Page 112 of 213 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102110111112113114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

Yeah I respring and deleted the old one

great teaser.........can't wait to test out that new theme for you alien.......ALIENWARE!!!! lmao

My only grief with the animated weather and stuff is that it runs 24/7 in the background and bogs things down like games. Otherwise, your themes are amazing and i can't wait to see the new "ANOCHECER"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sharp2G View Post
    Yeah I respring and deleted the old one
    Have you renamed it correctly as to the actual app?
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Obitron For This Useful Post:

markjo12 (05-16-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Obitron View Post
    Have you renamed it correctly as to the actual app?
    nvm i got it thanks!
    Last edited by sharp2G; 05-14-2010 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anig View Post
    Hey, would you mind sharing your dock icons? they look nice

Thanks
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

@ pewpewbangbang (lol the name)

In the teaser is a flash of 3 aliens,but that dosnt mean that the next theme is based on ALIENWARE PC's.I use the Alien Trinity cus of my avatar and name.Im a fan of ALIENWARE and all things alien.
    I will be making ALIENWARE themes eventually,my first 2 themes where ALIENWARE based themes,but I never release them public,but I will...just needs to be updated first.
    But for now,Project 'ANOCHECER' has started.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

markjo12 (05-15-2010)

does anyone know of any good sites for the dock icons?

Thank you Alien for this wonderful theme. One thing that annoys me about the weather. I've installed two weather apps, when I'm checking them the weather updates but the widget on the home screen doesn't. There is no place to refresh the weather on home screen, the only solution I found is to respring and then it updates. Is it possible to autoupdate it when I'm on internet with wifi?

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by emco83 View Post
    Thank you Alien for this wonderful theme. One thing that annoys me about the weather. I've installed two weather apps, when I'm checking them the weather updates but the widget on the home screen doesn't. There is no place to refresh the weather on home screen, the only solution I found is to respring and then it updates. Is it possible to autoupdate it when I'm on internet with wifi?
    The default setting is set to update every hour. You can change that if you want it to update more often.

How can I change it?

Thanks

Emco83

Open up the configure.js file in the weather folders and you can change it from 60 minutes to 30 or 15 etc

Emco83

The file is in each of the weather folders/private
    Last edited by Obitron; 05-15-2010 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Obitron For This Useful Post:

emco83 (05-15-2010), markjo12 (05-16-2010)

Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    @Ian Nicoll
    Tomorrow I will post the .psd of the entire SB screen,so evryone with Photoshop can make all the changes they want.
    The animations cant be done without a background.Beliveme,I tried but all the programs that let me create transparent gifs,ended messing the images,bad quality,white outlined images,they look real bad.Sorry people,nut theres no way to make the animations without the background for this theme.

But good news is that I will release 2 (yes,2) themes soon.
    The 2 of them have animated weather.
    They are diferent from each other.
    One of them will have BIG weather icon,animated.As I realize that most people want BIG weather images.
    The other is my next baby,codename:Project 'ANOCHECER'. (not the final name,its just the name of the WIP)
    You will have full control over the theme.
    You can select your own wallpaper,or eaven a vWallpaper or G-Wallpaper like my previous theme 'Lephone'.
    More frendly setup,but if you have True HTC setup,you barely need to make changes.
    And more (plus a surprise)
    So stay tuned,cus something big is comming for the iPhone history,again...

Oh,and thanks again for all the people helping others,you are the best

omg 2 themes!?!!??! i think im having an orgasm right now!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    @Ian Nicoll
    Tomorrow I will post the .psd of the entire SB screen,so evryone with Photoshop can make all the changes they want.
    The animations cant be done without a background.Beliveme,I tried but all the programs that let me create transparent gifs,ended messing the images,bad quality,white outlined images,they look real bad.Sorry people,nut theres no way to make the animations without the background for this theme.

But good news is that I will release 2 (yes,2) themes soon.
    The 2 of them have animated weather.
    They are diferent from each other.
    One of them will have BIG weather icon,animated.As I realize that most people want BIG weather images.
    The other is my next baby,codename:Project 'ANOCHECER'. (not the final name,its just the name of the WIP)
    You will have full control over the theme.
    You can select your own wallpaper,or eaven a vWallpaper or G-Wallpaper like my previous theme 'Lephone'.
    More frendly setup,but if you have True HTC setup,you barely need to make changes.
    And more (plus a surprise)
    So stay tuned,cus something big is comming for the iPhone history,again...

Oh,and thanks again for all the people helping others,you are the best
    i'm wait 4 psd file

Thanks
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

@djbochen
    in a few minutes
    @Sharp2g
    Iol...,hey,I have a lot of ideas in my mind for themes,maybe I shoul make a 'Girls Only' theme.

True HTC HD2 PSD

Here is the .psd of the springboard and pages,so you can make any changes.
    Have to say,if you change the wallpaper,use it with thw non animated version (NAW),cus the animated versions have the original wallpaper and images of the homescreen,they are embedded into the gifs aniamtions.Was the only way to make animated weather,transparent gifs look real bad.

Download: 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download True HTC HD2 SB.psd

Note:Use this your own way,if you dont know what a .psd are or what is for,if you dont have Photoshop skills,if you are a newbie to editing images,Google is your friend.Dont ask questions of how to use a PSD file,theres a lot of tutorials over the net,search them.
    Sorry for sound rude,but I dont want to transform this thread (150 pages,hawiiiiii....)into a Photoshop Q&A thread,if that happens,I will ask moderators to close the tread

Have fun and happy edditing

PS.People having trouble in the Hotfile lin when downloading the theme,heres a new link:4Shared:http://www.4shared.com/file/RKgXxz9r...mated_Wea.html

Att: ALIEN1974 (or just ALIEN..lol)

PROJECT 'ANOCHECER' TEASER

click in the image for zoom teaser

The only thing i have to say for now:
    If you have True HTC HD2,you dont have to make any drastic changes for this next project...
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 05-15-2010 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    TO THANK ME FOR MY THEMES:I NEED SPARE PARTS TO REPAIR MY SPACESHIP TO RETURN TO MY PLANET,IF YOU WANT TO HELP,PLEASEon this link
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=TYB3WY4KVZWCN

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (05-15-2010), ikurosaki (05-17-2010), mtnguy321 (06-01-2010), ziggy7 (05-15-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 21,649 Times in 4,338 Posts

Hi Alien,

Do you use some (what you see is what you get) software on your computer so you can see the iphone screen on your PC as you compile a theme, or is it a mater of guessing...transferring to the phone...re-spring to see the results? There has got to be some sort of graphical interface so you can see if icons are going to fit etc.. without the guesswork? Do you use anything like this? Similar to a wiziwig web design program but for the iphone?
    All the ones I see are for very basic stuff like changing wallpapers, icons etc.
    Would very much appreciate your knowledge on this.

PS. Thanks for the PSD.

Regards,

Ian.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

Dude you just made me fin laugh my balls off need $$ for parts for you spaceship! Tahts f'n great....

Thanks

Can I please have a wallpaper without the section for the phone and calender.

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,378 Times in 1,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anig View Post
    Can I please have a wallpaper without the section for the phone and calender.
    Can you not do that yourself with the PSD that Alien posted a bit ago?!?

Page 112 of 213 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102110111112113114 122 162 212 ... LastLast