Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Evolution OS 2is a discussion within the
iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launchesforums, a part of the
New Skins / Themes Launchessection;
okay, 40 icons now...
04-10-2010, 02:39 PM #21
okay, 40 icons now
04-10-2010, 04:21 PM #22
If you need help seeing what it will look like on the iPhone let me know and I will be more than happy to try it out for you
04-10-2010, 04:47 PM #23
You gonna put it on here for testing lol *fingers crossed* or straight to cydia due to it only Being a mod or your previous working theme??
04-10-2010, 04:57 PM #24
Nice. I like the original but this looks much better. Very sleek. Looking forward to its release
04-10-2010, 04:58 PM #25
I really love the black!! Looks ten times better for me!
04-10-2010, 04:58 PM #26
Hope you will make MY icon. You know the one i always ask for!
04-10-2010, 05:25 PM #27
Last edited by Blue; 04-10-2010 at 05:34 PM.
04-10-2010, 05:41 PM #28
i like the black mod better than white. but this theme lags on my 3gs so i had to disable it.=( but it looks extra good
04-10-2010, 05:51 PM #29
iPray- check your daily times
I would be happy to pay again as this is like a new theme. Its not gonna break the bank to pay for this!
Last edited by yusuf530i; 04-10-2010 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
04-10-2010, 06:07 PM #30
In my opinion scrap the original and focus on this one lol would love to see a complete ui can't wait
04-10-2010, 06:15 PM #31
04-11-2010, 01:08 AM #32
looks brill blue im loving the sleek style
04-11-2010, 02:16 AM #33
Can you make also the clock widget black?
04-11-2010, 03:30 AM #34
- the clock/date bar uses the same color gradiance, only with a transparent map underlay.
- the clock face changes colors from white to black automaticly (AM/PM)
All graphics are slightly transparent, so it depends on the background if there shines some color through. On a darker background everything looks fully black.
To show you more, here is white background and one of my "minimum" theme backgrounds:
If you wondering about this glare at the bottom right:
I made a trick, the html clock does have a real glossy overlay now, but if you use to the iphone search it slides away (but you wonīt realize it normaly, as it moves to fast )
Last edited by Blue; 04-11-2010 at 03:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
04-11-2010, 05:04 AM #35
Dont know if you missed it on the blue version, but could you make that icon for the original theme aswell please?
Last edited by yusuf530i; 04-11-2010 at 05:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
04-11-2010, 06:56 AM #36
I love the black version a whole lot more. Habe paar Fragen und Kommentare.
1. Will the HTML clock be a little smaller to fit on the screen (between the two icons)?
2. The battery charger does not show up as in the screenshots (e.g. blue)
3. The entire lock screen slider sucks and does not match with the theme. Would be nice to have it match with the same color as the themed Lockinfo (e.g. blue or black)
3. Are you able to provide those two backgrounds (those 2 options from above) with this new theme?
Last edited by germandude; 04-11-2010 at 07:16 AM.
04-11-2010, 07:22 AM #37
1. the clock is cut because it looks much cooler and it costs me a lot of work to fit everything. Smaller would be not problem, but i like it that way and you will (have to) like it too
2. Categories will be themed too. You can change the look of categories from my picture to the black background in the settings of categories
3. I will add some alternate backgrounds, as this can be made very quickly and i will give purchased users a full template where you only have to copy in a picture to create a wallpaper.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:
04-11-2010, 07:52 AM #38
Ad also the city twilight wallpaper (it was in one of the first screen posted in this topic).
04-11-2010, 08:19 AM #39
Hi I have an iPod Touch and use Appsender Pro to send SMS, i want to equip the icon with the one u have designed for the SMS app.
How do I apply this, i just replaced the Icon.png but this gives me only a small icon.
I would not mind if you text me in german
Also is there a possibility to disable youre wide Icons in the Categories Folders?
04-11-2010, 08:47 AM #40
So wait for the theme please and it seems you did not save the icon right.
This large icons donīt work in Categories as categories canīt handle blank icons and they would overlapp each other.
So simply donīt use this large icons for apps you have moved to folders.