Page 9 of 100 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 59 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Eight OS

Quote Originally Posted by jakec233 View Post
    New screenshot looks incredible!!! Is that a music widget I see?
    Unfortunately not a functional one. We are working on it though.

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,216 Times in 2,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Entombed Sh4dw View Post
    And once Nick was done with it I would hack it to bits so I could understand it and modify it juuuuuust right for the springboard.
    Im glad I have spent this much time with the widgets so I know what to look for if anyone has problems. That and Im learning code again!

Lockscreen, yeah, well.... I havent even thought about that. I want to be able to have the battery charging screen available but I Oh-so-love your lockscreen code K. Have you had any developments with this lately?
    I wish, lol. The only way we could have a battery on the lockscreen WITH a lockscreen widget is for it to be a separate tweak, like SnowCover Pro. There WAS a project like this quite some time ago, don't know what happened to it.

I suggest us themers go badger us some developers, YEEHAW!

=P

Hit me up on PM if you want some lockscreen help.

Unfortunately not a functional one. We are working on it though.
    Yeah, I was looking for a way to fetch the album covers for a widget and got nothing. I even looked in SnowCover pro to see what can be done - came up with nothing.

I'll look again though, there are some other tweaks too that might fetch that information.

Again, the best bet here would be to ROUND US UP SOME DEVELOPURRS AND CRACK AT THEM TO GET THIS STUFF!
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 04-23-2010 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    #eli7e revived me

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    I wish, lol. The only way we could have a battery on the lockscreen WITH a lockscreen widget is for it to be a separate tweak, like SnowCover Pro. There WAS a project like this quite some time ago, don't know what happened to it.

I suggest us themers go badger us some developers, YEEHAW!

=P

Hit me up on PM if you want some lockscreen help.

Yeah, I was looking for a way to fetch the album covers for a widget and got nothing. I even looked in SnowCover pro to see what can be done - came up with nothing.

I'll look again though, there are some other tweaks too that might fetch that information.

Again, the best bet here would be to ROUND US UP SOME DEVELOPURRS AND CRACK AT THEM TO GET THIS STUFF!
    Yeah I might do a run of emails/tweets to see what I can come up with. Thanks for your efforts K!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

love the new screenshot just itching to get at this theme!!!

Just emailed the devs of Snow Cover, lets hope for a quick reply with some good news!

iPhone? More like MyPhone lbroskee's Avatar
    Thanks

wow been followin this for a while. and just keeps looking better

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lbroskee For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (04-24-2010), Nicholas Knight (04-24-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone NeptuneX3's Avatar
    Thanks

Im refining widgets now for packaging, UI isnt as far along as hoped, beta will probably start soon as testing JUST for the springboard. UI will come with later release.

EDIT:

Screenie with new flipclock widget.
    [yes the statusbar looks like iNitsua Z Twilight, its running in the background so I can check out K and Zs awesome work.]
    wow...its getting better and better...looks so cool...

cheers guys

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NeptuneX3 For This Useful Post:

Nicholas Knight (04-24-2010)

Analogue Clock and Auto Create Icons.

Thats me done for today, spent most of the day working on layouts and those damn icons.
    Working on iNXE fixes a little bit tomorrow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0775.png   -img_0776.png  

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

metaserph (04-24-2010), NeptuneX3 (04-25-2010), Nicholas Knight (04-24-2010), stickman1000000 (04-25-2010)

hey what font did you use for the music widget? Im going to add the photos name in

Just to let eveyone know before this question arises. The themes is not a memory hog what so ever. With everything enabled. I was at 36MB on my 3G.
    Last edited by Nicholas Knight; 04-24-2010 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Wow these screenshots. Are...... Just..........,......?.!.!,)::!,!,$,6;?;!!,

AMazing. I seriously can't wait

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to battlecrushr For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (04-24-2010), Nicholas Knight (04-24-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Knight View Post
    hey what font did you use for the music widget? Im going to add the photos name in

Just to let eveyone know before this question arises. The themes is not a memory hog what so ever. With everything enabled. I was at 36MB on my 3G.
    And I average 135+ of mem on my 3Gs on springboard, with 2-4 apps open I drop to 95 or so.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

that looks niceee. does that music widget work with the albuma rt yet?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to PhanaticD For This Useful Post:

nope not yet. Im racking my brain trying to find ways to do this haha. One possibility is to try and send your stream to a server and then use javascript to relay the artwork. But I am sure that would be system heavy and hard as heck haha

Where is the artwork stored? Could we run it as a slideshow straight from that folder?

well the thing is, it is stored in a db just like the music is.

i mean if maybe we used a different player for the music. One that is on cydia, it might work
    Last edited by Nicholas Knight; 04-24-2010 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

This is developing into an awesome possibility. Look forward to this!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

Sweeeeet! Looking great guys. Looks like you may be close to beta release. Nice!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

also just to let everyone know. Do not use iconoclasm 1.4. It will not allow you to install apps after it is installed.

this is becoming AMAZINGGG good job guyss!!

I look forward to using this

Nick I have an idea as to go about the music widget though it would require people to add the album art they want displayed manually; I dunno if you've seen it yet but theres a theme called MiHome that's been recently released that has a picture slideshow widget just a suggestion and if you've already got the pictures widget doing a slideshow this post might be a little redundant but whatever :P

Page 9 of 100 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 59 ... LastLast