+ Reply
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [UPDATE] A 266 Collection

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
    Thanks

Smile [UPDATE] A 266 Collection

A massive update to A 266 Collection.

In the two months since the launch of A 266 Collection, there have been a lot of developments. The theme has been fine-tuned, updated and improved with the help of user comments and feedback.

Existing users call 266 "a rocking theme", "Gimme, gimme!!!", "Love how you are still working on it to make it the best theme known to man" & "this is by far the best theme out there, new themes keep popping up but can't even touch this one. Keep up the great work!"

Big thanks to lutinvert and prgopala for their help with the Clock widget.
    More thanks to all the beta testers for 266 Quick-er, especially Mast3rShan3 for going above and beyond!

Give your device a new lease of life!
    A great deal of thought has gone into the development of the iPhone 266 Collection which offers a stylish, alternative user interface with (possibly) the most complete, customised system available. The elegant design is minimal, clean and crisp and adds a sharp, stylish and professional feel to your iPhone.

v2.0 brings together:
    Complete system skin (UI)
    Apple App skins: Phone, Messages, Calculator (portrait & landscape) Safari, Clock, iPod, Mail, YouTube)
    41 Flexible Winterboard Packages
    8 Panoramic Packs
    6 Quick Packs
    9 BossPaper Packs
    22 Custom Wallpapers
    39 Iconoclasm Layouts
    46 Category icons
    3 Icon Packs
    Complete Weather Icon theme
    Plus: Beta release of 266 Quick-er (second dock on Springboard for faster app access).

Even greater user flexibility
    A 266 Collection is designed to be flexible for your needs, hence the 41 individual Winterboard Packages!

A 266 Collection is essentially 3 themes in one:
    1. 266 System.
    This is the backbone of the collection and can be used on it's own or with either 266 Quick or 266 Panoramic.

2. 266 Quick.
    Using Categories 266 Quick minises your Springboard to one page with Quick access to all your Apps. A custom Clock/Date widget sits next to a fully customised Weather Icon at the top!
    There are 4 different 'City Packs' that can be used all 4 have a colour version and a b/w version.

3. 266 Panoramic.
    266 Panoramic uses a different image on each page of your Springboard to create (as the name suggests) a panoramic view across 6 pages. This theme uses custom SpringJump icons to navigate to each page quickly and (optionally) Categories to order your Apps.
    4 Panoramics are available, all with colour and b/w version.

On top of all this, there's an entire support site dedicated to your questions, requests and comments!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [UPDATE] A 266 Collection-266-v2_logo.jpg  
    Last edited by jonny79; 02-27-2010 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Added Thread thumbnail!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jonny79 For This Useful Post:

BillSplate (06-17-2010), k.nitsua (03-09-2010), Luppin (02-27-2010), sam3173 (04-03-2010), yusuf530i (02-26-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

update loookssss amazing

Please know we are praying Kyle (poetic_folly) and Robyn Matthews for your little one.
    You too blkcadi
    Thank You.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

the update has made this theme superb, ive stuck with the original floral wallpaper & kept the original weathericon, i think it looks better.

I am definately going to donate this weekend as these updates just keep getting better.

where can I request ultimate icons? i need about 8 to complete my set.

Best theme for iphone, without doubt

Green Apple
    Thanks

so how exactly do I download this? Paid for I know, but where?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by unlaced View Post
    so how exactly do I download this? Paid for I know, but where?
    Available in Cydia under 'Featured Themes'

Quote Originally Posted by yusuf530i View Post
    the update has made this theme superb, ive stuck with the original floral wallpaper & kept the original weathericon, i think it looks better.

I am definately going to donate this weekend as these updates just keep getting better.

where can I request ultimate icons? i need about 8 to complete my set.

Best theme for iphone, without doubt
    You can request Icons here, I already have a list that I'm working on. I'll be doing Icon updates every 2 - 3 weeks (or sooner if I can!!)
    Last edited by jonny79; 02-27-2010 at 06:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone NeptuneX3's Avatar
    Thanks

Great update.....getting better and better......looks so neat and clean.....thanks

Cheers

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

By FAR the best theme I have ever seen.

Thanks

Uh-mazing.
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

iPhone? More like MyPhone bladesofkaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow I had stoppped using this theme, but with this 2.0 update I'm jumping back on the bandwagon!

Thanks

jonny,

my time widget on quick is taking a long time to update. what do i have to change to ensure it refreshes as soon as i wake my phone?

regards

Thanks

Hi yusuf, the clock widget was reworked to help save battery life. It should never be out by more than a minute or two. If you're really struggling with it I'll email you the original clock widget from v1.2

VERY IMPORTANT INFO RE: 266 UPDATE
    ALL USERS MUST READ
    Last edited by jonny79; 02-28-2010 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jonny79 For This Useful Post:

yusuf530i (02-28-2010)

Thanks

jonny,
    thanks. I have PM ed you

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hi!

i try to download de iconosclasm layouts but i not can download because pay requeriment. When i purchase the theme, the icons of iconoclasm is not included in the purchase?

sorry for my bad english i'm spanish and my english is very very ba

Thanks

The Iconoclasm layouts are a separate free package in Cydia. You should not need to purchase them.

There are no actual icons included with the Iconoclasm layouts, the package contains layouts for your icons on Springboard.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonny79 View Post
    The Iconoclasm layouts are a separate free package in Cydia. You should not need to purchase them.

There are no actual icons included with the Iconoclasm layouts, the package contains layouts for your icons on Springboard.

then why when try to download the icon layouts of iconoclasm when download appears "pay requeriment"? can be because my iconoclasm is cracked? any send me a .deb with layouts please?

Thanks

Hi, if I'm using Quick, how can I make it so the springboard doesn't scroll on to page 2 and make it stay on the first page?
    ---------------------------
    iPhone 4 32 GB
    iPod Touch 4G 32 GB

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Clock out of sync
    I have a problem with the clock. The first few days it ran in sync with the top clock, but lately it's sometimes up to 15 min. out of sync when unlocking the phone. It then takes 5-10 sec. before correcting itself. I've tried reinstalling the theme but that didn't fix it.

Thanks

bartman: contact jonny, he emailed me the original clock widget & it worked a treat.

Green Apple
    Dearborn Heights, Michigan, United States
    Thanks
    I have problems viewing your guides.... I get this error when I try to open the guides in IE, Firefox, and Safari....

Fatal error: Call to undefined function has_post_thumbnail() in /homepages/32/d185855892/htdocs/266/wp-content/plugins/simple-facebook-connect/sfc-share.php on line 218

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TranceField View Post
    I have problems viewing your guides.... I get this error when I try to open the guides in IE, Firefox, and Safari....

Fatal error: Call to undefined function has_post_thumbnail() in /homepages/32/d185855892/htdocs/266/wp-content/plugins/simple-facebook-connect/sfc-share.php on line 218
    Bloody Facebook connect plugin!! I tried updating it this morning which knocked me out of the admin panel and the whole site, I removed part of it and it seem to work, but apparently not.

I've disabled it completely and seems to be working again now!

Quote Originally Posted by BartmanDK View Post
    I have a problem with the clock. The first few days it ran in sync with the top clock, but lately it's sometimes up to 15 min. out of sync when unlocking the phone. It then takes 5-10 sec. before correcting itself. I've tried reinstalling the theme but that didn't fix it.
    I've made this available for download on the 266 Additional Downloads page of my site.

Just register and login and you'll have access to a few extra goodies!
    Last edited by jonny79; 03-04-2010 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

+ Reply
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast