+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE MyPad

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Yes you are correct! I had re-downloaded a theme Friday night because I had accidentally deleted it. The original download was fine, but this one actually corrupted the configureme. JS
    Thanks

Yes you are correct! I had re-downloaded a theme Friday night because I had accidentally deleted it. The original download was fine, but this one actually corrupted the configureme.JS file found in the Private folder. And it didn't only corrupted my theme, but all the themes I've downloaded in the past! Now that is weird. Good thing my buddy found a clue and when I took a peek at it, there you go! A totally different configureme.JS file that took over ibnyaffa's work! Checked every single theme including the download links and they were all like that.

Anyway, the download links are the fixed version, so if you ssh, go ahead and download it. If you're a Cydia downloader, I will resubmit both versions tonight so it will be up sometime tomorrow or by the weekend.

Thank you for checking out my theme. Just hang in there and tell your friends about the issue I ran into. Good thing it's free...
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/GunDom66/thumbs_132075-worn-cloth-icon-alpha.png

Twitter: gundom66

MyPad and Special Darque are free themes. A little thank you with the "Thank You" button is sufficient. No donations necessary...

Thanks
    sad thing is i will be without a computer for quite some time.

So what are the names for the springjump icons because im getting my springboard ready for the theme. So far I have 3 created, Media, Games, and Cydia. What do you name them?

Thanks

No SpringJumps. Just Categories SB folders in the Dock. Then in the Categories SB Settings, Hidden Dock should be "OFF". You set up your folders in the dock whether it's 4 or 5 or 6, or even InfiniDock, You won't need SpringJumps. You just categorize your apps and you can access them while in the folders with Hidden Dock OFF. No need to swipe nor jump through pages.

I see Media folder, so you have downloaded the 5-Icon Dock. Main folders are Apps, Games, Media, Recent, and Tools. Recent is for any apps you have just used. It stores the last 16 automatically. Tools is your Cydia apps. The Media has 4 sub-folders because there are 4 sub-categories in there for organization purposes. And any other apps that don't belong anywhere goes to the Apps folder.

If you need instructions, PM me your email and I will email them to you. That way you are set up and all you're waiting for is for the themes to go back LIVE in Cydia...

Okay, another bump to let everyone know that Cydia has been updated and both versions I've downloaded and tested - THEY ARE GOOD TO GO!!! Sorry for the hassle.
    Last edited by gundom; 04-22-2010 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/GunDom66/thumbs_132075-worn-cloth-icon-alpha.png

MyPad and Special Darque are free themes. A little thank you with the "Thank You" button is sufficient. No donations necessary...

Thanks
    Thnx i have it working now

i found that even if you do not have categoriessb, six icon dock works PERFECTLY for themed apps ^.^ im using the light blue bg color

ohh and i changed the lockscreen to the 21.PNG in the the Boss papers or watever it was called in the Mypackage file

If this was a double post, sorry i dont know if this site merges double posts automaticly
    Last edited by Reesy; 04-23-2010 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Reesy For This Useful Post:

gundom (04-24-2010)

Thanks

I'm glad you got it working! You should post some screenies man. I'm sure there are people out there who wants to see what you've done!

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,938 Times in 1,095 Posts

I am Me and I endorse this theme.

Thanks

Thanks man!

Thanks
    i will post screenies l8r i wont be online for awhile

Thanks
    Dude, if you dont have money for categoriessb, get the podulo.com source and u can get it. MyPad theme is finnally complete

Thanks

I'm bumping this thread because I just wanted to thank the community for their support of this theme even though this is such a dead thread. However, I get a lot of personal emails about the PDF setup and some icon requests. Even though it's not being posted in either Forums (here and MacCiti), I do get a lot of email requests. I wanna thank all who are in participant of this theme as well. You guys know who you are, but a special thank you to adlyr and ibnyaffa. They are the ones who made this happen. I'm just the guy behind the idea and the UI.

Less than a week ago, I had posted elsewhere that my total download in both Cydia and MediaFire was close to 13,500. That excludes the first original release in Cydia where I had corrupted files. Now, 5 days later, I have over $14,500! So I think from this point on, I can rest my mind and call this theme a success! Especially from someone who didn't know designs, photoshop, and busting out with a very first - a big time noob - this has been a successful release and there is no one else to thank but the people who have helped me, and the community who spread the word. And it's all about that, just spreading the word. I never got any donations, but it's not what I'm after, though I wouldn't mind getting them either. A lot of time was put in this baby. My baby - MyPad! A one of a kind design, simple, yet functional... It's MyPad! And it's yours!

iPhone? More like MyPhone dazzer1983's Avatar
    Thanks

For some reason my tools folder wont show the background image like all the others. Anyone know why ?

Thanks

Did you save all settings in Categories SB for all folders?

Do this:

* Open Categories SB
    * Manage Folders
    * Click on Edit on the top-right
    * Click on the Arrow on any of the folders
    * Use Background Image "ON"
    * Everything else "OFF" unless you want animation, then turn that "ON"
    * Apply to All Categories - then continue by pressing "YES"

That should do it.

Wait one more before you "Apply". At the very bottom of the options under Control, both Scrolls should be "ON".

iPhone? More like MyPhone dazzer1983's Avatar
    Thanks

That's how I had it set up but no joy. Never mind Im using a different theme now. Thanks got the reply.

Thanks

Sorry I'm unable to help even with that little guide for the Categories. It's cool bro', I'm not trippin'. I have all the downloads installed and I don't see any issues on my end. And no one else had mentioned this issue either so I don't know what's causin yours to act so differently. The only other suggestion is if you have iFile, to check the Folders section of the theme and see if the background.png on each, especially the folder for the Tools is named as so... background.png.

Banned
    Thanks

Can this theme be used on an i4? I'm running 4.0

Thanks

That, my friend. Is an theme. But I didnt read, I just watched the screenshots.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123