Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: (BETA) Windows Phone 7 Series Theme ALL PAGES

ni am am saying that it going to be like that
    Last edited by Nicholas Knight; 03-27-2010 at 11:56 AM.

Hey guys. I do have a springback file for this theme, but it is not completely accurate. I have most of the first page set up (except for slingplayer, and quickoffice I believe), the second page (people page) is completely set up, the 3rd page only has photos and photoshop set up (the other apps are for cameras really), the first games page has some games lined up vertically (I couldn't get them alligned correctly in a grid view with my custom icons), the 2nd game page just has blanks in place along with two apps (a games folder and moron test). The 1st marketplace page has fandango inplace with the blanks, the 2nd page isn't really set up (a couple lines of blanks), music page has like 2 blanks and the iPod, 1st applications page has urbanspoon in place, 2nd page has just a few blanks and same with the 3rd apps page.

I will post the springback file, but don't blame me if it doesn't come out perfect. Make sure you have like 100 (maybe a few more just in case) blanks already though.

Note: To install it first unzip the file, then ssh into your device and navigate to var/library/SpringBack and place the folder (titled WP7 #3) there.

EDIT: I didn't setup anything in the dock except for 3 blanks and springjump 0 (which I made into a white star icon for the minimum pro theme). I didn't like the black dock so I didn't set it up.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by iLoveMaine; 03-27-2010 at 02:13 PM.

i got mine setup but really dont like it so far I am going to work on this theme a little to maybe get some live update stuff to make it more lifelike. Ill post what I have when I start getting into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Knight View Post
    i got mine setup but really dont like it so far I am going to work on this theme a little to maybe get some live update stuff to make it more lifelike. Ill post what I have when I start getting into it.
    Sounds good. I tried to find some sort of updating facebook widget because I kept going into photoshop and changing the text for the icon whenever I updated my status xD

haha yeah seems a little too tedious.

The only answer I have is for the hight of the 5th row. Every four rows in infiniboard will have that larger space after it. I assume it has something to do with how it handles a paging of new rows. If you look at the height of the icons I have, the 5th row are taller than the top 4, and then the 9th row is taller than the 5th-9th.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ForumSnoBorderRK's Avatar
    Thanks

^ and i dont get how that happens, because my infiniboard does not do that. all the icons were completely equal and alligned, unlike yours where that 5th row was lower than normal.

can you snap a screen shot of your infiniboard settings for us? just so we can all be clear? in fact, if you can, snap a pic of your settings section for cydia extensions as well too so we can see if maybe it has something to do with that. thanks for your time jjpierce. i really am tempted to try this again..... haha
    -[r]
    if you can, please [thank] me if i helped you or you liked what i said! :]

Ya, when I had this installed the games icon and the maps icon next to it were also cut off (I couldn't see the text name).

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

great theme i got it installed on my iphone 3gs and on my wife iphone
    very great

Thanks

hi all &tanx for this theme.
    Q:its be able put live icon on the spring board? same gif imege?

I get the same overlapping of games and maps icons. i am pretty sure this is because the creator of the theme is running an outdated version where infiniboard couldn't handle the change between 4th and 5th icon. I assume the old version had that strange extra spacing there and that in the updated version it is fixed and all spaces are equal. Try updating your infiniboard theme creator and then tell us if it happens to you.

Edit: i just spent like an hour making a simple icon for this theme, because even though i opened the txt msg icon in photoshop and only edited what was inside the blue square, when put into the theme the spacing was ridiculously messed up.i then had to go through trial and error, for ever, slightly adjusting where the blue square was inside the canvas, which is larger than the square for spacing reasons. I assumed you had three kinds of icons for page one; left sided icons(where they have more empty space on right than the left), right sided icons(opposite), and large icons(the long ones). but that would make things too easy wouldn't it. When i finally got my FLPR icon to match up perfectly on the right side of the applications icon, i then tried to see if they were like i assumed universal and i could put any right side icon on the right and left on left. This does not work at all. The spacing gets all screwy. Also the applications icon is smaller than the text messages one... so i had to cut off some blue. Why is this so confusing just make them universal. Thank you. Doubt anybody read all of that.
    Last edited by articfury; 03-28-2010 at 10:45 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

^I know that this is very frustrating because I like certain icons to show on my phone on first screen and I can't swap them out

Quote Originally Posted by ForumSnoBorderRK View Post
    ^ and i dont get how that happens, because my infiniboard does not do that. all the icons were completely equal and alligned, unlike yours where that 5th row was lower than normal.

can you snap a screen shot of your infiniboard settings for us? just so we can all be clear? in fact, if you can, snap a pic of your settings section for cydia extensions as well too so we can see if maybe it has something to do with that. thanks for your time jjpierce. i really am tempted to try this again..... haha
    Here is my infiniboard settings, and all the packages I have for cydia. Hope it helps. I hate that this is causing people problems. I'll finish the PSD icon files tomorrow so hopefully that will help.

This theme looks awesome, but is not really functional. I was kind of disappointed when I realized half of the pictures didn't even do anything. Since I already put it on my phone, I have decided to try and make it more functional. I am trying correct the horrid icons (different sizes, really??) and the lame backgrounds which make it look functional, but stupid in the end when you find out they dont do anything. Ill let u guys know what I accomplish. *Cracks fingers*.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uhnn View Post
    This theme looks awesome, but is not really functional. I was kind of disappointed when I realized half of the pictures didn't even do anything. Since I already put it on my phone, I have decided to try and make it more functional. I am trying correct the horrid icons (different sizes, really??) and the lame backgrounds which make it look functional, but stupid in the end when you find out they dont do anything. Ill let u guys know what I accomplish. *Cracks fingers*.
    obviously its not functional to that extent. we are still running an iphone operating system, not windows mobile 7 series. that would be so much work for someone to basically recode the entire operating system so it acts more like the real thing. everything is still an enter and exit based function. im sure if you wanted you could put a few rss feeds around the home screen or facebook status updates somewhere around there. that would be kind of hard but I think it would look awesome.

jjpierce, thanks for the upload. still hesitant though.
    -[r]

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ForumSnoBorderRK For This Useful Post:

jjpierce (03-28-2010)

yeah i know, but it didnt stop my from getting my hopes up there :P. My only point was that if you cant have a live facebook feed, why have a fake one?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uhnn View Post
    yeah i know, but it didnt stop my from getting my hopes up there :P. My only point was that if you cant have a live facebook feed, why have a fake one?
    lol! yeah true. im sure you can put a live facebook feed there actually (if im not mistaken)
    -[r]

THAT would be dope. Can anyone confirm?

I believe there are a few facebook widgets for the lockscreen on Cydia so I'm sure sebody could make a facebook widget forthe springboard.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

that would be awesome but it is out of my league hopefully not someone else's

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast