+ Reply
Page 1 of 18 123 11 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released] Lenovo LePhone theme for iPhone

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
CLICK IN THE IMAGE FOR ZOOM Download: LePhone theme 1.1.zip UPDATED v1.1 There was a problem in the icons overlay (autocreate).FIXED The wait is over,has been a long ride... But
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

Default [Released] Lenovo LePhone theme for iPhone UPDATED

CLICK IN THE IMAGE FOR ZOOM

Download: LePhone theme 1.1.zip

UPDATED v1.1

There was a problem in the icons overlay (autocreate).FIXED

The wait is over,has been a long ride...
    But before anyone yell at me,let me put someting in the table.
    In the middle of my work for this theme,my PC crashed and have to sendit to rapair,I have a laptop but no Photoshop in there,I manage to continue my work,but in order to release this the sooner possible,I have to take images from other themes that I have from various sites,and make adjustments to create my theme.So I will not receive all the crdit,but I dont remember the names of the creators of those themes to post credit (I think it was 3 of them).
    And this is my first theme published,if you find any errors,please post them in this forum,this is the version 1.1,that means that I will upadte as long as I can,taking your advices.And again,sorry for my bad english,I'm spanish.THANKS...

Firts thing first,in order to set up this theme,you will need:

Fiverows & Fivecolumns (needed for contact app to be functional)
    iBlank
    Infinidock (optional)

You can find this in Cydia (DAAAA...).Once you have this apps,you only need to set up the first home springboard page,like the following screenshot
    ,and thats all.No springjumps,no categorize,no complicated mumbojumbo.Just use Iblank to fill the empty spaces for give room for the theme.Go to Winterboard and select the theme and optional addons for the theme (G-Wallpaper & RSS)

G-Wallpaper (gif wallpaper)
    This is optional,but when selected,the home wallpaper will auto change every 30 seconds.This will not drain the battery like vWallpaer,is not a video,is a set of images in one file (.gif) and will not slowdown springboard,it change and stay static every 30 sec.Each of every image is in single files in the main theme folder,so if you dont like the autochange,just select any of the wallpaper# and be shure to nameit Wallpaper.png (just rename the default one and delete the # of any Wallpaper you like,you'll see).This can be done from the iPhone itself with iFile.

RSS (fedded by ModMyi)
    The ORIGINAL Lephone have a appointment fedder below the weaher gadget.In this theme I moded a RSS reader to make the same look,and put ModMyi to feed the reader,but you can change this to your likeness,just open the Widget.html (located on LePhone RSS) with notepad search the string ''http://modmyi.com/forums/external.php?forumids=4",and changeit to any RSS you like.I also provided Google News and Sport Scores RSS's.

Lockscreen (Slide up to Unlock)
    I rush myself to make this,so its posible I will update the Lockscreen in the future.Its possible you fell frustrated by this,but to unlock,just slide UP your finger SLOOOWLY,just in the red field,and let go.If you slide at 50mph,it will never unock.

Icons Auto-Create
    The theme have a Icon Overlay,so any appstore app downloaded within this theme,it will auto create to a round icon,also any web clip saved on homescreen.To autocreate already saved appstore app & webb clips,you have to go in iPhone root:
    var/mobile/library/caches
    and delete 2 folders named SpringBoardIconCache & SpringBoardIconCache-small,respring and wala,all your app will be rounded.

Why Infinidock???
    This is optional,but I provided 2 special icons for the Camera app & Settings app.Infinidock will help to show only 1 icon and scrool the dock for the other.Again,this is optional,but wil give a realistic look.You can change the the icon to any app,just rename the icon to the app you want.

Hidden Icons
    Also,if you set the icons as I described,the Weather and Clock icons wont be visible,just tap on the Weather location gadget and will open the app,the same goes to clock,tap on the hour and wala.It just a cool feature that I made,your frends will envy you,I hope...lol...
    You can change your location by editing a file called ''Weather-Config.js'',located in the main theme folder (lephone theme/Widgets/Configs/Weather-Config.js),just open the file with notepad,and edit nearly at the end a string (

var locale = "00674") change the 00674 to your zip code,respring and wala.
    The theme includes loaders,sounds,ui system ghrapics,ADELINE media player,calculator and more...

Im done,and exausted,lol...Hope you like this theme,and feel free to change anything you want from this theme.Stay tuned for updates.

P.D.
    Credits to Orbz icons for the roun icons.Some icons shows names,others dont...
    ups,my bad.
    I was palning to add names to every icon,but it was to mush work,and since not everyone have the same apps,I stop adding names,but forget to replace them.

To solve this problem,just download this pack: http://www.marcovanveelen.nl/Orbz/in...e&dir=Orbz2.0/ from Orbz icons and replace the icons EXEPT FOR THE SPECIAL ONES
    THOSE ARE:
    Camera.png
    Clock.png
    Contacts.png
    Mail.png
    Messages.png
    Phone.png
    Safari.png
    Settings.png
    Weather.png

just to make things easyer.

Thanks to Liz Mary (my wife) for helping me this out,love you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Released] Lenovo LePhone theme for iPhone-prev-copy.png  
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 05-08-2010 at 03:43 PM. Reason: release
    TO THANK ME FOR MY THEMES:I NEED SPARE PARTS TO REPAIR MY SPACESHIP TO RETURN TO MY PLANET,IF YOU WANT TO HELP,PLEASEon this link
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=TYB3WY4KVZWCN

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

2020shyboy (04-02-2010), agtprvctr (04-15-2010), carlipods (08-25-2010), edoutmax (04-01-2010), Entombed Sh4dw (04-02-2010), henftling (03-26-2010), hypertripo (06-29-2010), jaynelson134 (04-03-2010), jepp376 (10-05-2011), JonnyBoy333 (03-22-2010), joshualland (10-08-2010), lazardj (04-02-2010), Maarten16 (03-14-2010), NeptuneX3 (03-31-2010), nomercy413 (04-01-2010), plasmakirby (03-29-2010), sam3173 (03-31-2010), SirTimothy1 (04-15-2010), The Man of Sand (04-10-2011), thePig (03-31-2010), TooSlo (03-18-2010), yankintx (05-14-2010), yusuf530i (04-02-2010), zausser (04-23-2010), Zehlek (03-11-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone edoutmax's Avatar
    Thanks

that looks really good, can't wait for the release.

Thanks

Lite version really soon...

Thanks
    Thanked 6,261 Times in 1,111 Posts

wow, looks very nice, hope you can transfer the coulors with their lights aura effect to the iphone.

Really looking forward to the pro version...will definately give it a try

Thanks

will the icons be round just like the phone?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Released] Lenovo LePhone theme for iPhone-jan_11_2010_lenovo_lephone10.jpg  

iPhone? More like MyPhone DutchMaster22's Avatar
    Thanks

That looks SICK man, can't wait. Any idea when it will be available?

Thanks

Yes,the icons will rounds icons,to match the original,but you can change the icons to anyone you want,exept for the first homescreen icons.I will make tutorial of this on the release.

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

i hope you can pull this off
    it looks amazing

one suggestion tho. are you planning of including the apps that let you call someone just by clicking the icon? there is like 5 short-cuts i think. if you could put one on each page in the middle of the other apps? and then keep the contact app in the centre on the first page
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Thanks

Dont think so,I only moding how it looks,no how it works.The contacts app will work as the same,contacts.The 1rst screen will look like the screenshots,but I'm still working,so the final release will have more features,like the aura efects,animated weather icons,RSS feeds,and more,all optional by the user.The other screens will be translusent black with rounded icons.
    I will update more soon.
    Att: ALIEN1974

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

I like it. very clean and elegant
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

Thanks

Holy crap.

Thanks

Very good looking love the bright looking colours cheerful. Waiting for the full release no rush take your time to make perfection
    If debugging is the process of removing bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

love it cant wait for release i will put this on m phone

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

looks amazing dude

Please know we are praying Kyle (poetic_folly) and Robyn Matthews for your little one.
    You too blkcadi
    Thank You.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Zehlek's Avatar
    Thanks

Sweet theme dude!!! Will you also have a custom battery, calculator skin, and Dialer?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Omgosh, can't wait to play around with this. Looks great so far!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

is there an ipod touch version of this?

Green Apple
    Thanks

screw the theme, i want the phone

Just Joking
    if you get this right it could be an amazing theme.
    Right now im going hunting for the sounds.

Thanks

The sounds,thats the only thing that I have problem,cus the LePhone wont be aviable until this summer in Asia first,I dont have a source to get a grip of the original LePhone UISounds.Only the videos of the phone gave me a glimpse of what will sounds like,but I will do my best to make this sounds like the original.
    The lite version is almost complete.As soon I finish the UISounds,I will release the Lite Version.
    Fell free to post any ideas,and stay tuned.
    Att: ALIEN1974

Green Apple
    Thanks

at least the video is clear, so you should be able to isolate some sounds nicely