Page 109 of 213 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99107108109110111 119 159 209 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

Quote Originally Posted by hutcherson32 View Post
    i need help!!!! i am getting so frustrated at the smallest thing. i dont have photoshop yeah i know right. i need this darn home icon to move down just a little bit. i used the paint on windows pc to work on it. prolly messed it worse. but all the icons i try and switch in the icons folder all raise them higher than the rest. oh and can some make the blue bitesms icon bigger to fit the facebook icon on the homescreen.
    Here you go.

Just rename the large icon to biteSMS. There are three and they just depend on which location you want it in. and dont let the size of the thumbnails trick you. These are the same size as the facebook one but because of the canvas size the right and left one appear smaller but once installed they will be fine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -left-big-icon.png   -middle-big-icon.png   -right-big-icon.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thermus For This Useful Post:

hutcherson32 (05-14-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 20,906 Times in 4,185 Posts

i need help!!!! i am getting so frustrated at the smallest thing. i dont have photoshop yeah i know right. i need this darn home icon to move down just a little bit. i used the paint on windows pc to work on it. prolly messed it worse. but all the icons i try and switch in the icons folder all raise them higher than the rest. oh and can some make the blue bitesms icon bigger to fit the facebook icon on the homescreen.
    Here's the home icon without the tab behind it....As for the other one, I don't have it, sorry.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Here's the home icon without the tab behind it....As for the other one, I don't have it, sorry.
    Beat you by 10 seconds lol Thanks for the help though

thank you about to try it out now will get back to you as soon as possible thank you sooo much

thank you about to try it out now will get back to you as soon as possible thank you sooo much
    You should reply with the quote button so we know who you are replying to lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thermus View Post
    Beat you by 10 seconds lol Thanks for the help though
    Yeah... I'm getting slow in my old age

Yeah... I'm getting slow in my old age
    lol nice.

Thanks

This theme is totally messing up my computer, before I downloaded this I was nice & organized, now I have a GAZILIAN icons and other files all over the damned place

sorry new to the site and all. im having problems with the bitesms switching. when i had switched the blue it was fine now switching the bigger icon im not sure what to do. its not like just renaming it like the smaller ones is it?

oh and i got the home icon working perfectly thank you so much now just to get the bitesms icon working then im on to bed zzzzzz

nevermind i finally got it. had to go into the applications folder in the stash and change that icon. for some reason the icon folder on the theme was being overriden for the bitesms icon so i just changed it. thanks for all your help. i cant thank you enough.
    Last edited by hutcherson32; 05-14-2010 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Has anyone made a respring page for this theme yet?

Thanks

This theme is totally messing up my computer, before I downloaded this I was nice & organized, now I have a GAZILIAN icons and other files all over the damned place
    Me too!!!! Icons everywhere lol
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Obitron For This Useful Post:

markjo12 (05-15-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

Save the icons in a folder,callit 'My THTC Icons' so you dont forget...
    Im happy for that,yhat means that you trully love this theme.
    Thanks evryone for helping,I really have my hands full.Hope the plugins serves as a way to say THANKS.
    I know the theme is a little confusing to set,(dont know why,was easy for me...lol)
    but I promise,next theme will be a lot easy,and if you have this theme already setup,in the next theme you barely have to make adjustments,the set up will be almost the same and a lot easyer.So save all those settings page icons you already have,you will use them in the next theme.
    Have to go to sleep now,lot of work in graveyard shift.
    I will be in touch.

Sorry 4bad typo,im typing in my iPhone
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 05-14-2010 at 04:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

markjo12 (05-16-2010)

Thanks

My mail badge is not fully on the screen, I tried adjusting the canvas size in PS but it made no difference! The badge I am editing is SBBadgeBG.png in com.apple.springboard, this is the right one for the mail yes?
    So, how can I nudge it a little left so it is fully on the screen? Screenshot attached.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by djbochen View Post
    here is my widget.html file
    @djbochen

I've currently installed your 24 hrs widget.html, but do you know what to edit in the widget.html to show hour of 00 (zero zero) when the clock hit midnight? Currently, the widget display hour of 12 o'clock at midnight instead of 00 (zero zero) and then it continue normally throughout the day. It just the midnight thing. Thanks.

I believe he said he's working on that.

Anyone having trouble opening the Icon Overlay??
    Photoshop wont let me open certain png's.
    Last edited by Deadfolx; 05-14-2010 at 10:45 AM.

Thanks

My mail badge is not fully on the screen, I tried adjusting the canvas size in PS but it made no difference! The badge I am editing is SBBadgeBG.png in com.apple.springboard, this is the right one for the mail yes?
    So, how can I nudge it a little left so it is fully on the screen? Screenshot attached.
    Thanks.
    Ian, it looks like the underlying icon isnt in the right place, that its a bit more to the right. However if that was true wouldnt the whole icon be out of place?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Obitron For This Useful Post:

markjo12 (05-15-2010)

sometimes when I make a call, I can't hear anything, and the other person can't hear me either, I have to respring. Also, it doesn't ring when there's incoming call. Has anyone experienced these symptoms? It doesn't happen a lot, only 2-3 times since I installed this theme. I've encountered the same problem when I used LePhone theme. I got tired after a while and removed LePhone theme. However, this theme is very cool and I don't wanna remove it. Does anyone know a solution to fix this?

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,377 Times in 1,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kotori View Post
    sometimes when I make a call, I can't hear anything, and the other person can't hear me either, I have to respring. Also, it doesn't ring when there's incoming call. Has anyone experienced these symptoms? It doesn't happen a lot, only 2-3 times since I installed this theme. I've encountered the same problem when I used LePhone theme. I got tired after a while and removed LePhone theme. However, this theme is very cool and I don't wanna remove it. Does anyone know a solution to fix this?
    I've heard of people having this issue but i've never had it, its nothing to do with this theme, it must be something else?!?

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    I've heard of people having this issue but i've never had it, its nothing to do with this theme, it must be something else?!?
    I don't really know what causes the problem, but my phone works fine with other themes. This problem happens more often with LePhone than this theme

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kotori View Post
    I don't really know what causes the problem, but my phone works fine with other themes. This problem happens more often with LePhone than this theme
    It would be very unusual indeed for a theme to cause a phone issue. It is likely to be something else.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Obitron For This Useful Post:

markjo12 (05-15-2010)

Page 109 of 213 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99107108109110111 119 159 209 ... LastLast