Page 161 of 213 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151159160161162163 171 211 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,220 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

Thanks

its in the original download along with the theme

Liking the clock Ian.. Could you post just the clock on the wallpaper that I am currently using?

Quote Originally Posted by legendaryt2 View Post
    can u guide me to that file where it would be... var/stash/themes or something like that. i dont see anything under themes/icons unless its a totally different name. but anyway to narrow it down?
    It's in the rar/zip file you downloaded along with theme... Go back to where you unrar/unzip the file.. it's there...
    Last edited by idsil; 05-31-2010 at 02:21 PM.

ok i found them, so do i delete the old icons and replace them with the new icons from that folder?

ok i found them, so do i delete the old icons and replace them with the new icons from that folder?
    Yes you can... replace only the icons you need in "Settings" page

Does anyone have all the original ui sounds and ringtones for the HTC HD2 theme that work on the iphone?

Quote Originally Posted by idsil View Post
    Yes you can... replace only the icons you need in "Settings" page
    thanks i got it working

Thanks

thanks i got it working
    Cool. If you want any extra ones for Rock etc I made a batch up.
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

Hi Ian im new here and was wondering if u can post your phone ipod and calender icons and email and sms bits

Many thxs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0088.png  

for some reason i couldnt find springboard but i put that in the apps section. but im content. just looking to see if there are more ways to make it closer to the real thing like how the pages are setup and order etc. like the home page for instance tho i know it could be done but thats just small stuff... funny someone who wants to get an hd2 thought i still had mine when i showed them the iphone with the hd2 theme. the look on her face was priceless

To run the animated weather version of this theme what has to be checked? On the first page it says HD aw3gs,HDnaw, and HD2 theme. So non animated weather and animated weather have to be checked?

thanks

For 3g just the 3g option but for full screen yeah both the 3gs and NAW has to be checked

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tpdtopcop View Post
    To run the animated weather version of this theme what has to be checked? On the first page it says HD aw3gs,HDnaw, and HD2 theme. So non animated weather and animated weather have to be checked?

thanks
    Yes and the NAW must be above the 3GS in Winterboard.

Need a little help. I absolutley love this theme and it us working great except for the thunder and rain(with wipers) plugins. The plugin animations are being displayed behind the overlays on the home screen. I have them at the top of the list in winterboard. Do I need to move them down the list under the theme itself? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jwavec View Post
    Need a little help. I absolutley love this theme and it us working great except for the thunder and rain(with wipers) plugins. The plugin animations are being displayed behind the overlays on the home screen. I have them at the top of the list in winterboard. Do I need to move them down the list under the theme itself? Thanks.
    Ok I figured out that the plugins work with the NAW!
    Last edited by jwavec; 05-31-2010 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

The plugins are made to work with the non animated version,is just to have the special effect without waiting for the weather to be in that condition.Select the theme,the non animated and the plugin you want to use.

Thanks
    Thanked 21,500 Times in 4,310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman80 View Post
    Liking the clock Ian.. Could you post just the clock on the wallpaper that I am currently using?
    Here ya go, I include one without the frame for the two icons so you can put in here what you wish.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sandman.png   -sandman1.png  

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Sandman80 (05-31-2010)

Thanks

for some reason i couldnt find springboard but i put that in the apps section. but im content. just looking to see if there are more ways to make it closer to the real thing like how the pages are setup and order etc. like the home page for instance tho i know it could be done but thats just small stuff... funny someone who wants to get an hd2 thought i still had mine when i showed them the iphone with the hd2 theme. the look on her face was priceless
    If you have any icons or thoughts on how to make it more realistic please share.

Thanks
    Thanked 21,500 Times in 4,310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anig View Post
    Thanks Ian, you accepting donations? Waiting for the Dusk to settle.
    No thanks M8, just helping out.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

I am putting just the original theme on my phone but I would like to replace the big icons from the original with Twitter, messages, and mail and I would like messages on the left, twitter in the middle and mail on the right. Does someone already have these or can make some for me I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks

tpdtopcop

Thanks

on my transparent clock there is a black pm can i change that to red and where to do that?

that was simple, but why does this weather image not change with the forcast. Its evening here and the moon and stars are out and I get this sun until 9:45pm every night Yes I have moved the time from 60-15 to see if it would help and it does not help
    Last edited by anig; 05-31-2010 at 08:21 PM.

Page 161 of 213 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151159160161162163 171 211 ... LastLast