Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Evolution OS by blue
03-27-2010, 06:42 PM #1
Evolution OS by blue
Avaiable on Cydia and RockApp: Version 1.1: All templates, lockscreen themed, lockinfo themed with notification bars (!), Categories themed, improved clock with day and night color changing, Battery, Calculator and Compass
The beta works fine without any issues and can be downloaded here for free.
This is something you have never seen in that way on any theme and it´s one of my best, most beautiful and most innovative theme:
This Video, NOT the theme, laggs extremly it its not a real video its made with cydia app "screenrecorder" that seem to simply add screenshots to a movie:
This theme needs InfiniBoard and iBlank (or Iconoclasm), and i recommend Categories if you own many apps
Your iphone/ipod won´t be the same after installing this
(Hint: the setup is easier if you first disable my theme in winterboard)
1. Install infiniboard, iBlank (or use iconoclasm), my theme and if you need categories. Look at the attachment how to setup infiniboard !!!
2. Create a lot of blank icons and place the phone, messages and mail app on the first page, place safari into the dock. The Safari Icon is different, it MUST be placed in the dock. The apps are allways the third icon in a row. Fill space with blank icons.
3. Do the same on the following three pages called Favorites, Media and Tools.
4. I recommend to use categories too if you have many apps. You can create this categories: "Games", "System", "Internet", "Work" or "Favorites", "Communicate". This bars appear automaticly after a respring
Thats all, so the installation is super simple but needs some time
why are my icons or graphics missaligned ?
- unistall "shrink"
Can i post icons here ?
- yes, please Use my template. A tutorial is here: http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post5178168
this theme brings my device to its knees ?
- you can uninstall the widget be simply deleting "widget.html" and "Library". Delete the "Calendar.png" and Clock.png" from the icons folder too. Now you can use LiveClock and the stock iphone calendar icon.
how do i get a german date ?
- download, unzip and replace the widget.html inside this theme with this german one
CREDITS: Special thanks to holdemDogg for the battery, help with the widget, bugfixing and ideas
-Maarten16 for making more icons
-all the unnamed photographs and designers for using their pictures LOL
Last edited by Blue; 04-14-2010 at 11:22 AM.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:
Andis Jackson (04-07-2010), AWSUM (03-29-2010), chrisangel13 (03-27-2010), cocotherat (04-01-2010), Fortune z (03-31-2010), henftling (03-29-2010), holdemdogg (04-11-2010), k.nitsua (03-28-2010), leo777 (04-08-2010), Lilalaune (04-02-2010), Maarten16 (03-30-2010), mattys33 (04-14-2010), NeptuneX3 (03-29-2010), The Neelz (04-06-2010), wcstryfe10 (03-30-2010), zausser (03-27-2010), zumspass (03-31-2010)
03-27-2010, 07:21 PM #2
ur joking rite?
Please know we are praying Kyle (poetic_folly) and Robyn Matthews for your little one.
You too blkcadi
03-27-2010, 07:48 PM #3
03-27-2010, 07:51 PM #4
03-27-2010, 08:01 PM #5
Hey blue, I love you...oh and I kinda love this theme too ;] lol
Man I can't wait for this!!! Looks amazing!!!!
03-27-2010, 08:05 PM #6
r u sure ur not on crack? damn this looks amazing
03-27-2010, 08:38 PM #7
Wow, can't wait for this =)
03-27-2010, 08:42 PM #8
Wow, this is incredible!!!!
03-27-2010, 08:44 PM #9
we'll at least need blanks or iconoclasm, right?
03-27-2010, 08:48 PM #10
Mmhh yes i forgot hehe.
03-27-2010, 08:50 PM #11
holy smokes... Super cool idea. Cant wait to see it
03-27-2010, 08:52 PM #12
isn't this just a 1 icon per row theme that just expands the icons to look like a scrolling menu, and they're sorted under "categories"?
also, how do i see the widget if there's an icon over it?
03-27-2010, 09:12 PM #13
The widget is allways visible on the first page and on the following pages the Bars scroll over it. Looks amazing.
This does not use categories. It uses infiniboard.
you're right this are very large icons, one per row.
03-27-2010, 10:14 PM #14
03-27-2010, 10:33 PM #15
well i'll wait till release then, because i still don't understand a few things, but i'm sure they'll be made clear upon release
03-27-2010, 11:17 PM #16
Will this let me 'jump' between areas, or do I have to scroll through fifty icons to get to the one I want?
03-27-2010, 11:28 PM #17
Can't wait to see more screenshots. You may have set the bar with this theme Blue.
03-27-2010, 11:31 PM #18
03-27-2010, 11:33 PM #19
03-27-2010, 11:33 PM #20
Brilliant concept, looking forward to release.