Page 21 of 100 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 71 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Eight OS

Quote Originally Posted by tongnt View Post
    Sorry for not making it clear. Once I turn off the feeds. The icon label shown up. Do I need to use "no undocked icon label" in winterboard to hide it? Could it be done on the theme itself?
    yeah will be fixed in next update thanks to moe's code. Use the winterboard stock version for now (TBH I just noticed this as I had the winterboard one turned on all the time)

(Nick, the "no undocked icon labels" code is attached to the feeds widget currentlt, I emailed you the code from moe)

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    I know =P

Btw, how's the music widget coming along?

I'm working on a photo widget at the moment.
    Music widget is Nick Dept. Kinda outta my league with that one.

Ill be interested in your take on a photo widget! Im sure youll have some CRAAAZY animation or something!
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 05-11-2010 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Iconoclasm is the worst app ever! All it does is freeze my phone. Any alternative to this app?

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RvB80 View Post
    Iconoclasm is the worst app ever! All it does is freeze my phone. Any alternative to this app?
    There currently is no alternative to the app. The app was PERFECT until the 1.4 update. Please email the iconoclasm dev regarding your issues so that he may be able to fix this problem. You can email him through the Iconoclasm support email in Cydia.
    #eli7e revived me

4. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (05-12-2010)

Yeah thanks K, btw, have you heard from Yanik lately?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Entombed Sh4dw View Post
    Yeah thanks K, btw, have you heard from Yanik lately?
    Yeah. He sent me an update to test awhile ago, I haven't had the chance to run it yet though. It's definitely on my to-do list tomorrow.
    #eli7e revived me

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Yeah. He sent me an update to test awhile ago, I haven't had the chance to run it yet though. It's definitely on my to-do list tomorrow.
    Cool, look forward to the result (if its good that is).
    Working week over?

Thanks

Cool, look forward to the result (if its good that is).
    Working week over?
    Working week ended yesterday... today is sort of my "relax" day... although I had to run errands, take care of some house stuff, and had a class.

Tomorrow begins my iPhone work, as well as some classes. I have a pretty busy schedule as you can see.

Sun - Work
    Mon - Work
    Tue - School
    Wed - School
    Thur - School
    Fri - Work
    Sat - Work (double)

I try to squeeze iPhone stuff whenever I can, but needless to say, its pretty tough lol.

But I make it happen, somehow.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 05-12-2010 at 02:53 AM.
    #eli7e revived me

9. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

eonC4PDA (05-12-2010)

Wow! I couldnt do that, my job wears me down enough already, my 1 day off a week I usually get to chill out and play xbox games and do a little themeing.

Working on some improvements you will all like!

Anyone had issues with Springbacks? I currently can make a new springback but cannot even select one to respring from.

Told you I was working on stuff.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0831.png  
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 05-12-2010 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow! I couldnt do that, my job wears me down enough already, my 1 day off a week I usually get to chill out and play xbox games and do a little themeing.

Anyone had issues with Springbacks? I currently can make a new springback but cannot even select one to respring from.

I really like this update overall but 2 things that might need changing:

1) It feels crowded, the badges "look to thick" maybe a smaller one or just leaving the numbers by themselves?

2) The font from the feeds (at the bottom) does not feel like it matches the overall theme. Maybe look at the Prelude font (PalmPre font).. or something that kinda flows with your overall layout.

Just some friendly advice.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

13. The Following User Says Thank You to zinjen For This Useful Post:

wow! this color is much better than the "green" one. will there be a matching categories background and a lockscreen?
    can't wait to have it.

the "categories" folder on the left seem too packed with 6. think 5 categories will be just right. maybe "productivity" can be replace by "Media" instead. just some friendly suggestion.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to tongnt For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    you ever do that thing i said wuth the springbacks
    Taking out everything but the main apps? Nah not yet, I cant even select a Backup file to respring from though.
    Oh wait, now I can.. Ha ha.
    Yeah Phantic, Ill be doing that for the next update, make things a little easier.

Thanks zinjen. The badges are a pain with this layout as using a "nav-menu" like this means the badges are never going to be exactly where I would like them. When I did it as just the numbers they seemed so out of place and floating. Ill try a less bold look next, maybe without the black fill.
    Funny you mentioned the feed fonts. I was just thinking that today and have it on my update list of fixes to do next.

Aww damn, I just noticed something isnt updated in that screenie. Ill show it in my next reel of images maybe tomorrow night.

iPhone? More like MyPhone lbroskee's Avatar
    Thanks

ya the badges look bad like that, also u gotta tell me how to hide city in weather. it's so ugly for me

Quote Originally Posted by tongnt View Post
    wow! this color is much better than the "green" one. will there be a matching categories background and a lockscreen?
    can't wait to have it.

the "categories" folder on the left seem too packed with 6. think 5 categories will be just right. maybe "productivity" can be replace by "Media" instead. just some friendly suggestion.
    Yeah the colors will be options later as "slave" themes to overlay the master theme. I personally love green but had an idea today for this color as I drove home from work seeing all the car tail lights and such.

Yeah I agree about the volume of folders in the menu but if I take away Productivity where will I put all my work tools and design stuff? Ha ha. Its hard to be able to "just" take out a menu item to suit peoples needs. Would be cool if we could overlay Iconoclasm layouts like we do with winterboard themes. (I can see an email to the dev on this one )
    TBH I will probably have a couple of options, my only concern at this point is that I have about 6 Iconoclasm layout options already and 15 .theme folders, Its getting a bit much to manage. May have to make it more basic and then release the slave themes as optional downloads.

Quote Originally Posted by lbroskee View Post
    ya the badges look bad like that, also u gotta tell me how to hide city in weather. it's so ugly for me
    Ha ha, ill see if I can send you the updated weather, Might even just update everything by the end of the week if you can wait?
    The badges havent changed since the first beta which makes me wonder why it seems new to you all.
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 05-12-2010 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

ya i can wait. i crashed last night so had to restore (only way to even turn it on was recovery mode =/). badges look fine (on icons) on the folder names they just don't fit right.

o and also mind tellin me how to figure wut apps shud go in folders? the types seem really similar so not sure how to sort. (maybe have some other options, like media for the 3rd party players?)
    Last edited by lbroskee; 05-12-2010 at 10:01 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to lbroskee For This Useful Post:

Yeah the colors will be options later as "slave" themes to overlay the master theme. I personally love green but had an idea today for this color as I drove home from work seeing all the car tail lights and such.

Yeah I agree about the volume of folders in the menu but if I take away Productivity where will I put all my work tools and design stuff? Ha ha. Its hard to be able to "just" take out a menu item to suit peoples needs. Would be cool if we could overlay Iconoclasm layouts like we do with winterboard themes. (I can see an email to the dev on this one )
    TBH I will probably have a couple of options, my only concern at this point is that I have about 6 Iconoclasm layout options already and 15 .theme folders, Its getting a bit much to manage. May have to make it more basic and then release the slave themes as optional downloads.
    agree it is tough to customize to suit everyone needs. Yeah stick with the basic will be more origin.
    btw, how can i change the number font bigger on the calender widget? look so "empty" at the bottom of the box.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to tongnt For This Useful Post:

Thanks

i was just thinking, if we could find out how Bowtie gets the current song playing in itunes, would we b able 2 (if we r lucky) use that type of coding to link to iphone music? b/c either way it all comes down to locations and both OSes are from apple.

just a theory

24. The Following User Says Thank You to lbroskee For This Useful Post:

Why not put the badges at the beginning of the word? Just an idea.

Thanks

b/c either way they fly on top of the label above it and block it out. so i would say on a side, but then that will mess up individual icons badges

27. The Following User Says Thank You to lbroskee For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Wow update looks great

29. The Following User Says Thank You to battlecrushr For This Useful Post:

Page 21 of 100 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 71 ... LastLast