Page 111 of 283 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101109110111112113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 5649

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Release ...."Elite"....

  1. #2201
    Quote Originally Posted by bigE View Post
    1.2 is looking very sharp Bars, thank you brother!
    can anyone make a status notifier icon for me please!?!?
    Your welcome I have done them for "Notifier" not for status notifier

  2. #2202
    Theme Kingpin TCcentex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    1,777
    Thanks
    1,857
    Thanked 1,972 Times in 876 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    1.2 sent to the BETA team
    i forget where this is every update then take forever to find it again.... Bars - can you tell me where I can find the stock white dock rows so I can delete those bad boys? Thanks sir -- everything looks awesome

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (02-28-2010)

  4. #2203
    How do i get on the Beta team ? Or is it to late

  5. #2204
    Quote Originally Posted by theernburn View Post
    How do i get on the Beta team ? Or is it to late
    The Beta team is a collection of folks that have donated over the course of my theme making. It is never too late to join the action

    Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    i forget where this is every update then take forever to find it again.... Bars - can you tell me where I can find the stock white dock rows so I can delete those bad boys? Thanks sir -- everything looks awesome
    Im not sure I know what you mean?

    Ive been missing something here... /Library/themes/Elite.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobilesafari/
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 02-28-2010 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. #2205
    Is that a seperate donation or does that include the price of the theme ??

  7. #2206
    Theme Kingpin TCcentex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    1,777
    Thanks
    1,857
    Thanked 1,972 Times in 876 Posts

    [QUOTE=barsoverbeats;5141792]The Beta team is a collection of folks that have donated over the course of my theme making. It is never too late to join the action



    Im not sure I know what you mean?

    This is what my dock looks like now (1) - it should look like the 2nd pic -- I've always gone into a dock folder and somehow deleted those white rows....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo1.jpg   -photo2.jpg  

  8. #2207
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jeffglenellen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    229
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 74 Times in 52 Posts

    Bars,if you don't mind,I started to do a little modding with gold & bronze. Here is what I've done so far to the WiFi and Battery images in the status bar. What do you think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0010.png  

  9. #2208
    You put the SBSettings theme into the Winterboard Theme folder silly Delete Elite SBSettings from /Library/Themes/

    Whats really funny is the reason that happens is because winterboard tries to use the tiny little "Dock" icon from the SBSetttings Docked apps and stretches it out

  10. #2209
    Theme Kingpin TCcentex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    1,777
    Thanks
    1,857
    Thanked 1,972 Times in 876 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    You put the SBSettings theme into the Winterboard Theme folder silly Delete Elite SBSettings from /Library/Themes/

    Whats really funny is the reason that happens is because winterboard tries to use the tiny little "Dock" icon from the SBSetttings Docked apps and stretches it out
    that's hilarious i don't use sbsettings either, and EVERY upgrade i drop that in and ALWAYS remember to check it off in winterboard -- makes lots of sense. I am silly

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (02-28-2010)

  12. #2210
    Quote Originally Posted by theernburn View Post
    Is that a seperate donation or does that include the price of the theme ??
    ??

  13. #2211
    Im sorry I thought I responded, but I obviously didnt..

    The price of the theme gets you all updates as they are released in Cydia. A donation entitles you to all of the updates before the Cydia release.

  14. #2212
    Hi Dave,
    what font are you using in this screen shot?

  15. #2213
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffglenellen View Post
    Bars,if you don't mind,I started to do a little modding with gold & bronze. Here is what I've done so far to the WiFi and Battery images in the status bar. What do you think?
    Lookin good!

  16. #2214
    hey Bars can you help me make a cool lockscreen using this picture.
    Last edited by bigE; 02-28-2010 at 07:57 PM.

  17. #2215
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Im sorry I thought I responded, but I obviously didnt..

    The price of the theme gets you all updates as they are released in Cydia. A donation entitles you to all of the updates before the Cydia release.
    Ok, i will donate. How do i go about this ??

  18. #2216
    There is a web address in my sig...

  19. #2217
    Theme Kingpin TCcentex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    1,777
    Thanks
    1,857
    Thanked 1,972 Times in 876 Posts

    for anyone else running the blue mod that wants blue badges instead of the stock red, here you go...

    SBBadgeBG goes into Library/Themes/Elite.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/...

    UIButtonBarBadges go into
    Library/Themes/Elite.theme/UIimages/...
    Attached Images Attached Images     

  20. #2218
    This one i needed for cydia, thank's
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  21. #2219
    iPhone? More like MyPhone DSG04lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    S.Florida
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by odin1978 View Post
    This one i needed for cydia, thank's
    here ya go
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to DSG04lightning For This Useful Post:

    odin1978 (02-28-2010)

  23. #2220
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Tazzaras's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Mobile, AL
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 100 Times in 58 Posts

    ok so a quick question, not sure if this has been answered i tried searching the thread but didn't find anything.

    Is there a way to make the GT font a little less wide so that it doesn't push some of the text off screen on the iPhone.
    Go Gators!!!

Page 111 of 283 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101109110111112113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •