Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Theme Of The Week - Vote, Nominate, Submit

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    Hail TC!!!! I bow down and take a knee....theme of the week is a joke right now and should be taken over by another moderator! Nick you are just not cutting the cake right my dude!

I appreciate you trying but its been a joke to me every week.... I log on and just laugh! Do you even look in this forum? go look around on the web

like here
    The Top 6 Extraordinary iPod Touch/iPhone Themes of September! | PodZombie

take some notes maybe then you will have some good feedback on your threads bro!
    First of all do agree that the 1nderful shouldve made it to the theme of the week because it is awesome

Second I don't think my theme last week was a joke so you say. If your going to make a point make it don't run over everyone else while your doing it.

Just my thoughts

Thanks
    Thanked 1,973 Times in 877 Posts

Absolutely agree with you Holdem -- I apologize if I offended you or any other local themer that's been featured here. I'm more concerned with the inconsistency and choosing themes from other sites over local themer's work. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I just think it's confusing since the name of the project is MMi Theme of the Week and the premise was based on MMi member's votes.

Your theme is awesome by the way

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    Absolutely agree with you Holdem -- I apologize if I offended you or any other local themer that's been featured here. I'm more concerned with the inconsistency and choosing themes from other sites over local themer's work. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I just think it's confusing since the name of the project is MMi Theme of the Week and the premise was based on MMi member's votes.

Your theme is awesome by the way
    Thank you

Noway bud no one offended me at all

Just throwing my two cents in there lol

Now Im going to throw my 3 cents lol

I also dont agree with featuring themes from other forums unless there are not any here 2 choose from but there is many great themes that are being put up everyday here in this forum.

I mainly edit widgets but it was a great honor to see my theme on the theme of the week and I believe it would mean the same to any die hard modmyi family member here.

The theme of the week in my opinion is away to show the artist here that modmyi recognizes the hard work and dedication the members are offering to this community.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to holdemdogg For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (09-24-2010)

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Sorry, Lets forget it and move on alright?
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 09-22-2010 at 10:18 PM.

Holdemdogg Iam sorry I didnt mean to offend you or mean yuor theme was a joke at all.....what I meant is there is alot of Really hard working themers and COMPLETE themes out there that have been getting nominated blantently and Nick has not acknoledged that at all!

Your theme in my opinion is not a joke just thought there is some better stuff out there! sorry dont mean to bash on your hard work
    Last edited by FreeApple; 09-22-2010 at 08:37 PM.

Thanks

Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 09-22-2010 at 10:15 PM.

Look here dont put words in my mouth I never dissed any theme of the week! I dissed the theme of the week THREAD!!!!!

You are funny I have seen you been called out over 5 times by several ppl and they proved you were and you can call it what you want "mocking up" whatever it still stealing ! I took your idea from being a theif to completly redoing and making it a great theme which you would have never done becuase your lazy! you just like the attention!

And to say nobody did me wrong your absolutely wrong did you even read what you just wrote too me in the themers forum?

yeah nobody else can see it here but surly you did big middle finger in the air to you sir
    Last edited by FreeApple; 09-22-2010 at 08:35 PM.

Thanks

Fine free. Whatever you know what I could care less
    you do thatvand ill do my stuff and we forget it k? Im editing my posts when I get home but my opinion still stands. Theming is at least from my perspective not about money unless you desperately need it
    That said I was wrong to insult you in the way I did. It was uncalld for and im sorry. But I still remember when I left and came back to see you and nuckin filling pages calling me horrid things when plenty of others took the time to read had no problem with it... you pretended it neverhappened and I never got a sorry but here im giving a sorry. I say we call it even and say this didnt happen.

Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 09-22-2010 at 10:18 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,973 Times in 877 Posts

two weeks in a row and no theme of the week......

Thanks

two weeks in a row and no theme of the week......

I give up. This is absolute useless... Both times your theme has released it hasn't even been selected!
    Come on now...

I want to run totw, any mod agree mebbe?

I have an idea. Too bad I don't have time to try it. Not a theme but an idea to get attention to other themes. Will see

Thanks
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator

iPhone? More like MyPhone Retrospect's Avatar
    Thanks

Your theme seems like a good contender, hope you get nominated !
    Check out my theme Réalité HD: Here!
    <Donate> if you want to help me and support my themes.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Retrospect For This Useful Post:

Maarten16 (11-12-2010)

.... I'm more concerned with the inconsistency and choosing themes from other sites over local themer's work. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I just think it's confusing since the name of the project is MMi Theme of the Week and the premise was based on MMi member's votes.....
    Quote Originally Posted by holdemdogg View Post
    .... I also dont agree with featuring themes from other forums unless there are not any here 2 choose from but there is many great themes that are being put up everyday here in this forum.
    The theme of the week in my opinion is away to show the artist here that modmyi recognizes the hard work and dedication the members are offering to this community.
    MMi theme of the week.
    Choosen by the MMi community.
    To limit this to "only" themes published on MMi, created by MMi members is a bit narrow minded, as TCcentex said as well (in other words though).
    I understand "MMi theme of the week" to be reflecting the taste and choice of the MMi community, nothing more and nothing less.
    MMi might be the biggest iPhone community around, but it is not the only one out there.
    To only allow to choose from MMi themes/themers is like trying to create a monopoly for "good" theme that are only available at MMi.
    Monopoly and free community do not go together!
    It is the MMi admin & staff decision which way to go.
    That's my opinion to this.

I nominate Austin Bradley's and Steve Zausses, iNitsua Z Neostyle theme. Check it out here: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...s-t-y-l-e.html

It is truly an amazing theme, and they deserve it.

Master Themer (aka gaBzii) jokerg7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,545 Times in 1,069 Posts

Neostyle buy K dot and Z!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

I nominate Austin Bradley's and Steve Zausses, iNitsua Z Neostyle theme!!!!!!

I nominate Austin Bradley's and Steve Zausses, iNitsua Z Neostyle theme. Here:
    Apple, iPhone & iPad Forums | ModMyi.com

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

I nominate iNitsua Z Neostyle theme for the pure brilliance of it, UI, icons and especially the lockscreen.

Byron

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast