Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Leopard PerfectiOSXn

I just finished installing this according to the instructions.doc, but the lockscreen isnt working.. how do I use it? I enabled it in witnerboard..
    Last edited by brampower; 02-10-2010 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brampower View Post
    I just finished installing this according to the instructions.doc, but the lockscreen isnt working.. how do I use it? I enabled it in witnerboard..
    You need to have SnowLock installed.

For some reason it's working now. It works great and looks awesome, great job!

Altho it's not lag-free. I get 22MB (push email is on) max. When I press Free Memory it goes to about 30MB but after a few seconds its around 22MB again..

the wallpaper pack Download isnt working. could you upload it on sendspace for me?

EDIT: and where do the Page 0 springumps go? could someone please unselect this theme and take screenshots of their SB for a setup? that would be awesome

CRAAAAAP!!!!!!!!! i meant to remove everything from my springjumps folder in stash/applications, but i deleted every thing in my applications folder.... this isnt good...

anybody know if there is an undo on WINSCP???
    Last edited by colbyclark70; 02-10-2010 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    You need to have SnowLock installed.
    and this works will 3.x? i didn't bother installing because cydia said this was for 2,x

Quote Originally Posted by lolcats1 View Post
    and this works will 3.x? i didn't bother installing because cydia said this was for 2,x
    Yes.

@colbyclark70: The page 0 spring jumps go where the finder bar is at the selected part. So if the File drop down window is shown, the page 0 is over File. They also go where the exit buttons are.

I think you may have to restore from a backup to fix your problem

Quote Originally Posted by colbyclark70 View Post
    CRAAAAAP!!!!!!!!! i meant to remove everything from my springjumps folder in stash/applications, but i deleted every thing in my applications folder.... this isnt good...

anybody know if there is an undo on WINSCP???
    i can give you all the default .app files. is that what you wanted?

Update!
    I made a 7 icon dock that includes expose if anyone is interested. The expose app I used was ProSwitcher as it brings up the running programs. I recommend anyone experiencing a slowdown with push mail to download ProSwitcher; since I have had it running everything is very fast. I think it runs the background apps more efficiently.

Everything you need is in this download.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

BillSplate (03-23-2010)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12