Page 50 of 100 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 60 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 2000

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Eight OS

By us do you mean people in USA?

Day 465.......still no theme....

iPhone? More like MyPhone lbroskee's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ronnie99 View Post
    Day 465.......still no theme....
    ...it hasnt even been close to that long.

and why do people keep complaing it isnt released extremely fast? would u rather a crappy theme just for a fast release or perfection(that takes time)?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lbroskee For This Useful Post:

artsa24 (06-18-2010), Entombed Sh4dw (06-18-2010)

@ibroskee
    it was said that the lockscreen which was the last thing that needed to be fixed was fixed, packaged and was or is suppose to b released today....well now I gotta take into consideration the time zone difference.

Day 466....still no theme....ima stop refreshing cydia......that duck theme looks ok.....n the nine is looking really good.

**dusk**
    Last edited by ronnie99; 06-18-2010 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

ya time zone difference is really gonna mess u up. don't even try to get it. plus he does have to keep stopping b/c work so kinda a valid reason for delay. and where r u comin up with this day count?

Lol not even 4 months

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicholas Knight For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (06-18-2010)

Day 467.....eyes r burnt red looking @ cydia screen too long......lips dry......sb looks menacinely dull....pulls hair out.....runs around in circles screaming wen will it arrive, the end of days r comming....aaaahhhhhhh.

Thanks

i would say tonight, but i'd give till sunday at latest (in reality)

Geez, where do you all get the time to spend looking at Cydia and MMi waiting for this?

Im uploading now, its taking AAAAGES, good ole Australian Broadband, 10 years behind the US and 15 years behind Japan means my files take too long to upload.

Theme has been submitted to Cydia, waiting for approval.

Will let you all know when I have emailed everything out.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

alexxx139 (06-18-2010), metaserph (06-18-2010)

Thanks

sweet. and i find time in class (i hate InDesign)

Still rocking Beta 2.1, so I'm not as desperate.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Guess I'll keep posting my laptop mods until the theme gets here. LOL
    Your screenshots look great!
    Im gonna have to get all of this installed and working correctly on my laptop now that Ive got the final of EIGHTos done. Ive been meaning to since I started!

Quote Originally Posted by lbroskee View Post
    sweet. and i find time in class (i hate InDesign)
    I havent really used InDesign, I did maybe a half class years ago but dont remember any of it.

Going back to school to learn Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver would be great. Not so great on the income side of things tho....
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 06-18-2010 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

well dreamweaver is good, but indesign is only good for lik magazines it feels lik. and illistrator for vectors, but then u still gonna wanna bring it into PS

Quote Originally Posted by lbroskee View Post
    well dreamweaver is good, but indesign is only good for lik magazines it feels lik. and illistrator for vectors, but then u still gonna wanna bring it into PS
    Yeah all of the adobe software works well together (lol, its kinda funny saying adobe when DW and FLASH etc were a Macromedia software when I was learning them).
    I love print design, I work as a store merchandiser and get to make up massive signs and displays for my store using Photoshop and great big large format printers!

Thanks

nice. i dont really like print but there are some things in PS i jus want to print out on a giant posterboard for my wall

I'm digital production director at a large digital print shop, been using Illustrator since Ai88 and beta tested Photoshop 1 back in the late 80's. LOL. I use all the programs from Adobe and rem,ember when Dreamweaver and Freehand were Macromedia. Used MacRenderman when Pixar was a software company. Ahh...memories!

Yeah Brendan, you need to get Rainmeter w Omnimo going bro, it really rocks. It should also inspire you in many EightOS mods in the future!

Now send the damned thing man! LOL
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Thanks

i wish that was for macs too. i love this look but hate windows =/

So I just kept refreshing my gmail you wouldn't believe what I just got =]
    Payton.Penn

SENT! ha ha!

All who are on the Beta team and mailing lists please check all inbox's. If you think you didnt recieve the email please PM me with your email address so that I can get it out to you. (Please allow at least 24hours if your PM me regarding not getting an email.)

Well, another 3am haul to get you all what youve been nagging me about, Im off to sleep.

ENJOY!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

alexxx139 (06-18-2010), erionville (06-18-2010), jayteez (06-18-2010), LooLzzz (06-18-2010), shadowtaz (06-18-2010)

Page 50 of 100 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 60 ... LastLast