Page 51 of 283 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 5649

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Release ...."Elite"....

hey Bars, can't get the live clock to work.
    i have it on top in winterboard. any ideas?

You need liveclock installed from Cydia

for the weathericon- it must be configured properly in settings also

got it. thank you for your quick response as usual bars!

iPhone? More like MyPhone jeffglenellen's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you to everyone for your suggestions,but I don't think this problem is going to be able to fix. I don't have any clue what happened to my weather icon.png that is supposed to be located in Appplications/Weather,I'm assuming this missing .png is the culprit.ugh Guess I'll just leave my weather icon on the last page.This theme is too beautiful to ruin over 1 icon. Thanks again for the wonderful theme,Bars and for you and everyone else's suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by jeffglenellen View Post
    Thank you to everyone for your suggestions,but I don't think this problem is going to be able to fix. I don't have any clue what happened to my weather icon.png that is supposed to be located in Appplications/Weather,I'm assuming this missing .png is the culprit.ugh Guess I'll just leave my weather icon on the last page.This theme is too beautiful to ruin over 1 icon. Thanks again for the wonderful theme,Bars and for you and everyone else's suggestions
    Your welcome but I wouldnt give up!! WeatherIcon needs the following...

1. WeatherIcon installed from Cydia
    2. Elite Weather icon theme as attached in /Library/Themes/
    3. Enable it in winterboard
    4. Configure WeatherIcon in Settings application. You must specify that you would like it to appear on the default weather application icon.

Let me know.... and never give up!!

hey Bars one more question,
    while on a ca1l using the dia lpad i have the custom lockscreen you made me with my name showing up instead of plain elite wallpaper.
    what do i do to change that?

You cant, my second biggest complaint in theming!! Or maybe my third... Wahtever is on the Lockbackground will always be on the call background...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

bigE (02-17-2010)

oh well! the best theme i have installed yet anyways! love it! thanks for all the hard work and dedication!

Hey Bars, did you see my post on the last page about the SBSettings icons?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

kwajkid (02-17-2010)

Forgot to say thanks for the Pink.mod, wife loves it!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kwajkid For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (02-17-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Your welcome but I wouldnt give up!! WeatherIcon needs the following...

1. WeatherIcon installed from Cydia
    2. Elite Weather icon theme as attached in /Library/Themes/
    3. Enable it in winterboard
    4. Configure WeatherIcon in Settings application. You must specify that you would like it to appear on the default weather application icon.

Let me know.... and never give up!!
    When you say to specify you would like it to appear on default icon do you mean the "show image" tab? I have that set to "on" already and have done everything else correct in the list. Do I have to change the icon under the "application" tab in Weather Icon settings to something other than "The Weather Channel"(which it is currently set as)?

Yes... to default weather...

thanks for the answer, but i mean something diffrent ( to dumb to explain it correct the first time ;-) )

this icon "bar" i would like to ged rid of , as i try to mod it my way.

hope i offense no one with the illumine icons?

thanks vana

Thanks

It works now!!! Bars,you are THE MAN!!! Found out I had "Application" under Weather Icon in settings set to "The Weather Channel",but by simply changing it to "iPhone Weather" the problem was resolved after a respring. Thank you so much for your time and patience with this problem I had, Bars, & everyone else who gave suggestions

Can I do a request for the Cycorder Icon(bottom left) and ,possibly ,a Swag Bucks(top right) and Music Meow(bottom middle) icon like the ones in the screenshot?

Last edited by jeffglenellen; 02-17-2010 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by jeffglenellen View Post
    It works now!!! Bars,you are THE MAN!!! Found out I had "Application" under Weather Icon in settings set to "The Weather Channel",but by simply changing it to "iPhone Weather" the problem was resolved after a respring. Thank you so much for your time and patience with this problem I had, Bars, & everyone else who gave suggestions

Can I do a request for the Cycorder Icon(bottom left) and ,possibly ,a Swag Bucks(top right) and Music Meow(bottom middle) icon like the ones in the screenshot?

Hopefully these will work..
    Attached Images Attached Images    

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

jeffglenellen (02-17-2010), togomaku (02-27-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by kwajkid View Post
    Bars, i just noticed that on the SBSettings icons the calculator, brightness, fastnotes, process and volume show both on for on and off and are green for on. Not sure if someone pointed that out yet or not.
    You cant really turn these off, So I figured at least make them look in place?

Duh,my bad, i just wasted couple minutes out of your busy life lol!! I should have known that lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    You cant really turn these off, So I figured at least make them look in place?

Quote Originally Posted by iamlegend1 View Post
    Hey bars anyway I can get an SBtoggle for resupported and rotation?
    Thanks in advance!
    Let me know what the names of the folders are... please
    Attached Files Attached Files

25. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

iamlegend1 (02-17-2010)

Page 51 of 283 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 101 151 ... LastLast