+ Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA] ProLock - by Wynd

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
thanx WYND good **** 4 the open beta thanx i will try when i get off work and update u on any bugs if any
    Thanks

thanx WYND good **** 4 the open beta thanx i will try when i get off work and update u on any bugs if any

Thanks

Working good so far, I think it would look much better if you moved the wallpaper changer to the top or bottom, and then put the widgets exactly in the middle,

Thanks

Great cydget, but I did find a couple bugs on mine but it also could b that I'm using an iPod 2g, sometimes the home button and the wallpaper changer arrows disappear and sometimes I can't change the up and down arrow for the wydget options and sometimes parts of the previous widgets still remain on the screen after I choose another wydget, I tried it many times to make sure I was accurate about these problems. Other than that this theme goes great with the ipad theme!

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

YESSSS! Ive been looking for a good lockscreen! this is amazing! btw, are you still working on Sn0w Leopard HTML?
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,288 Times in 361 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    Working good so far, I think it would look much better if you moved the wallpaper changer to the top or bottom, and then put the widgets exactly in the middle,
    I'm planning on putting it on the toolbar at the bottom and then mabye get rid of the tap unlock and replace it with "shake to unlock" or hold home button to unlock
    Quote Originally Posted by indyracer05 View Post
    Great cydget, but I did find a couple bugs on mine but it also could b that I'm using an iPod 2g, sometimes the home button and the wallpaper changer arrows disappear and sometimes I can't change the up and down arrow for the wydget options and sometimes parts of the previous widgets still remain on the screen after I choose another wydget, I tried it many times to make sure I was accurate about these problems. Other than that this theme goes great with the ipad theme!
    The switching widgets issue does sound like a performance issue, this should be fixed in the future. And I'll have to look into the unresponsive buttons problem.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

wow ...great work

Thanks
    Thanked 25,618 Times in 4,065 Posts

Nice work my friend.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    cool

iPhone? More like MyPhone edoutmax's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks, this is sweet

Green Apple
    Thanks

The only problem I am having is that it doesn't work with android lock. I can get the widgets to open, but I cannot use the calculator nor can I change the background image.

If I disable android lock, everything works great...

Doug

Thanks

This is awesome! Great work! One very little thing that I have noticed is that when using the calendar, it doesn't fit completely on the screen. Below I attached a screenshot of what I mean. The calendar goes off of the left side of the screen. I know this isn't a big deal at all because everything can still be seen just fine but it was just something I noticed.

Another thing that I have noticed that is a little more annoying is when I am using the calculator. If I have the calculator up and want to switch to a different widget, I have to touch the home button to close the calculator before I can open up a new widget because if I touch the arrow to show me the widget menu, the calculator is on top of it and I can't touch anything behind it. Check out the screenshot below to see what I mean.

Again, thanks for you work. This is amazing!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [BETA] ProLock - by Wynd-photo.jpg   [BETA] ProLock - by Wynd-photo-1-.jpg  

Thanks

Thanks for the oportunity to test this wynd. Works alright, VERY functional.
    Issues I had: When changing from Calendar to another widget there was fragments of the calendar behind the next widget.
    My main issue was the the buttons for the calculator were too small, I dont have fat fingers, I just found it difficult to press them correctly.

Questions:
    Will there be a range of widgets to choose from?
    Can you help create similar springboard widgets for my new theme?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

Thanks!
    I really had no problems
    But I have a question also. For my theme "perfekt" I need a date widget on the springboard which shows like "06-04" (6th of April) You think you can do that for me?
    thanks in advance!
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator

Thanks

I have also noticed that if you change the background and then unlock the phone, it forgets the image you had set and defaults back to the one with the sunset. Is there a way to make it remember which image you were last using?

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Does anyone know how to change the weather to my location?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Entombed Sh4dw View Post
    Thanks for the oportunity to test this wynd. Works alright, VERY functional.
    Issues I had: When changing from Calendar to another widget there was fragments of the calendar behind the next widget.
    My main issue was the the buttons for the calculator were too small, I dont have fat fingers, I just found it difficult to press them correctly.

Questions:
    Will there be a range of widgets to choose from?
    Can you help create similar springboard widgets for my new theme?
    I could try making widgets for springboard, but they will have to be static widgets (you can't interact with them). Calculator will be enlarged in the future and there will be more widgets, but don't expect any updates soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Maarten16 View Post
    Thanks!
    I really had no problems
    But I have a question also. For my theme "perfekt" I need a date widget on the springboard which shows like "06-04" (6th of April) You think you can do that for me?
    thanks in advance!
    Sure, no problem. Just need a general location of where you want the widget to be. (x and y).

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Ok , i went into Var/Mobile/Library to change my weather in the ProLock folder , but it didnt change on the lockscreen.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Ok , i went into Var/Mobile/Library to change my weather in the ProLock folder , but it didnt change on the lockscreen.

Any ideas?
    Sometimes you need to respring for changes to take place.

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wyndwarrior View Post
    Sometimes you need to respring for changes to take place.
    I did , i rechecked ProLock in the Cydget lock order and rechecked it in WinterBoard.

Ok thanks i just got it to work , just one more thing , how can i change the default wallpaper of the sunset , to the other one so i dont have to keep changing every time , i can just have the other one load up as the default?

Ok , sorry i just figured that one out too haha , very nicee lockscreen !
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 04-06-2010 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

Lovin it! BUt I cant use the browser widget. Whenever I click it, it does nothing.
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation