+ Reply
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] eZuneHD by eZie

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by ss4adib On 3.x you get the whole beauty of this theme and others so does that mean, if i was to downgrade from my ipod touch 4.1
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ss4adib View Post
    On 3.x you get the whole beauty of this theme and others
    so does that mean, if i was to downgrade from my ipod touch 4.1 to say.. 3.1.3 iconoclasm would have all the "per page" stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by eZie View Post
    Hey, sorry about my inactivity, but unfortunately I have no iDevice anymore, I'm running android right now. There's much stuff to learn about this new system for me, so that's why I wasn't checking this thread out.

I truly believe you have to edit file called Wallpaper.html, those lines that have to be edited are supposed to be somewhere on the bottom of that file. Just play with them.
    I bet it's one of these (as far as I remember, but I might be wrong-long time no editing it):

<table style="position: right; down: 425px; height:30px; width: 320px;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="right">

UPDATE!!

BTW, I have posted my release thread on the site you gave me Hope it will be approved by moderators, as it's invisible right now.

PS. I have updated the download link, it now includes some bug fixes, also two versions are included (24 & 12 hour clock).
    There will probably not be any more updates from me, as I can't test anything out myself anymore (no iPhone nor iPod Touch in my hands).
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask here, I'll make sure to check this thread out as often as I can.

Also, if anyone of you wants to continue working on this theme, just let me know what changes you want to apply and show me some screenshots of what you've done. Then if it's cool enough, I'mma update the download link with your changes

Once again, THANKS YOU ALL GUYS SO MUCH, for all your feedback and support!
    This is truly great community!

Enjoy my theme

Hi, I just edited the position of the springboard clock by changing the
    "margin-top: 0px;"
    to:
    "margin-top: 10px;"

in the Wallpaper.html file

+ Reply
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526