+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cupcake Keyboard iAcces 4

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
whats different?
    perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

whats different?

Thanks

lol, have you ever looked at these screenshots?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eZie View Post
    Hey, I changed your cupcake keyboard a bit

And here you go to get it:
    Android_Cupcake_mod_by_eZie.zip

Enjoy!
    Thanks for taking an interest. I added a copy of your dl to the front page to give everyone a choice.

-ChanceM
    Last edited by ChanceM; 05-03-2010 at 02:43 PM.

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

yeah , but i cant tell the difference :/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    yeah , but i cant tell the difference :/
    I originally set the white icon overlays for the space bar and return key to only show when the respective button was being pressed. He changed the base img to include the white icons on the base img. (they are always visible) and have no "pressed" state.
    I think it is a valid change for sum. I personally like them to show when I pressed the key. I moved a copy of his download to the front page so people can have a choice.

-ChanceM
    Last edited by ChanceM; 05-03-2010 at 02:03 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ChanceM View Post
    I originally set the white icon overlays for the space bar and return key to only show when the respective button was being pressed. He changed the base img to include the white icons on the base img. (they are always visible) and have no "pressed" state.
    I think it is a valid change for sum. I personally like them to show when I pressed the key. I moved a copy of his download to the front page so people can have a choice.

-ChanceM
    I have also changed the return button arrow thing :P I took it from original cupcake keyboard, so it's more real
    Also, caps and capslock buttons when pressed in portrait mode have been changed to the filled ones. Same goes for caps/capslock button when not pressed, it's been changed for the one with empty space inside this arrow.

download. install. enjoy.
    If you like what I do and would like to support me, feel free to donate! thanks! : )

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

How exactly do I get this onto my iPhone?

Thanks

i'm guessing SSH but im not positive, if some one could confirm or tell how it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

hmmm when i download iacces4 english. I freeze or go into a loop once i click reload springboard......im running the new 3.1.3 spirit jb

iAcces just doesn't work for me.........once i open it up says trial expired and i can't like do anything with changing keyboard theme.
    Last edited by pewpewbangbang; 05-04-2010 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sandman80's Avatar
    Thanks

Is there any way to add auto correct with these keyboards? Or, does it work, and I am not doing something correctly

Thanks

I installed iAcces and its all in japanese or somthing then crashes then closes. Anyone help?

Thanks

@I Am Zak you have to reboot for iacces to work

Thanks

I just rebooted and nothing happend

Thanks

iAcces is really buggy IMO.......it doesn't work for me either, i had the same problems as you. Can't get the keyboard to work

Thanks

sorry to break it to you but I actually took and successfully converted the cupcake iacess 3 keyboard to work perfectly with alignment for iacces 4. I forget who asked me to do it for them but to do it all I did was take the iacces 3 theme for iacces 4 and replace the images in the iacces 3 theme with the cupcake ones and the code or whatever in that theme makes it so it is aligned like iacces 3. The iacces 4 layout is a little more conveint though so you dont accidently hit the globe icon as much but I do like the darker keyboard so thanks for your work but it couldve been easier lol.

oh and for those having trouble w/ iAcces the beyoip repo has the latest and best working version of iacces 4
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 05-05-2010 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

ChanceM (05-05-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    sorry to break it to you but I actually took and successfully converted the cupcake iacess 3 keyboard to work perfectly with alignment for iacces 4. I forget who asked me to do it for them but to do it all I did was take the iacces 3 theme for iacces 4 and replace the images in the iacces 3 theme with the cupcake ones and the code or whatever in that theme makes it so it is aligned like iacces 3. The iacces 4 layout is a little more conveint though so you dont accidently hit the globe icon as much but I do like the darker keyboard so thanks for your work but it couldve been easier lol.

oh and for those having trouble w/ iAcces the beyoip repo has the latest and best working version of iacces 4
    The beyouriphone repo is dead........at least from what i know it is and i can't even add it.

Thanks

repo.beyouriphone.com is alive and well (please dont hurt me mods for sharing the source as its the only way to obtain the latest and best working iAcces 4)

Heres the cupcake one I converted to iacces 4 using the iacces 3 theme for those of you that prefer the iacces 3 layout: Download Cupcake iAcces 4.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 05-05-2010 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

byi got deleted because of legal issues if you still have thesource on cydia nothin happens but if u go to their site its not an actuall site anymore its just a message

Thanks

wat do ya know at least that gets rid of one group of pirates... just gotta shut down xsellize and the rest of them now. I dont know where els to get the iacces 4.1 app

Thanks

theres a .deb file floatin around the internet

theres a .deb file floatin around the internet dont know were at tho

opps didnt mean to put that twice...my bad lol!
    Last edited by s0uthp013; 05-05-2010 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost