like them

If you can make me a cover that suit my theme that would be awesome
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -cover1.png   -cover2.png   -cover3.png   -cover4.png   -cover5.png  
    Last edited by eddietah; 08-30-2010 at 08:59 AM.

Thanks

I donated for Dusk but have never installed it so I have no idea what a "cover" is, how it works, and what is does Sorry.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

eddietah (08-30-2010)

Thanks

I donated for Dusk but have never installed it so I have no idea what a "cover" is, how it works, and what is does Sorry.
    is to cover the dock icons bro

Quote Originally Posted by Jwu2591 View Post
    made small changes cause i've got an ipod
    also gave a title thing to the Apps and Games page. they're just Categories folders with some apps inside
    Hi Ian, wonder you can take out the wording Applications and Games I really love it to put on my applications and Games page

Quote Originally Posted by anig View Post
    waiting for the Dusk to settle; and liking it!
    How to set until like that?
    Last edited by eddietah; 08-30-2010 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

23. The Following User Says Thank You to eddietah For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (08-30-2010)

So now, for some reason, my weather is showing up. I have not changed anything and it is there. Does anyone know why this happened? I would love if anyone knows how to keep this here on ios4

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,377 Times in 1,278 Posts

You never really said what kind of style you wanted..so i had to guess a few up

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ajk1311 View Post
    So now, for some reason, my weather is showing up. I have not changed anything and it is there. Does anyone know why this happened? I would love if anyone knows how to keep this here on ios4
    What is the "2" beside your Home icon on the dock?

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    You never really said what kind of style you wanted..so i had to guess a few up
    Hi Ziggy, Fit like min?
    I think its good that you went to the trouble of doing multiple ones
    I guess it would depend on what wallpaper Eddie is using, (he/she keeps changing everything) I would just take a piece of his/hers (still don't know) wallpaper, blur it drastically, add a glossy sheen and maybe some bevel % emboss, but it's impossible to guess the mind of Eddie..... Eh Eddie... you their?? Give us a screenshot of your homescreen with your current wallpaper and another one with one of Ziggy's covers on it as I haven't got a clue how this works as I didn't install Dusk,

Patients Eddie, we'll get ya sorted out M8 :
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 08-30-2010 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What is the "2" beside your Home icon on the dock?
    Its the cumulative badge. Im using categoriesSB instead of springjumps because im on ios4.0.1

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ajk1311 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (08-30-2010)

Page 199 of 213 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189197198199200201 209 ... LastLast