Page 53 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 2000

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Eight OS

Yea I kno I can unrar in ifile but I can't get it to download from the mediafire link.
    @erionville I was not aware u need a computer to operate the iPhone on a day to day basis.
    Fyi u can download and setup themes without the use of a computer with the proper knowledge n tools.

If that's the case, then why is not having access to a computer stopping you now? Don't you have the proper knowledge n tools yourself? Just making a point, arrogance is not an answer here. Do you have Opera browser? It's free at the App Store, try using that to d/l. The problem with what you are asking is that no one here has any confirmation that you donated and in fact have the link from Brendan. The piracy issue with themes prevents most folks from openly sharing this with you, in respect to the creator's wishes. Brendan can help, unless you can show proof of purchase, then another may help you. Just so you understand the issue Ronnie.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Can we still donate to get the files mailed? Or is it only on cydia now? If so where's the donate link? Thanks

Did u read anything, I can't download it bcuz of the link.....there no arrogance here.
    I did donate n 1nce again u failed to read b4 u speak. I said I recieved the email link 4rm him but wen I'm redirected to media fire I get an error trying to download the link.
    Thnks 4 the tip, I'll try opera.

Marko, check Brendon's signature or the first post. But remember he's in Australia, a whole different time zone.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Thanks buddy. That's ok I'm in NZ. Were close :-)

Ronnie, maybe you need to read the post. NO ONE has PROOF that you DID donate or got the link from Brendon, just because you say so. Not calling you a liar, just stating the facts. Sorry buddy if you didn't understand my point. Whatever problem you are having d/lding with the link, the ONLY ONE who can send you the zipped files IS Brendon, unless he authorizes someone else to do so. Maybe PM Nick with your proof or wait on Brendon.
    Hope Opera works for you.
    @Metaserph

Thanks

Default Widgets problem
    ok i was able to install the theme but i got these little question marks above the widgets can someone please help thanks!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0130.png  

"Hello Donators,
    Thank you for your kind donations and continued support.
    Below are the links for EIGHTos as well as the color mods.
    If you have any previous versions of EIGHTos it is recommended you remove that first before installing the full version of EIGHTos."

I wanna c u say I didn't by it...

Buy**
    Last edited by ronnie99; 06-18-2010 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thumbs up :)
    This theme is sick!

but you know what makes it even better? The makers have Bleeding Through playing on their ipod in the photo!!! That alone makes this theme worth trying out!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Can someone post a few screenshots of the final version so I can see what it looks like before I donate? Thanks

ok, i donated. do i have to inform anyone? or jsut wait for the mail?

Brendon lives in Australia. When I first donated it took a day before getting the files. They will come. Screenshots.
    Last edited by metaserph; 06-18-2010 at 10:39 PM.
    @Metaserph

14. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (06-19-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by ronnie99 View Post
    "Hello Donators,
    Thank you for your kind donations and continued support.
    Below are the links for EIGHTos as well as the color mods.
    If you have any previous versions of EIGHTos it is recommended you remove that first before installing the full version of EIGHTos."

I wanna c u say I didn't by it...

Buy**
    As much as I would love to input it into a .zip file for you, I am unable as that would break the promise I made to Entombed and myself.

Also ronnie, having a computer tends to make your life a bit easier when you have a iPhone, but I guess this is why Apple didn't make software for it.
    Last edited by erionville; 06-18-2010 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Additionaries
    Payton.Penn

16. The Following User Says Thank You to erionville For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (06-19-2010)

^ Ditto.
    @Metaserph

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Thanks Metaserph! Am I to understand that this is a COMPLETE UI theme?....ie Cydia, Weather, Dialer, Keypad etc?

It is complete UI but not Cydia yet.Calc, Weather, dialer, Messages, Calendar etc. are. And like every other theme, there's much more that can be modded/added. Just stating.
    @Metaserph

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Sounds great...Thanks

this is only the first release since beta
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nic, can you check payapls and send out the files? or only Brendon?
    oh, and does it include psds?
    Last edited by marko111; 06-18-2010 at 11:46 PM.

Page 53 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 ... LastLast