Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Theme] prOtek by dazcoates

But i have one question how do i get the app folder icon to change after starting the theme? Also is there a way to get the > to disappear inside the folders

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    But i have one question how do i get the app folder icon to change after starting the theme? Also is there a way to get the > to disappear inside the folders
    to get the app folder to change you have to name it Applications not Apps. To remove the > you will need to edit that wallpaper and go into the categories folder over ssh and change the bacground that is set when u open any folder and also enable the bacground in categories

great theme man just a silly question cz my English is not my first language ;p anw what apps go in the "misc" category??
    Iphone?? Hmmm..more like MyPhone

Quote Originally Posted by xrisis View Post
    great theme man just a silly question cz my English is not my first language ;p anw what apps go in the "misc" category??
    all the various apps that you have, all the funny ones etc, those that you cant actually put into apps nor games. all those go into miscellaneous

download. install. enjoy.
    If you like what I do and would like to support me, feel free to donate! thanks! : )

Thanks

Default love this theme
    just wondering. how do you get the mirror effect for the dock?
    i have no idea how you did it but looks awesome

My iPhone is a Part of Me kph12's Avatar
    Thanks

@Whiplash
    Download reflective dock from cydia or rock.
    It does not install an actual app you have to enable it through the settings.app.

@Whiplash

i used the reflect dock setting in shrink!

Thanks

@ dazCtenby
    thanks bro! theme is almost complete for me love it!!
    just wondering the overlay you made what font were you running
    i cant seem to find the same one, also do you have a psd for it so i can mod some of the (camera music ect..) strings? would be
    great

Whiplash

This might be a silly question but is there a way to get multiple stacks so I can use this theme with stacks?

blue version plz? lol

Ok, well I spent a bunch of time today messing with this theme cause I think it is very sleek and stylish. The one thing that I cannot figure out is why my docked icons are up much higher than yours. Take a look at the picture to see what I mean. Also, do you know why the icon mask only works on some icons (namely anything that's not from cydia or a default iphone app, see picture 2)? Also also, I wish there were badges or something around the notifications so they don't just look like they're floating in space, I tried myself but I can't get it to line up well :/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0038.png   -img_0039.png  

Thumbs up Iconoclasm proper layout & Request for PSD Wallpaper template
    Is it possible to get the PSD template for the wallpaper as well in addition to that for the icons? I also like this theme, very sleek and works nicely as a 1-pager with Categories/SB...

Then secondly here's the correct plist layout for use with Iconoclasm. The other one attached in the download requires that you populate about 20 blank icons which totally defeats the whole purpose of using Iconoclasm. This one needs only the 5 icons (categories folders: Apps, Games, Media, Misc...) on the first page. Enjoy.

Iconoclasm Proper Layout

Iconoclasm Proper Layout - 5 icons only
    Last edited by moe_12345; 03-22-2010 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

So I made an SBSettings theme for this theme. It's a modification of the Tenuis Matte theme but I think it looks great with the lime green version of this theme. You can download it here. Place the theme into /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes.

Enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0046.png  

Hey guys! I'm kind of new to this board and really only joined because I love this theme. I am having some problems you all might be able to help me out with. I downloaded all of the required items from Cydia listed in the instructions as well as iPhone explorer. I also have the openSSH program. The instructions say to navigate to /Library/Iconoclasm/Layouts but I have no library folder. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance for the help!

Thanks

Great theme!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12