+ Reply
Page 51 of 100 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1986

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Evolution OS 2

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Great work Blue, could you make icon also for Fast Notes and Keep Awake toggle? However here are my new icons:
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Great work Blue, could you make icon also for Fast Notes and Keep Awake toggle?

However here are my new icons:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Evolution OS 2-apps.png   Evolution OS 2-apple-store.png   Evolution OS 2-apps2.png   Evolution OS 2-apps4.png   Evolution OS 2-favourites.png   Evolution OS 2-games.png   Evolution OS 2-google.png   Evolution OS 2-winterboard.png  

Evolution OS 2-proswitcher.png   Evolution OS 2-navigon.png  

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,196 Times in 3,337 Posts

So for sbsettings: I finished all six needed windows. I made no final decision on the
    Icons and still testing different styles. on version 1.2 you'll find a complete sbsettings for all your addons

thank you Dalton I like this clean white style too.

And thank you Maitu for your good work !
    Last edited by Blue; 05-02-2010 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak? oneshotonekill's Avatar
    Thanks

Alright I think or got it all figured out. Now just one app request for Anonyma with the incsription, Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact. Thanks in advance

Thanks

Thanks

1. IŽve updated the icon packs in post one.
    ->All correct icons can be found there. If a icon was made for the fourth time i did not use it for this pack.

2. Here is SBSettings beta 1

--> http://www.mediafire.com/file/nztytz...20beta%201.zip

Copy this to /user/Library/SBSettings/Themes and then open the sbsettings- settings (LOL) and choose the "eos2 -beta 1" theme.

Note: This is a first beta. I override another theme with new the window graphics and four icons. The icon layout is not final. So you can test it and give me a feedback if you want.
    Last edited by Blue; 05-02-2010 at 10:23 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (05-02-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Is there anyway to still have the ABC DEF under the telephone numbers on the keypad while using this theme? Or will I have to simply disable the themed numbers.
    If I've helped don't forget to show some Thankfulness!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ok thanks i need those: 9292ov, dropbox, todo, hyves, appcake,qik video pro and reverse cam

i dont know if you know hyves and 9292ov cause they are from holland but for hyves is and site Hyves.nl: always in touch with your friends and u can use a picture of a connexxion bus for 9292

Thanks

@blue: the package gives me an error when loading/selecting the theme in SBsettings. It is missing 1 or more images "Close.png".

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    But i decide to not release anymore templates here before eos2 is ready
    So does that mean you aren't going to release the templates for the new style?

Thanks

@Justin. the text is just graphics, i wanted it clean and never used it, but youŽre right, so with the next update i will give you a complete dialer again

Fixed the sbsettings, try it again !

@Joe: yes, this theme and its icons have highest priority, there are allready two different icons styles posted here. If i would release another photoshop template, there would be total confusion! If there are still so many requested icons it is not usefull to start three different icon sets

I had very bad experiences here with giving anyone my templates and allowing anything, they ripped it and made own themes out of it, posted wild mods into my theme-threads and so on....

So, i will release a final template for a different icon look. But not yet or within the next days. Maybe i open another thread for a mod or call it eos3 or whatever....As written, for such icons everything must be reworked...
    Last edited by Blue; 05-02-2010 at 10:49 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

JoeStorm (05-02-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hey I'm not too sure if you have made one but can you do a VLC Remote icon?
    Btw love the theme

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

@Joe: yes, this theme and its icons have highest priority, there are allready two different icons styles posted here. If i would release another photoshop template, there would be total confusion!

So, i will release a final template for a different icon look. But not yet or within the next days. Maybe i open another thread for a mod or call it eos3 or whatever....As written, for such icons everything must be reworked...
    I'm just looking for your reworking of the Sommerstyle version. The template you have already reworked. I'm willing to redo my graphics in the new version (it looks so much better) but it doesn't make sense to keep them up if the template has changed or to do new ones in the old style.
    Last edited by JoeStorm; 05-02-2010 at 11:08 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kph12's Avatar
    Thanks

Could anyone make media and system springboard pages? 4 pages isn't enough for me. Thanks!

Thanks

bug report sbsettings: When having 3 rows of icons, it shows the regular blue background for BackgroundImage3Row.png, but that's because you have not made it yet. Huge RAM drop, from 38MB to 17MB. Can't use it for low memory device.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to germandude For This Useful Post:

Blue (05-02-2010)

Thanks

why cant i download the thumbnail attachments that ppl post

Thanks

Mmm... good work, but the toggle's icons image aren't very nice and the background should be darker.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to matiu For This Useful Post:

Blue (05-02-2010)

Thanks

what page was the all icons file on i lost it looked through forty pages still cant find it this theme rocks think i might stay on this site now this site is the best also why cant i download the thumbnail attachments thanks in advance

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

@Joe: yes, this theme and its icons have highest priority, there are allready two different icons styles posted here. If i would release another photoshop template, there would be total confusion! If there are still so many requested icons it is not usefull to start three different icon sets
    If you release the template for the new style, then there would only be two types of icons; both yours. I think people would drop the "flat" sommerstyle graphics and go with yours. So that would reduce confusion, IMO.

I had very bad experiences here with giving anyone my templates and allowing anything, they ripped it and made own themes out of it, posted wild mods into my theme-threads and so on....
    I'm not looking for your theme template, just the standard and dock icons. The exact same thing you posted in the first post of this thread so people can create all of the icons others are requesting.

Thanks

anyone help look at my above post

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rabbit_ View Post
    anyone help look at my above post
    I hate this reply, but do a search. Both questions have been asked over and over again and answered over and over again.

BlueMetal has collected all of the icons in a single archive in the first post.

As for downloading thumbnails, right-clink on the attachment and view it in a new tab. Then grab it.