Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: (BETA) Windows Phone 7 Series Theme ALL PAGES

Default (BETA) Windows Phone 7 Series Theme ALL PAGES
    Windows Phone 7 Series Theme ALL PAGES

Apps you will need that are not listed

Clock Hide
    Blanknull
    Infiniboard by CHPWN

Theme zip file:
    Download WP7Stheme.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

PSD icon files (UPDATED):

Download PSDiconfiles.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Included in the zip file:
    1. Theme
    2. 11 pages showing spacing
    3. App list by page
    4. Photoshop for every page

I tried to change everything I could to make it cleaner and more windows phone 7 style including mostly using whites and black colors and the occasional blue accent color

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20Od8XzFCFY]YouTube - WP7S iPhone theme[/ame]

Comments and Questions are welcome
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0270.png  
    Last edited by jjpierce; 03-30-2010 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Added Icon photoshop files

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jjpierce For This Useful Post:

bjerry101 (08-25-2010), DeCoy (08-29-2010), Ech0riginal (04-12-2011), ForumSnoBorderRK (03-26-2010), jayteez (03-24-2010), TimJ777 (11-02-2010)

Looks really nice. Good work.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Raptors For This Useful Post:

jjpierce (03-24-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Probably the best one

6. The Following User Says Thank You to battlecrushr For This Useful Post:

jjpierce (03-24-2010)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PhanaticD For This Useful Post:

jjpierce (03-24-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Awesome job jjpierce I am so excited loading now. You Da Man!

This is a massive undertaking to install and then customize but the payoff will be HUGE!
    Last edited by UofMBob; 03-24-2010 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

/unf unf unf

I think I have a projet for this evening! Damn my Priest to level as well...... decisions!!!!!

Few questions before diving too far in here...

What's the font used on the BGs? I can't seem to edit the text within the layers so I think I end up having to make an entirely new set? eek!
    Last edited by TooSlo; 03-24-2010 at 08:23 PM.

OMFG Dude this is amamzing.

Thanks

Well I am not gonna even improve on the other ones! Good job

Thanks

Having problem on first page with games and settings cutting off the bottom of the words

Its doesnt let me extract the file.

Thanks

It would be way better if you had iconclasm going on though, ok I lied I will keep on building mine
    Last edited by sogo; 03-24-2010 at 11:32 PM.

Thanks

Iconoclasm does not play well with categories so I guess it is better this way

Quote Originally Posted by TooSlo View Post
    /unf unf unf

I think I have a projet for this evening! Damn my Priest to level as well...... decisions!!!!!

Few questions before diving too far in here...

What's the font used on the BGs? I can't seem to edit the text within the layers so I think I end up having to make an entirely new set? eek!
    TooSlo, the text is Segui UI which should be a font everyone has and is fact the one that windows phone 7 uses. Yes most of the icons can't be edited because I never kept the original photoshop files for them, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by fresh46 View Post
    Its doesnt let me extract the file.
    Do you mean the theme file itself? If so it must be put on the phone via SSH and then removed that way.

Quote Originally Posted by UofMBob View Post
    Having problem on first page with games and settings cutting off the bottom of the words
    I too had that problem, make sure in infiniboard in settings has "hide behind Dock" off

Iconoclasm does not play well with categories so I guess it is better this way
    I tried using iconoclasm, but I don't understand it enough and it really funks up infiniboard, not to mention when I respring it moves all of my icons around

Awesome job jjpierce I am so excited loading now. You Da Man!

This is a massive undertaking to install and then customize but the payoff will be HUGE!
    It is an undertaking for sure, but once it comes together it is amazing. The beauty of it is that say you want to use different icons than me, all you have to do is replace them exactly where the images are and they will fit right into the theme without the trial and error I went through Let me know if you have any questions.
    Last edited by jjpierce; 03-25-2010 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

question many of the folders have two sets of the same files and half are greyed out, Can I delete them

Hmm, not sure, I can't seem to duplicate the issue, which folders are you referring to? Mac or PC?

Thanks

I am loving this theme and will post my screenshots lateras I am working on incorperating 3 win phone 7 themes together

question many of the folders have two sets of the same files and half are greyed out, Can I delete them
    Same thing with me. Every file (in each folder) had an exact copy starting with either "." or "._" (can't remember which). I just deleted them all since they were un-openable.

However, do you have any other PSD files you can share? The ones included really aren't that good (no offense!). They aren't even individual pages till you delete all the other stuff (which I can work with). But creating icons is a pain since they aren't in one package; I have to make them from scratch almost. In just a minute I will post some icons I made (after I test them out). I made icons for Street Fighter IV, GTA: CTW, Plants vs Zombies, Zombieville, a Games Folder icon, and a new Facebook icon psd file with image and text together (can be edited). Besides that I also edited the pictures page to include my name (most people can probably do this themselves so long as they have photoshop).

EDIT: Alright, my Facebook icon works fine, but my game icons are far to much to the left. Did you use a blank space before the actual image to have your icons shifted over to the right more?
    Last edited by iLoveMaine; 03-25-2010 at 06:39 PM.

I wonder if it has to do with the fact that I am using a mac. Usually when someone pulls it up on a PC it does that, something about the file structure that mac uses. I understand about the PSD file issue. Part of it has to do with the fact that when I designed the theme originally I didn't know about infiniboard, so I changed things from there. I put the PSD files in there mostly so people can change the backgrounds so they are restrained to the ones I used. To make it easier for everyone I'll use my icons and make PSD files for each of them, but I'll be out of town for the next couple of days and won't get to it till Sunday or Monday.

As for the question about the game icons, I didn't use blank icons as you can see from the screencaps I provided in the zip file. Because they are bigger than normal icons the image has to be wider. So the image has to be where the image is on the file to make it so that it is in the correct place. I put in example in at the top as a new link to show what they will look like.

ok, i have tried twice today to just set up page one and I cannot get the icons lined up correctly. Am I missing something?

also, has anybody else been having problems loading modmyi pages with explorer? its been crapping out on me all day at work and at home. google chrome seems to work fine.
    Last edited by jayteez; 03-25-2010 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jayteez View Post
    ok, i have tried twice today to just set up page one and I cannot get the icons lined up correctly. Am I missing something?

also, has anybody else been having problems loading modmyi pages with explorer? its been crapping out on me all day at work and at home. google chrome seems to work fine.

yeah its been crashing my browser all day, it started doing it last night..weird

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast