+ Reply
Page 99 of 100 FirstFirst ... 49 89979899100 LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 2000

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Eight OS

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
No disrespect to anyone but god dam where's the ******* update for iPhone 4 for everyone that purchased it, we've been waiting for months and months???? Wtttf man??? Any how
    Green Apple
    Thanks

No disrespect to anyone but god dam where's the ******* update for iPhone 4 for everyone that purchased it, we've been waiting for months and months???? Wtttf man??? Any how I really loved this theme when I had it on my 3Gs

2. The Following User Says Thank You to San23 For This Useful Post:

jdogg84 (11-19-2010)

Thanks

Wow so far the best theme I've seen !!! How many nights did you spared on that one !? :P

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirjohn13 For This Useful Post:

jdogg84 (11-19-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Do me a favor please send me acopy of that. I would love to play with it a little myself. Thanks in advance. =P

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasigraphic View Post
    Dont mind what so ever! Let me finish what im doing and ill get it uploaded
    PLEASE SHOOT ME A COPY. =P DM ME ON TWITTER AND WE CAN TALK BOUT THE REST =D @jdogg84able
    Last edited by jdogg84; 11-19-2010 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 9,105 Times in 2,700 Posts

Just a thought and commentary regarding the icons. If you're working on iP4, the icons need to be resized to the retina screen resolution, 2x. Could this be why the "menu" icon keeps falling off the springboard? Curious...still hoping for update.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Just a thought and commentary regarding the icons. If you're working on iP4, the icons need to be resized to the retina screen resolution, 2x. Could this be why the "menu" icon keeps falling off the springboard? Curious...still hoping for update.
    I doubt it. I tried it again and got it to work! Not a fan of it so i just removed that Category folder. Dont know for sure if Iconoclasm had anything to do with it or not.

You are correct about the iP4. everything needs to be double in size and have the @2x.png extension. IF i had an iphone4 id be all over this and getting it updated! Unfortunately im married with kids and can only afford the 3GS at the moment!

If i have time i may do just the "Home screen" layout and get someone to test it! Im not sure yet!

here is some changes i made and clean up a few items like the am/pm on top of analog clock and on the clander if you look close enough you will see the day of the week shadow so i got rid of that and moved the am/pm.

Mrnineb created the dock and the blue and white lines (that move) and let me use it, so hence not using the RSS nor the MENU features.

Last edited by Fantasigraphic; 11-21-2010 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 9,105 Times in 2,700 Posts

Really nice mod! I rocked this one until I upgraded to iP4 a few months back. If you decide to try your hand at the iP4 version, I'd give it a whirl.Anyways, good work mate.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

9. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

Fantasigraphic (11-21-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone plasmakirby's Avatar
    Thanks

None of the theme pictures are showing up at all for me. I followed the pdf guide and enabled all those themes in winterboard, but after it resprang, nothing happened. I also tried optimizing it afterwards, but that didn't do anything either. The respring wallpaper and SBSettings images work though.

EDIT: Never mind, it was because my iconoclasm was still version 1.3 :P
    Last edited by plasmakirby; 11-22-2010 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Fixed my error

Green Apple
    Thanks

Just make sure in winterboard everything like weather, calendar, clock themes are sitting ABOVE the 80s theme master.theme

Thanks

is this theme running on 4.1 now? o.o

if so can someone send me the updated packages for this? I'd love to use this theme again
    kill it with fire

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xXQuickpawXx View Post
    is this theme running on 4.1 now? o.o

if so can someone send me the updated packages for this? I'd love to use this theme again
    Yes! I have it running on my 3GS running 4.1! I redid the weather and touched up a few other very minor things. Let me finish what im doing and ill get it uploaded for you (only the modified files if you have the theme already)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have a question... I have iconosclasm 1.6.2 on my iphone 3gs firmware 4.1, but i don't have per page layout.. The theme works on my phone ??

Green Apple
    Thanks

thats correct. For some stupid reason Iconoclasm 1.6.2 doesnt have that feature! It still works but the folder will put all the icons in a single file line (from top to bottom)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Hi,
    installed the theme yesterday and all was working fine. i've installed the other colour schemes and the lockscreen fix this morning and the temperature on the date widget has moved out of line into the photo below.. (see screen shot attached). can any one help or suggest what i need to do..

Thanks in advance.
    mark
    PS Awesome theme btw...
    Last edited by markfern811; 02-25-2011 at 01:44 AM.

Thanks

Hi all,

Really sorry about the delays guys, I have moved interstate and taken on a management promotion at work which has taken a lot of my time and energy and inspiration.
    Having followed K on twitter I have been able to see his work continue and recently is has inspired me to get into finishing EIGHTosHD. (Thanks buddy)
    Moving forward...
    I am currently working on updating the images for iPhone4 (Sorry 3G(s) users), Ive noticed a few people have updated the code for EIGHTos (as most of you know, code isn't my thing) and I appreciate it. Haven't been able to get the code I received working yet. Those who have working code, please PM me. For those who have iPhone4s check out the iPhone4 theme section for updates.
    (PS, when EIGHTosHD is finished it will be free, both on cydia (maybe themeit in the future, that **** looks awesome!) and the forums, sorry to those who have paid and got nothing so far.)

(First Concept)

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

alexxx139 (12-06-2010), San23 (12-09-2010), xSURPx (12-05-2010)

Thanks

Still tha best theme out there!! nd tha update looks AWESOME!! i need to get tha new ipod touch QUICK

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Entombed Sh4dw View Post
    Hi all,

Really sorry about the delays guys, I have moved interstate and taken on a management promotion at work which has taken a lot of my time and energy and inspiration.
    Having followed K on twitter I have been able to see his work continue and recently is has inspired me to get into finishing EIGHTosHD. (Thanks buddy)
    Moving forward...
    I am currently working on updating the images for iPhone4 (Sorry 3G(s) users), Ive noticed a few people have updated the code for EIGHTos (as most of you know, code isn't my thing) and I appreciate it. Haven't been able to get the code I received working yet. Those who have working code, please PM me. For those who have iPhone4s check out the iPhone4 theme section for updates.
    (PS, when EIGHTosHD is finished it will be free, both on cydia (maybe themeit in the future, that **** looks awesome!) and the forums, sorry to those who have paid and got nothing so far.)

(First Concept)
    Looks awesome... Does the blank box in upper right corner represent anything in particular?

Quote Originally Posted by markfern811 View Post
    Hi,
    installed the theme yesterday and all was working fine. i've installed the other colour schemes and the lockscreen fix this morning and the temperature on the date widget has moved out of line into the photo below.. (see screen shot attached). can any one help or suggest what i need to do..

Thanks in advance.
    mark
    PS Awesome theme btw...
    Is the 'color theme' you d/l checked and at very top in winterboard?
    Last edited by Fantasigraphic; 12-05-2010 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

The box isn't filled at the moment. Working on the UI right now, takes up heaps of time so I've decided to start on that. 2 days off work (during Xmas in retail, crazy I know!) so I've got some time up my sleeve!
    Will be sending Nick some code changes to...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasigraphic View Post
    Yes! I have it running on my 3GS running 4.1! I redid the weather and touched up a few other very minor things. Let me finish what im doing and ill get it uploaded for you (only the modified files if you have the theme already)
    How? i tried this on my iPod touch 3rd Gen, and the only thing that applied was the backgrounds.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GazaIan View Post
    How? i tried this on my iPod touch 3rd Gen, and the only thing that applied was the backgrounds.
    By adding the theme and adding my edit codings (iconoclasm and weather HTML). Do you have everything in winterboard checked including theme master.theme as well have everything (rss,calendar,weather,etc) sitting above Theme Master.theme? Sounds like you have only the "Add Ons"

Thanks

About half way through the UI now, Ill post some pics up this weekend.