Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Leopard Lockscreen 4.0

Default [Release] Leopard Lockscreen 4.0
    This is the best Leopard login styled lockscreen available for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Simply click on your user name or picture and you will be prompted for your password. It is completely html free but requires SnowLock. It also doesn't interfere with SnowCover. Both one and two user logins have the option for a password input line that goes away when typing the password. Both .psd's are included for easy username, picture, and background changing.

2 Users

Single User

Download

*All images created by me in Photoshop except for the Apple logo and wallpaper
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png   -2.png  

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

BillSplate (03-23-2010), Blazer090 (04-12-2010), emba32 (08-24-2010), Scoot62 (04-13-2010)

pretty sick man gunna put this with my mac theme i have

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Cool man how'd u get time on button

where do i put the file?

hey just wondering but are the sleep power login and restart buttons on the login page going to be real usable buttons?

Thanks

Will it b possible in the future to actually use the sleep, power, and login buttons?

Arise SirTimothy! will use this with your Snow Lepoard PerfectiOSXn theme.....thanks very much.

Quote Originally Posted by indyracer05 View Post
    Will it b possible in the future to actually use the sleep, power, and login buttons?
    I have no idea how to do it or if it's even possible. It may happen if it is possible, but only for newer devices because I'm sure it would use html and cause a huge slow down.

how do I install it to my ipod?

Quote Originally Posted by letmebeyourteddybear View Post
    how do I install it to my ipod?
    You'll need to use SSH and copy the folder to var/stash/Themes. This is more than a year old, though, so I don't know if it will still work.